Does anyone have any emo jazz similar to this?

Does anyone have any emo jazz similar to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbWgxoV48Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSogoPewms
rbt.asia/mu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait what was the answer to that question?

Fuck if I know.

What is puberty?

puberty doesn't seem like a common law term.

nvm i looked it up and that seems to be right

this one Nat King Cole guy is p good i've heard

This board is shit, nobody listens to anything other than Sup Forumscore here. Thanks for nothing faggots.

>tom
Anyway OP listen to Chet Baker Sings

>emo jazz

>literally came from reddit and complains when no one helps his dumb ass

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSogoPewms

>Tom
What did he mean by this?

Do a fucking effort to find music yourself, you entitled fuck.

I would, if I knew where to even start. This board is a fucking useless circlejerk most of the time anyway. Go back to your Sup Forumscore discussion.
Thanks. That's sort-of close, but I'm looking for full emo vocals. Enjoying the track regardless.

Please go back to plebbit.

Google you idiot. You sound like a entitled suburban kid.

>MOOOM I WANT MY EMO JAZZ NOW

Seriously fuck off.
>Doesn't know where to find music
>Trying to act better than anyone

>going for the reddit boogeyman

You're a fucking disgrace, a piece of shit. You have the whole internet to browse and you choose to get mad because some people wont be your personal music curators on an image board.

Fuck you.

I'm not looking for moody jazz. I'm not looking for emo with some jazz elements. I'm looking for straight up jazz with emo style vocals over it. Google searches for it result in emo math rock bands or moodier jazz stuff like . That's not what I'm looking for at all.
Thanks for bumping my thread dipshit.

What is Bar/Bat Mitzvah?

Thanks for reminding me to sage.

Fuck off and grow up. Sup Forums is a 18+ board.

search harder you faggot

Rule 7, newfriend

Sup Forums isnt a board

dumbfuck

that might be a strawman, but at least I know how to use Google

Prove that you can find what I'm looking for, if it's that easy. You don't have to show me exactly what you find, just prove that it's as easy as you think it is.

sure buddy
>trying to trick me to do the work for you

pass

Just obscure the information. I just genuinenly think you can't do it.

Here's a hint: READ THE STICKY
rbt.asia/mu/

I genuinely think YOU can't do it. You're not even trying, you are wasting your time here when you could be browsing somewhere else. You already know that no one is going to help you, what are you doing here?

Last.fm doesn't have a syntax for searching tags and RYM's jazz+emo stuff only results in either moody jazz or math rock. No shit I can't do it, I wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums otherwise. Browsing any charts is useless, because this isn't really a real subgenre.

Maybe if you weren't an entitled little shit people might help you.
>Calls the board fucking useless
>Then expect help
Maybe that will teach you a lesson

Well, let's be honest, Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general are pretty shitty hiveminds with terrible taste. Sometimes I try to find very specific music, so I post here. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hey, I might not have my recommendation in the end, but you're still a regular on Sup Forums, so I'm better off in the end.

Glad you understand.
Feel free to go to your high class intellectual music discussion board/forum/whatever and leave Sup Forums and it's shitty hivemind opinions already.

If you hate the board so much what the fuck are you doing here?

Literally seeing if anyone has any recs related to this. Sometimes it works.

>Sometimes it works.
Believe me, it won't wont with that shitty entitled attitude.