>mansion

The Will Smith 2 story bus
youtube.com/watch?v=-V0WulksI0s

fucking hobo lives inside an airport

Is that his main home? It's not really that big desu

Don't let the airplanes fool ya the actual mansion itself is rather small

Communist

Why is his mansion so small?
You'd think he would have a big hanger for his planes.

By the time he reached his mid-forties Nicolas Cage spent so much cash that he put the King of Arabia to shame. While he blamed his money manager for sending him "down a path toward financial ruin," others say it was his crazy personal spending.

In 2009, the IRS slapped the actor with a $6.2 million tax lien and Nicolas Cage ended up suing his money manager for fraud and negligence.

Where did all the money go?

1. Dinosaur skulls
2. Two albino king cobras
3. Two Bahamian Islands
4. The Shah of Iran's Lamborghini
5. Exotic cars and motorcycles
6. Luxury yachts
7. A famous haunted house
8. Shrunken Pymgy heads
9. A pyramid tombstone
10. The first Superman comic
11. A crocodile
12. A shark
13. An octopus
14. A private Gulfstream jet
15. Fifteen Estate homes around the world
16. Two European castles
17. Rare art
18. High end jewelry

>Venture Bros jet

dont let the pictures fool you, there are several underground levels, this is just the tip of the iceberg

Fucking madman

thebrando.com/

this is what has become of Marlon Brando's island

Why the fuck would you have a JUMBO JET?

Even if you had billions, why a JUMBO? A fucking private jet doesn't cut it? You carry a fucking football team as your entourage?

Christ.

>An octopus
How big of an octopus are we talking aobut?

you're one of those faggots, that calls the sr-71 the "x-men jet", arent you

it's actually a 707, it costs only $5m.

Great island, if only it had any near extinct birds.

Faggot.
It was the farting Transformer.

in Florida?

doubt it, you cant dig 5 feet without hitting water.

I( heard ashton kutcher got one of those while he was on 2 and a half men.

Are you sure? It has two jet engines on each wing though. I've flown in many jets like the A320 and they only have one on each wing.

>Ridiculous

Don't think so. He's a plane fanatic. He's living the life.

He loves planes. Nothing wrong with that. Stop being a jealous cunt.

Hail Zork or Zazu whatever they call it.

He did. He also bought one of these.

I think that's like the plane version of a boathouse, somewhere to hang out and park his planes. His real house is probably somewhere else.

You're not cleared by the guild to arch-shitpost me you filthy pleb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707

two smaller jet engines on each wing.
I mean let's face it, how the hell would he be able to buy a Jumbo one.

The ‘Jett-Bleu’ estate, named after John Travolta’s children, is located in Central Florida. Not only does the 6,400 sq. foot abode boast a 16-car garage, a gym, a mini-golf course and a guest home, it also has several airplane hangars.
His house has more runways than driveways. The runways lead directly to his front door and are large enough to bring in a 707.

Probably not yet house trained.

I doubt Travolta would spend $300 million on a Boeing 747 like the Sultan of Brunei did.

I'd hate to be his neighbor.

That's not even a private jet. It's a fucking plane.

>Ridiculous actor stuff
downey jr.'s height

>obsessed with planes
>names his son Jet

Could be worse I guess. Like mensassholes or something

Imagine the legal nightmare in getting to built a private runway in that capacity.
I'm sure you need permits and regulations when having small planes, but a 707 is a big airplane, and I doubt they let people land those where ever.

Fuck rich people.

it's a shame Jett crashed with no survivors

LET ME JERK YOU OFF BRO

does she have lifeguards?

are those fucking heals?

There's loving planes. Then there's building your own personal airport with a runway leading directly to your frontdoor. The Jumbo jet is just the cherry on top really.

>suing his money manager for fraud and negligence

Really? Blaming on others over not knowing how to spend money?

Kraken-tier

>his networth is only 160 million
Are these planes even his?

why wouldnt you do that if you love planes and have the money for it? there is nothing wrong about it. I'm incredibly jealous. I would buy more oldtimers, tho

its called "heel" user

Air travel is a fucking hassle and air ports are massive torture devices. If you could literally walk out your front door and jet off to the south of France, wouldn't you?

Maybe they are leased.

