Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNyH6lkJWEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2WKzzfBT8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=GMDOO23t58w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're niggers.

Because they look kinda different but mainly because of their attitude and behaviors...

I like West Africans and East Africans (except Somalis) but not Central Africans

this shortened version is this

Crime, drugs, shit tier culture

I don't, but I don't live near any significant population of them, so I don't know what they're like.

Black skin in unappealing, also black have strange hair.

t. Zhang Li Ping

I don't desu

I don't.
American racists hate them due to historical reasons. They have been opposed with black people since the start of slavery in USA. Idiots from other countries just copy American attitudes because USA is a center of the planet and political leader, whose culture influences all the other countries enormously.

whats to like?
they dont bring any benefits to a country

russians are white niggers so its no surprise you like them

LOL you fucking snownigger, come back when you get to live around black """""people""""" you fucking leftist piece of shit.
Even though living around r*ssians is almost as bad... nah, niggers are worse.

racist kids got mad lel.
implying wh*te "'people"' never do things like in that video

I don't desu.

short heda
they savage
culture of kill

yeah but theres 100 vids of a black guy doing that for every one white AND they're a minority in our countries

black people have contributed a huge amount to american culture and have really shaped them. all your favourite music is influenced by black people, or just a cheap rip off, unless you listen to classical.

Post a white person doing that then. I've already done my part, now do yours.
Or accept the fact you're a literal subhuman and go back to Africa, that'd be easier.

I don't hate black people, I only hate niggers

They have the worst traits of humanity in their culture.

Traits which civilized societies tried to eradicate through hard work and building values over generation and generations and passing down to their children.

And niggers come and bring their savage behavior and claim it as their culture.

Its not my fault you nigs never did anything useful for human kind.

This.

prove you're japanese weeb fag

We (and Ukrainians, they are even more vibrant proof) are the proof that race doesn't matter. History, geography, economy matter, not you skin color. If white people would be a master race, Ukraine wouldn't live worse than Botswana, and we wouldn't live worse than Argentina or Chile, falling down towards Colombia, Paraguay etc.
You may also look at Georgia, they are the textbook example of Caucasian race, they live even worse than Russia and in 90s they were literally Uganda tier, not even Kenya.
I can post tons of videos where Russian youth is doing weird criminal shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNyH6lkJWEU
These two guys killed a hobo and now they brag on camera that they have killed a man and scream traditional Russian criminal slogan AUE (Prisoner lifes are unity).

>Not Really "black" tier
>Token black from white countries

>Top Tier
>Americans and West Indians that can afford to travel overseas
>Mauritians, reunioners, other islanders

>Nice Lads Tier
>Saffas, Zimmers, zambians, botswanans, kenyans, tanzanians

>Alright tier
>Eritreans, random African country you've never heard of-icans

>rarely good blokes tier
>Sudanese, West Africans, Brazilians

To be honest, in Aus the majority you see are tourists, and if you're rich enough to travel here you must be kind of alright.

>History, geography, economy matter, not you skin color.
this. fuck racism

I don't.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2WKzzfBT8
Schoolboys killed another schoolboys and burned his body because he owed them 800 rubles (12$)

I don't because I am not a stormnigger.

Black and white, both have big nose and smell and cause a riot.
It is equally worthless except us.
We Japanese feel sorry for being the world's most advanced human race.

I've never met one myself, so I'm indifferent.

I don't. There was a black hired worker in our rig. I once taught him how to play backgammon and gave a few tips on strategy. In just two weeks he was wrecking everyone to pieces in our local tea house, including old farts with 30+ years of constant daily practicing.

>never see black people
why live?

I LOVE black people and I want a black boyfriend.

Oh, I knew. I knew you'd post slavs. Sl*vs are ALWAYS posted when people want to """"prove"""" that whites are as bad as niggers.
Sorry but no. Russians are not white people. Neither Russians nor Ukrainians, nor any form of slavic people.
Having pale skin is not enough, you need to be civilized like the Germans or the British in order to be considered white. Slavs proved they're not civilized and they keep doing so 'til these days.

I'll give you another chance. Post actual white people doing this kinda shit or fuck the hell off :^)

H-hi

I only hate them when they're here
Blacks living in black countries like nigeria and the US don't bother me at all

Here, take your pick.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States

>he uses the n-word
>he thinks he's not racist

Do you want him to bang your boipucci or you want to bang HIS boipucci? If the former, you're gay.
Also would like to have a black gf too.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMDOO23t58w

I don't hate them, that's not to say I like them either. Really depends on the Individual

Most african-americans are too mixed for my taste, sorry

I-is it okay if I visit Finland?

I don't want to live there

I just want to hug him and cuddle with him

Oh, I knew. I knew you'd post americans. Am*ricans are ALWAYS posted when people want to """"prove"""" that whites are as bad as niggers.
Sorry but no. Americans are not white people. Neither Americans nor Mexicans, nor any form of CHI people.
Having pale skin is not enough, you need to be civilized like the Germans or the British in order to be considered white. Americans proved they're not civilized and they keep doing so 'til these days.

I'll give you another chance. Post actual white people doing this kinda shit or fuck the hell off :^)

why the fuck do you care about some autists on Sup Forums nigga. finland is safe as fuck and most of them are frail as shit.
you won't even have any problems in russia 2 big cities. only place I can think that MAYBE you would have a problem in is poland

Mostly unappealing looks and stereotyped attitude.

