LETS PLAY A TEXT ADVENTURE Sup Forums. You awake in a dark room. You can feel the dampness in the air...

LETS PLAY A TEXT ADVENTURE Sup Forums. You awake in a dark room. You can feel the dampness in the air. You see a faint light in the distance.

Commit sudoku

You pull out a copy of yesterday's news paper and start filling in the blanked out numbers. You can hear the a door shaking like somone is trying to break in. You continue to fill in numbers

Shove newspaper up asshole

You take off your pants and begin to roll the sunday times up and force it up your ass you can feel it crumpling in your anus. The door breaks down revealing a horrifing monster maggots crawl in and out of hiss puss filled scars on his face he stands about 7 feet tall and looks posed to attack he is startled by the garfield comics dripping out of your asshole

Seduce monster

Tell monster he is pretty

>eat a glass beer bottle

You walk closer to the monster his eyes seem fixated on you not knowing if he should attack or let you continue you take another step he lunges at you but you sidestep and grab his ass you hold your hand there it is a firm solid nice ass you slide your hand up around his waist he looks you in the eyes and knows you want him

whip dick out

You tell the monster he is pretty he blushes a little the monster leans in to your arms closer to you than before. You are a kissless virgin so you begin to lose your spaghetti a bit at this rate the spaghetti is pouring out of your pockets he might notice you try to put it back in your pants to no avail

Become too shy cuz u know u haven't shaved in three weeks and the forest I've grown has monsters far scarier than him

You pull your dick out and the monster looks at it curiously he asks to touch it

I want to give oral to Tomoko

ask him if he has a quest for me

ask his if he wants sum fuk

+1

You ask the monster if he has a quest. He answers "you must go seek out Chris Chan." You reply "but where must I go to find this Chris Chan?" He tells you that to find chris chan you must enter the world of sonic the hedgehog. You channel all of your autism and curl up in to a ball you scream loudly ass shit poars out of your asshole you are covered in spaghetti shit and garfeild comics you are ready a flash of light surrounds you and you begin to see a familiar area

You are in green hill zone

Find knuckles Bang knuckles

You begin walking in the green grass calling out knuckles name "KNUCKLEEEEEEESSSS" you shout. You hear footsteps behind you. You spin around to see a 4 foot tall red echidna. You ask him for the fucc he spins you around again and puts his 4 headed echidna dick up your asshole he uses the shit and newspaper in your ass as lube it feels good. Knuckles begins going faster it hurts but you push against his force you lets out a cry as he cums in your ass he pulls out and cums again on your back. You get up off your hands and knees

You are still in green hill zone

I want to cast Magic Missile

Find a nigger to lynch

Try doing a front flip and then brain yourself!

You look for a target you see a badnik in the distance. You flail your arms wildely screaming "MAGIC MISSLE" over and over as loud as you can. You look like a raging autist. You are a raging autist

You would but there are no niggers in green hill zone that's why crime here is so low

Paint someone black and then lynch them anyway

You do a front flip and land right on the top of your head you feel the bone chips in your head its extremely painful you are fading in and out of conciensess knuckles and sonic come to your aid "hold on there buddy" sonic says to you do you cling to life or choose to die?

We already lost all our spaghetti so we should probably just die

die