Been banned from Overwatch? Give Blizzard the giant middle finger and just buy the game again...

Been banned from Overwatch? Give Blizzard the giant middle finger and just buy the game again. LMFAO fucking idiots didn't even bother to IP or hardware ban making this banwave pretty fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah give those assholes another $60 that will show them!

It's not a middle finger to them if you're giving them money dumb fag

> Been banned from Overwatch? Give Blizzard all of your money again!

I AM GOING TO BUY TWO, JUST TO PISS EM OFF!

>hacks in an incredibly easy game
>gets banned
>FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!!!!!111ONE11
Cry some moar

salty cheaters are fucking hilarious

full album here imgur com/a/ZzSGi

those fuckers deserved it.
but i'm convinced there's still a crapload of 12yo "skillers" who'll cry soon.

I prefer the "it's 2016, blizzard, cheating happens." one

> cheating on literally the easiest game

And then you buy it again, and get banned for cheating again. WILL you be dumb enough to buy it a third time?

> Reaper main detected

OP sure cant be this dumb.. they dont IP ban you because everytime you re-buy the game YOU FEED THEM MONEY FUCKWIT

why did you get banned exacly

hacking

So they banned you... and you're rewarding them by giving them even more money?
You're not smart are you.

kys then , how can you be so bad at this game that you need to hack fucking kys

>give them the middle finger
>buy the game again

what

How fucking hilarious it is to watch all these unskilled babies pay money to play a game and cheat on it, probably havin paid again for the cheating software, somehow have a sense of accomplishment even though they are cheating and earning nothing, then he banned and still refuse to take blame / get mad at others.

Buy the game again, give Blizzard more money. They'll ban you a second third and fourth time, cheating loser. You got too many participation ribbons in school.

The moment you Get banned from blizzard and did not know they ip and hardware ban your pc. So u spend $60 again and realized the new account is ban. Cause you for got about the hardware ban. So now i need a new pc to play on battle net.

or maybe they want retards to keep tossing money at them before they ban them again?

In other words. You suck as a gamer so now your buhtthurt you can't press a key to instantly win every match you play. Git gud faggot loser or kys