True story: I was on a private puddle jumper leaving Tampa Int. with my boss and a few others and we had to make an emergency landing there due to engine troubles. Travolta was there at the time and he came out and gave the ten or so of us drinks and offered us food and just sat and shot the shit until a shuttle came and got us. Super nice guy, never once offered to jerk me off though.

Reminder Harrison Ford buys and flies old planes and has crashed one into a park full of children on two different occasions.

At least Travolta actually knows how to fly before climbing in his giant death machines.

clearly size matters to him, hence no oldtimers

Can you imagine how many of his friends pay him to fly them all around the world?

He must be making mad bank doing what he loves.

What a mansionlet.

I can understand loving planes, but loving big stretches of tarmac is something else.

Should have got the slip-resistant shower floor.

>ywn have an airport in your house

post more pics of mansions, wtf are you doing.

>dinosaur skulls
Based Cage.
Paleontology truly is the patricians' field

>those jets
plane doesn't fit boss

He had to give them back to the fuckin Mongorians because they were stolen. So he lost them and the money he spent on them.

>live near airport
>property value goes down
>live in airport
>property value goes up

fml

>multiple solutions required

of course they were stolen. he should've known you can't just buy dinosaur skulls

reminder that no one was hurt and that harrison ford was cleared of everything and even lauded for how he handled the crashes

I got a dinosaur skull guy that says you're wrong.

light aircraft are the death knell of celebrity

pfft fucking poorfag doesn't even have his own motocross track

You mean dirt? I'm pretty sure he has dirt.

>Super nice guy, never once offered to jerk me off though.
Well then he's not such a nice guy.

>Super nice guy, never once offered to jerk me off though

American manners, everyone

He shit-canned it, as now the place is called the Jumbolair Inn.

I'm sure he thought it was a good idea at the time, but owning a fucking runway is a nightmare due to the maintenance costs. Those bitches have to be repaved every so often, or they become unusable....the entire fucking thing. Then you've got to mow the areas around the active, and all the taxiways, and it's just a pain in the ass, more than what it's worth.

It makes much more sense to just use a local airfield and rent a hangar for your bird and vehicle.

are there any high paid people in the entertainment industry that lead humble and non-luxurious lives?

Yeah, in hindsight that guy was a real jerk.

The most recent crash was at a golf course, hardly full of children.

im gonna put an airport in yo airport so you can fly while you fly

says the layman, who obviously knows shit about planes. You should work for buzzfeed

That's what the media wants you to think, he killed 6 million children that day, I was there.

Didn't he once rescue a couple of lost hikers?

I heard he made lampshades out of their skin

youtube.com/watch?v=EMB1EOnUwX8

needs more pools

big houses are such a meme

>goof around on the telly
>get treated like a king for the rest of your life
USA USA USA

man you know that guy goes back to his 400 square foot studio apartment and cries himself to sleep

It was a crazy golf course

>ywn be rescued by Lando Calrissian popping out of the top of one of Harrison Ford's planes

The nigger volunteered to fly missions with the civilian air patrol, and that's part of what they do, yes.

>tfw live in a dumpster by the train station and post on the McDonald's wifi and beg food all day

Enjoy your airport guy from disco movie ;_;

>being rich is ridiculous

feeling the bern?

Right cock up, innit

he is a nice guy, he gave me a 100 bucks tip for parking his car at park city while i was working there for the summer

He's a renowned ram-raider. He's become a vehicular menace; mowing down all in his path.

i wish chavs would come back and replace roadmen, "black culture" is even worse than this somehow

goddamn those look stupid. My brother and I were thinking about getting insert lifts to make my dad think he's shrinking with age. Just an inch every week or so

couldn't he just sell all this shit?

not for anywhere close to the amount he spent on it

Jett took flight right into the sink

He has liquidated most of his properties, yeah.

Castles are cool and all but the upkeep is hellacious. It's why they're always for sale and change hands all the time. That hobby alone would strain your resources.

Don't you risk being crushed if you press the button while inside

>jerk

He sold all his comics and had to give his dinosaur skulls back, most of the other stuff too if I remember right. Now he's in shitty direct to video movies to be able to keep what he didn't sell off and his son is a giant emo faggot. It's a shame, the guy can be great.