How does it feel to know that no matter what you do Hillary Clinton will be president?

How does it feel to know that no matter what you do Hillary Clinton will be president?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dubs, still an asshole

Kinda sucks, honestly. But the Republicans shit this bed. Now they get to sleep in it.

It's sad knowing that people are voting with their feelings more than reason and logic, but then again i don't think trump is the answer either.

In Sup Forums option, who was the last person to run for president that would have been the right person for the job?

As a non-american, it feels like I can sleep a little safer at night, knowing that a narcissistic demagogue is unlikely to have access to the world's largest stockpile of ICBMs.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys, that your political system is now so fucked up that someone that deranged is not only a candidate, but a potential winner.

Personally, I think the desire to be president should disqualify a person from EVER having that job.

But I don't really have a solution to this.

I just think anyone who WANTS that much power should automatically never get it.

OK so we are starting over again?

Why does Clinton need to pay for people to support her on the Internet and shit on Trump?

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-
million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
2178/

This alone is a good enough reason to vote against her.

Also, stop spamming. We literally just had this exact same thread right before you started this one.

That would kill every one of them back to George Washington LOL.

If the statement behind OP's loaded question were true, there would be no need for CTR-shills nor threads like this.

Truth. I cant believe we got to this point either. People are just so pissed at the establishment. Part of it is that Trump is really fucking good at manipulating average Joes. But part of it is that our average Joes are undereducated, willfully ignorant of politics and therefore easily manipulated.

This is a really unnerving part of her campaigning strategy that has kept me from supporting her.

correct the record GTFO

She raised the amount from 1 million to 6 million too. Apparently, 1 million in astroturfing wasn't enough because she is so unlikeable.

samefagging, the other piece of it is that the middle class has been shit on for so many years that theyre willing to follow this clown

Awful, and the other candidates ain't much better.

This isnt necessarily the case. Personally, I subscribe to the theory that there is an ebb and flow in political events and structures. I think there is a cyclicle nature (of srts) that influenced the rise of fscist or otherwise authoritarian states in the past and I think we are all observering a natural occurence in this cycle.

Feels good. She is without a doubt the best choice.

Interesting. Terrorism, I think, is a big part of the rush to nationalism we are seeing around the globe right now. And its going to get worse before it gets better, specially in Europe with these weekly attacks. imo, closing borders and focusing inward is just letting the terrorists win tho. Fuck them

samefag

That is not letting the terrorists win if you kicked out every single muslim and didn't let them In how does isis win you know what you do you leave the middleeast alone and let the sunni and shiites kill each other

Because that undermines the values that makes america an awesome place. Our country is a beacon of hope for people around the world. And when we close off our borders and threaten to deport citizens, we shit on that hope

I dont anticipate Trump to be a fascist dictator, but I have a line of thinking that goes like this. Right now, business is inextricably linked with politics and as time goes on, the gap between the rich and poor grows wider. Now, in a political system wherein economic capital translates directly to political power, our society will gradually become more akin to feudalism. IF we assume that this is a primer, authoritarianism would come about by economic collapse or disparity (which occasionally occurs in every society) that brings about harsh leaders that become agreeable to a disparately affected population. Or we could go the Nazi Germany route. Again, if capital = power, all it takes is one pissed off politician to be bolstered to a seat of power by capital interests for pretty bad results.

Cunt Clinton, if elected, may be the spark igniting the much-needed Revolutionary War Two.

>What are infrastructure, commerce, and law?

A revolution would cripple this country, not save it. There are far more effective ways to change a government, such as voting in local and state elections.

how does it feel to know that no matter what you do Hillary Clinton, if elected, will pile drive this country into a glorious revolution against her and the system supporting her?

Things are bad in enough in the country for a revolution. Especially a violent one.

See

Sorry I meant to say they AREN'T bad enough.

>And when we close off our borders and threaten to deport citizens, we shit on that hope

Nobody can deport citizens since it's unconstitutional. Nobody is going to close off the borders entirely either.

The questions are how many and which non-citizens do you want in your country, and what restrictions do you want on borders and entering into the country?

Lol the shills are getting madder and madder.

Mine (0548) was a typo that completely changed what I meant to say.

Fuck off CTR

yup they put up a fucking nut case .
And his trophy hunting sons are faggot shit on a gay dick.
Fuck that whole cheap shit family.

Oh, I see it now. My bad.

We are aware of this. The crippling of infrastructure is exactly what would disadvantage a tyrannical government.

Just out of curiosity, are you supporting Hillary Clinton?

Thats not what the other user said, he wants all the muslims kicked out... and that attitude is 'letting the terrorists win' imo.
Even excluding a segment of immigrants based on their religion is letting the terrorists win IMO. America accepts the poor huddled masses etc. that is not who we are....

Oh I agree, Democrats have voter fraud and lying down to a science.

