Do fags use painkillers when doing anal?

Do fags use painkillers when doing anal?

Lol no

Damn, I'm so not gay...

but it must be very painful

They use pain in the ass killers

Spot the faggot that dosn't know what lube or enimas are
>Oh it's OP

Not really. That's what foreplay is for. I'll let a guy finger me while i get him nice and hard.

What size should be penis to prevent pain?

Are you a little bicurious OP ?

Sauce pls

I'm female

I guess it depends, but if it hurts, you're doing it wrong.

4 u

Lube use it, lots of it too

>feels like fucking a pussy, only tighter

Then use lots of lube, go slowly, and make sure whoever's fucking you fingers your ass with 2-3 fingers to get you ready.

I want to peg a man, not the opposite

>Female

But posted 2 gay men webm.exe

Privat: No Professionells: Poppers

Then do the same as said.

What kinda pastor is this?

tits or gtfo

You know the god damn rules!!

kek even in a faggot thread a girl can't get away with bragging about being a girl

Poppers are basically part pain-killer, part pain-preventer (by making you looser)

some women get off on fags fucking.

Yea I know, my wife has watched me getting fucked in the ass. But after a few times, she was getting jealous, so we stopped all together. Ended like 13 years ago.

>my wife has watched me getting fucked in the ass
degenerates

This whole thread fail and AIDS. You oughta be ashamed of yourselves

why not leave her and go full gay. get some tank tops and go to a rave. shits cash

If I did that, woulda had to pay child support lol

kek

>female not using vagoo to attention whore
>call her out on it anyway
You should pic related

i love anal but it feels nothing like a pussy. a pussy is nice and tight and just molds around your dick as you fuck it. a butthole is just like fucking a wet sock with a rubberband squeezing it tight around your dick. the only tight part is the sphincter.

wtf an asshole isn't the same as a vagina it doesn't lube itself up bc you're horny

I do sometimes, but the two aren't really related.

I'm a fag and I always take morphine when fucking an ass.

no its not you virgin

ok tell me how the muscles of someones colon contract around a penis? oh wait it doesnt do that. your dick is just too short to make it past the sphincter, so you just think it does.

>the two aren't really related
What do you mean?

Ya know I had gay experience as a kid, and got caught by my mom. My mom said it was evil and bad. Along comes Obama approves gay marriages. My family showed it true colors, gays and lesbian and Trangenders everywhere. Everyone is now okay it in the family

How would you know... unless... youre a faggot

Sometimes when getting fucked I'm on pain killers. But I take them to get high, not because I'm worried getting fucked will hurt.

>>defensive
>>lashing out

he really is a virgin. ha

what a shit argument

wasnt arguing. was accusing.