Japan's population is 127 million people. How is it even possible to have that many people in such a small country?

Japan's population is 127 million people. How is it even possible to have that many people in such a small country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bangladesh has more people than Russia

The whole humanity would fit well in California if I remember well. You see "tiny" in the map, but it's not that small, my friend.

we cram people in

And it's full of mountains

Their cities are really big, there aren't a lot of villages I think

>small

>small country
It's bigger than UK

And bigger than German. Incredible?

92% of japanese live in these residential units allocated by the government, 7% commieblocks and only 1% detached houses, so no problem

Japan isn't a small country, despite what the Japanese people think.

It's not that small

it's a big country

uUuU

4 (you)

(=゚∀゚)

it's small gib lebensraum :3

Therefore Japanese don't mind decreasing of population.
20-25% down is rather good for Japan, because of no enough energy resources in Japan.

Its almost half our side while having double our population.

>Japan
>Crowded

i think its an okay population for their territory, my country has 44 millions and needs 200

smaller than Ukraine = small country

shut up pooland

I'm strong Ukrainian you little beta Jap from a small country

>127 million japanese
>still now nip qt gf
AAAAAAAAAAA

>168 million
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh

Calm down. Both japonski and Poland are medium size, right?

>10 trillion humans to pick a gf/bf from
>tfw no gf/bf

Do you love Japan?

who wants a sandnigger in this world anyway? That just cuts it down to other sandniggers, sex slaves and goats.

your mom does haha lol

only when you apologize for warcrimes

Yeah lad you're total mad cunts 2bh

TOSHINOU KYOUKO

Poland is a smol country

>lower population density than belgium

ITT: WE POST RUSSIANS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED THINGS TO THE WORLD

Pic related.

His actions led directly to the deaths of millions of other Russians. A true hero.

Germany isnt THAT big, of course Japan is bigger

i like the economical and consum culture (the shit that vaporwave and "a e s t e t h i c s" are based on) but not the weeb shit

Same here, we need at least a good 40m

>he hasn't heard about Bangladesh yet

From the Perspective of Australia. The majority of countries are overpopulated shitholes.

compaction

>tfw germany is only slightly bigger than finland but has almost 80 million more people

If the Japanese were as dumb as Indians, you'd see them riding on the ouside of trains too.

But 90% of the population lives in shitney, smellbourne, pissbane and shart

Tokyo is sickness though, the other prefs have enough spaces

feel cramped

I think it's just a bit bigger than Italy but it has huge metropolitan areas like Tokyo where most people live.
In comparison, Italy has more than half of their population but also much smaller metropolitan areas and many almost-empty places.
It's possible.

vertical buildings. and places like australia and united states are almost completely empty space

technically if you compare japan with bangladesh they would have 5X as many people

We are so small.

>small

actually if your county is smaller than turkey it's small since, if I recall correctly, it is the average size of a country