Oh fug I'm #imwithher now XDDD

Not ideal, but i'm ok with this. Republican here, that gold star family hating orange piece of shit has driven me to vote Clinton.

Admit it could be worse, but won't last long.
A lot of people would hate us for it

A shekel for a good goy

Nope.
they both suck shit just one a little less then the other.

Do you want chicken or fish for dinner?
Neither.
Freedom of choice and all.

We need a civil war. It is the only way to fix things. With a civil war the current Constitution becomes invalid. This allows the victors to update and plug the holes in it and the various governmental systems that the corrupt politicians,Lawyers and government agencies have exploited.

I know what he said. I'm talking realistically.

>Even excluding a segment of immigrants based on their religion is letting the terrorists win IMO. America accepts the poor huddled masses etc. that is not who we are
I don't agree. I'm not in favor of keeping Muslims out, but I don't agree with your statements either. That quote you're referencing? It was literally written by a Zionist Jew. Her loyalty was on to America and has no basis in law. We do not owe everybody in the world something.

And literally everyone else who happens to live here. Things are not nearly as bad as they seem, have you considered that revolutionaries are being goaded into doing something /very/ stupid that has low chances of success? The supposed tyranny would get worse if they failed. The reasonable course of action is to behave and vote.

Revolution really isn't appealing in the long run. Community organization is the key to really changing the system. First of all, revolution (ironically) inevitably turns to tyranny. I suggest checking out "The Rebel" by Albert Camus for more information on this idea because it really is hard to synthesize. Also, it is totally obvious that more and more people dont give a shit about local politics but if you want to get to the fix something, you have to start from the bottom. This is best achieved by influencing local elections instead of pooling you're political action into the presidential race. Fuck, nobody should even give a shit about who's president if there is still a system that necessitates the existence of congress. I think there is a mutual agreement between parties that voters should care as little as possible about the local elections that directly affect them and instead pool their attention into the freak show that means comparatively little.

*was not to America

only because it's gonna get rigged

Have you ever seen a successful Civil war or any civil war that didn't effect the people?

>Implying the Constitution will be modified in the ways intended

It may not be perfect now, but it's the charter for the (currently) free US. Do you really want to risk tyrants in disguise undermining all of the values that you currently hold so dear?

I'm not calling for revolution. I'm simply explaining the logistics of infrastructure during a revolution.

Most are voting for her only because they hate Trump that much. No one likes Hillary, she is fake as fuck, a pathological liar and has cheated her way to this point right in front of the entire world.

Trump, for all of his narcissism and his intellectual faults, isn't an addict for power and control the way Hillary is. Trump craves attention, that's why he boasts, grandstands. and exaggerates his accomplishments. He wants people to view him highly and boost his ego, and as much of a character flaw as that may be, it does not compare to Hillary's more sinister character.

Hillary craves control, as much control as she can possibly attain. She knows most Americans have an unfavorable view of her, but that is not her concern as long as she can get away with her underhanded political strategies and get to a position where she can dictate the historical narrative and direct the country into total statist dependence to her and her financial backers. Trump is an egomaniac and a nationalist ideologue, sure, but Hillary is literally an insane sociopath with no principles or ideological commitment but toward whatever suits her goal of political dominance.

Well, I guess we can agree to disagree. Imo, That spirit of inclusiveness is part of what makes america great. A beacon of hope and all that. Its not that we owe anybody anything, its that we can attract awesome talent and hard workers from all over the world because of our inclusiveness...and that we are a richer country for it on many levels

Exactly, an incredible majority of the people in this country do not want their hometown to be a battlefield. The price of a revolution is not worth the possible outcome

Shills
and nu Sup Forums

>In Sup Forums option, who was the last person to run for president that would have been the right person for the job?
Trump but before that Andrew jackson.

Still rather have Bill in charge and her running him again, he gave us a good face for the country. She's going to find some of what she got him to do won't have the same results without him to filter her, and she's going to have a lot of red tape to fight.

More or less, she's great as OZ with Bill as the giant head.

Sure thing. And then we all will ride into sunset on our personal unicorns.

So you believe that if something is slowly being manipulated, transformed and slowly taken away is better? Personally I spent 20 years of my life defending it. I would rather take my chances on fixing it than to let it continually get bastardized like what has been happening to it.

A relief really. She seems pretty capable. Way better than the alternative that's for sure.

Well, at least this ensures that all the white liberals will be killed off in 8 years.

And I'm sure you faggots here on Sup Forums will be ecstatic when they legalize pedophilia to be more culturally sensitive to the muslims.

I think there is also an important distinction to make when we discuss revolution. Americans are very open to the discussion of revolt and rebellion because such events litter the past century, so why not us? But there is a big difference between Panama and Rwanda and The United States. A civil war in the United States would essentially mean, and I truly believe this, World War III. If the seeds of discontent are successfully sown here, international tensions will flare up when it is found that some enemy government can get in the good favors of a successful rebel force and allies will have every reason to help quell this rebellion. Just look at the revolutionary war. The United States could not have been formed without the assistance of the French. So everyone is talking about revolution so casually, but just know that what you're proposing will only mean international war.