What a retard. We are white too, idiot, yet our countries are Latin American tier, even African tier in a case of Ukraine. This is what I am talking about, race doesn't matter, economy and history matter. Our skin is white, our faces doesn't really differ from European ones.

Tourists with money are always welcome

We Japanese feel sorry for being the world's most degenerate human race.
FTFY

>We are white too

t. Homo chimpus maximus.
Sorry m8, but you must go back to your cage.

>We are white too

>What a retard. We are white too, idiot, yet our countries are Latin American tier, even African tier in a case of Ukraine. This is what I am talking about, race doesn't matter, economy and history matter. Our skin is white, our faces doesn't really differ from European ones.

Because they are black

Skin is white
Big noses
Usually not chinky eyes
What's your definition of white then?

they're pretty ugly
not sure why Sup Forums is obsessed with black women

Because they are ugly af, and ugly people must die

Hey man fuck you I'm not ugly

But wouldn't that mean everyone on Sup Forums would be dead?

Not being a nigger

Definition of white peoples:

>White skin.
>Clear eyes, not necessarily blue or green.
>Not suffering from AIDS like Russians.

And most important:
>C I V I L I Z E D

there's not point arguing. it's the Sup Forums scapegoat to say we're not white because we are relatively unsuccessful, but that at the same turn call the italians who mostly had dark eyes and slightly darker complexion white because they achieved great things.

also that brazillian dude is Sup Forumsack too, I remember he always posts that cat pic

>Hey man fuck you I'm not ugly
>Y'all ugly, but not me

It's true you stupid fucking monkey

I'm literally the most attractive person ITT

Looks like white. Move to europ. Be masterrace.
What can go wrong?

Don't ever reply to me again.

thank you, big nose

Are you pussy to have a big car?
>aids
>civilized
It's not about appearance, retard.
If the toilet is shitted from the floor to the ceiling, what are you supposed to do then?

Nice implications you are making.

Fuck did I do stop hating us we good people

I swear everytime when you Emufuckers/Yurocucks/Sharters/Goatfuckers/Ricenogs/Leaves and even god damn Ivan

What did I do to deserve this

Does your mom have AIDS too?

You're a lawless parrot

>>Having pale skin is not enough, you need to be civilized like the Germans or the British in order to be considered white.
>>Post actual white people doing this kinda shit or fuck the hell off

>Definition of Black person:Black skin

>Definition of White person: Pale skin AND civilised

Can't you see your definitions don't make sense? By your definition, videos of white people doing fucked up shit don't exist, because any white person doing fucked up shit would not be civilised, and therefore not white. Why is the definition of Black person Black skin plus civilised?

In case you don't get it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

AIDS in Russia is a thing because of bad education, heroine use, and government empowering priests and mullahs who say that condoms are bad. Not because of race.

I'm not and I'm not Pirate I barely even live next to Pirates it's like me stereotyping all Ruskies as butthurt drunkies who do nothing but drink vodka away selling their women as bride mail orders

Would that generalization make you happy?

*Why isn't the definition of Black person Black skin plus civilised?

Or maybe r*ssians are niggers with aids

>falling for such old bait
M8, you'll never be an engineer.

AIDS, bad education and drug use in Russia is a thing because Russians are subhuman like Mongrezilians.

I don't think either of you guys get it.
these people will constantly shift the goalpost. you will never win. they are fuking retarded

don't bother

I wouldn't really care about it, I've never met either pirates or russians in my life so it makes no difference to me.

Kek most posters here with Russia flag so I jumped the gun sorry Slovakia

Idk shit bout your stereotypes except Balkans stab ppl

>wh*te """""bois""""" crying in this itt
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRY MOAR wh*t*shits

Why do you hate us so much?

blacks have contribute so much to modern music and sporting entertainment

Lol. It's not about we had harsh history in the past, violent climate and shitty economy?
He called you a parrot, not a pirate.
Also I personally consider Somalians and Ethiopians the most beautiful nation of black people, your girls are hot. Have seen pic of Somalian Swedish tv host? She's fuckin hot. If many of you weren't religious wearing headscarves and shit, you would be great people (especially girls).

I wouldn't mind anything like those either because being mixed up with slovaks is amusing and I don't really feel close enough to balkanites to feel offended by their stereotypes

Turks are white too, retard.
2bh Ali is overrated. Also he was racist himself, he was against mixed marriages and datings.

Maya Jama yeah she's qt personally I'm not into Somali women but I give her an exception cuz she's gorgeous

Honestly Russian women are dimes and you guys are lucky your words mean alot to me :)

>ali overrated
casual, he beat the best heavyweights in the hardest era in heavyweight boxing

>he was against mixed marriages and datings.

That's not racist desu

I don't.

I need to stack up my int knowledge also it's hard to guess flags on my phone

I dont. I dont hate anyone but myself

>thread about niggers degenerates into russians trying to prove everyone else that they're white

THICC
H
I
C
C

Russian women have awful personalities m8. Extensive golddigging combined with fucking your brain.
>That's not racist
But it is. If you think people shouldn't date because of skin color, it's 100% racism. It's a segregation. Do you imply segregation isn't racist?

>russian women are golddiggers
how can you be against racism and then just brand all women, let alone russian women as gold diggers.