end your life fam

This is the worst ylyl threat ever.

Fuck off, iFunny is the best source for dank memes /sarcasm
I will go and off myself now after wiping my HDD

My Chink heritage

Reddit: the person

Hagahagahfada nicce meEME BOS ZDXDZSCDXDXDXD

I'm in a too good mood to be cynical right now

Why is there blood squirting out of it's anus?

Oh shit is it a reddit thing to have bipolar too?
All le redditorz i know irl spit water and spaghetti when they speak to girls. They also reference Tim and Eric at inappropriate situations., (I love T&E)

Guys cancer banana plllls

Check em

only funny pic here

>You can't not love the Disco Stick

CHECK EMMM

hahaha shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=v4boYwuxr3s

also checked

>Are you not grinding it?

Sorry I'm late!

wew lad im cringing pretty fucking hard now. shits on other sites then creams his pants when he gets duplicate numbers

This is exactly what I mean. It's almost too cringey to be real. Why the fuck does he have to be called Dan too, ffs

faggot

Source?

Checked. Kek smiles.

i dont know what that feels like

Hello

Dont post things people will win at. Especially the main pic. The whole point of a ylyl is to make people loose.

Do you even English?

sauce pls

fuck you that was funny

So which of these are you?

Trips of ultimate truth

Nothing about his post was edgy. Get off this site kid. Your 12 and i fucked your dad.

This may be unrelated but sauce?

Trips don't die pussy fart

Trips never die

this is GOLDDDDD, what's it from?

You fucked it up.

You're clearly retarded.

No I didn't :)

Did I?

I know....sorry for being stewpid

  ▲
▲ ▲

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice shoop attempt but it shows.

Who left their stale pasta here?

>Summer

It's not shopped

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury shit all over myself and drown in it. You’re fucking kidding, dildo.

so fucking stupid that i lost at this of all things