Shills please fuck off it's so obvious to see through you

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.

Ahhh! Look at that picture of her! What was cut out of her tongue! Ewww!!!

We already do this and will continue to do this no matter who gets elected.

It isn't about attracting the best talent. Nobody has a problem with that. We are powerful because we brain drain other nations.

The issue is importing in a cheap underclass of laborers to be exploited by corporation interests, undercutting wages for domestic workers. And this exploitation is sold as exactly how you're trying to sell it now, and it is wrong and hurts everyone involved save for the multinationals.

The glass ceiling breaking at the DNC is perfect symbolism for the current state of political discourse. Everything has been boiled down to the fulfilment of meaningless sentiments on all sides.

I would be good with WW3 also. That is a way to fix the world. Knock it back a few hundred years and weed out the idiots that have corrupted everything.

will hillary accept muslims?

Puten is ready if Hillery gets in.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

Yup superpacs are dumb, good thing the republican supreme court legalized it

>Tree of liberty

Wow, this is so convincing coming from my local forester...

You might just knock things back too far. I subscribe to the Great Filter hypothesis of intelligent civilizations so we might just be knocking ourselves back into extinction. At least it would be fun.

She wants an open borders policy that would allow anyone from anywhere to freely walk into the US and start leaching off the people and killing Americans.

Such a naive little shit.

It's a chance I'm willing to take.

Trump patrol here. Don't worry, I'll handle these shills. I just got my hat and marching orders yesterday. Join the patrol and get the free hat while you help the emperor make America great again!!!!

Super PACs aren't necessarily bad in and of themselves. It's when you exploit loopholes to astroturf and abuse their function such as with CTR, then it's a problem.

So Hillary is your standard politician and trump is a retard that will fuck shit up beyond belief.

I still don't think it's a fair representations. Even IF Trump supporters are the ones that sound crazy this election cycle, physical violence is disproportionately coming from the left this time around.

A free hat? Hillery's shrills are getting paid to their shit posting.

I just plain don't agree. Nothing wrong with cheap labor. My grandfather was a cheap laborer from Greece. Until he learned a trade and became an entrepreneur...we have always had an open door for the poor, shouldn't stop now. If we r worries about low wages for workers we should raise the minimum wage, not keep people out because they are poor

You forgot the part that who you vote for will not matter unless the entire country votes against her vocally. We don't have a true democracy. As long as the people are divided the system can be used to put whoever Corporate America and or foreign moneyed interest want's in office. Hillary has already been purchased and as such she will be the next POTUS regardless of which half has more votes. So just sit back and enjoy the show because she will undoubtedly be in office just like she was picked to be 8 years ago. First black, first woman, same system, more money. Welcome to America home of the Corporations land of the spender.

So hillary is the US version of Angela Merkel?

have fun being muslim'd to death

love from EuroAllah

>no matter what you do
there's some options, some are illegal (I do not condone any assasination attemp, hello FBI) and some are not (like biting a fucking bullet and ending your universe, therefore hillary never being elected)

Don't worry, trump patrol here. I got these shills. Get a free hat when you join the patrol and help the emperor make America great again!!

Trump doesn't pay people to go to bat for him, so you'd be doing it with no monetary incentive, which I have no problem with.

you're a fucking idiot. Trump is a narcissist and the man who wrote his biography has called him a pathological sociopath.

You keep thinking hillary is worse lol.

what's the deal with the color noise image?

>Trump is retard that will fuck shit up beyond belief
If by, that you mean make america great again by not allowing tyrants like hillary ruin america just to line her pockets, then yes.

He said he can't pay us but he is loyal and will give us hats and ties. I aske for a herring bone tie. Don't care about the color.
Trump patrol ! Making America great again!

What about if they want to come in illegally, not gain citizenship, not learn the language, gain free benefits and medical that you and I pay taxes on and get a free education that you and I end up paying for as well as go around killing Americans because they are not like them or believe like them.

Are you OK with that?

Trump can't even handle a baby crying during one of his events. What makes him any less of a tyrant than Hillary would be?

Clinton is so unpopular and corrupt she had to plant a buddy in the rep party to gather all the screechy screechy internet kidz to make him win the primaries, and then proceed to make it as worse as humanely possible to minimize chances of clinton losing.
In the story books it will be know as "the literally bought elections of the USA"

How is she a tyrant? I specifically remember voting for her in ny as senator .she served her elected term and left. Doesn't sound tyrannical to me

You're such a liar. Last time you said it was a PURPLE herring bone tie, now you're saying you don't care about the color. Found some shillconsistencies in you're posts.

What illegal immigant gets benefits? They dont, they get deported if they try.