/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10263210
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Bookfagtears.png/
strawpoll.me/10260131/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that all ASOIAF discussion and welcome here. And if you have a problem with it you should head back to your subreddit.

This was a fuckin' girl power episode if there ever was one.

>Sansa (aka the stone-cold badass that was promised) telling Jon she'll take on the Bolton's without his help.

>Brienne threatening Mel and straight up telling Davos she was the one to execute Stannis.

>Cercei making plays and getting leverage with the small council.

>Yara/Asha acting like a ruler.

>Dany GETTING SHIT DONE. And without the help of Drogon. Thank god we're not spending a whole season with her just hanging out in Vaes Dothrak (also bewbs)

Even Margary's scene with Loras was the most I've ever liked her. And, well, Osha gave it her best shot. "Fuck yeah" was uttered many a time throughout this episode.

Promise me, Ned

Nth for the true King of Westeros

1st for Davos and Jaime having the same name.

I really, really hope we get to see some more Northern Fucking Shits get BTFO before this season ends. Hopefully the second Tower of Joy flashback will have someone killing Howland, nothing could make me happier.

Promise me, Stannis

beautifulest

That's Lily Collins, not Ania Bukstein

No leaks this week?

How could Reed die in a flashback if he is living at the time of the books and has two children?

>POUND ME, NED

Stabs through
>a coat of plates, chain mail, and padding on the front
>his chest
>a coat of plates, chain mail, and padding on the back

I guess the show did want to show he has a magic sword.

Reminder that bookfags are getting cucked by this obese man.

Have fun seeing the books becoming irrelevant after the TV Show spoils the ending :^)

>69779480 (no you for you)

>(you)shilling your post in a previous thread

Jon x Sansa when?

Their children would be tall and beautiful

Dayne and the like didn't particularly hate the northerners in fact he clearly respects Ned who is many times his junior. They just went through the motions because they were sworn to serve Rhaegar beyond death and also having lost their promised King couldn't see a future for themselves.

no

>Reminder that book fags can fuck off to /lit/ as they have their own thread there now because this is a tv thread for a tv show not the book

strawpoll.me/10263210

strawpoll.me/10263210

strawpoll.me/10263210

>he thinks the ending will be the same

lel

Fatman will change it 3 times before it gets printed if it gets printed at all.

you're making a wrong assumption that the books will ever be finished

>tall
>with manlet jons genes

strongest barbarians die instantly in a fire without even trying to fight or escape from a building made of fucking grass
rest of dothraki start worshiping le blonde queen immediately, instead of torturing and murdering the witch for killing their leaders

Do people actually want Sansa to be with Jon or are they being ironic? I can't tell

>Daenerys: "I think you should wear your armour tonight, Ser."
>Jorah: "I think you're right."

from the days when armour made a difference and was actual complete amour

I find Sophies rather thick arms strangely attractive, is that weird?

She was way cuter back in Season 1 though

A) That's not Dayne, Dayne wields Dawn in his right hand in the show and a standard KG longsword in his left. This is hightower stabbing with his right hand longsword.

B) Yes, we've all watched that Schola video. Shut the fuck up.

I truly hate SJW"s femnists etc. but who cares desu. I am sure some men had their moments as well.

I just wanna see her tits tbqhwyf

>Their children would be tall and beautiful
>Tall

How does it work when a midget has a child on a giantess? Does it average and give a normal sized person?

DAILY REMINDER: Stannis is alive and has formed an alliance between the umbers and it is them who sent the pink letter to force Jon south so he can be the warden of the north and Stannis can take his rightful place as protector of the realm.

If they really decide to go forwards with this idiotic "time-alteration" thing with Bran and Bloodraven, the entire series will go down the shitter

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Bookfagtears.png/

How butthurt are you showfag?

>ywn be as mad as this cuck

Tell me this isn't the face of a man who's realised it's time to put the Northern fuckers in their place.

>The books
were thrown out the window after season 2. Show canon declares that Dayne hates Northerners and always did just like any good man of the Six Kingdoms plus those retards who knelt.

this is what the highly intelligent self proclaimed book-fags actually believe

>the showpleb spammer is also the anti-Stannis faggot

of course.

Good Lord, how pathetic

The only way to redeeem Dany's entire arc is for her to go full Mad Queen, lay waste across Essos on her way back to Westeros, and arrive in the Seven Kingdoms as the invading final boss of the series, right?

You keep giving attention to the autist....
This makes you as much cancerous
Fuck off

There is no way they actually go for that

I repeat, NO WAY they go for that

>A) That's not Dayne
Ok.

>B) Yes, we've all watched that Schola video.
Motherfucker I've been bitching about how Stark armor doesn't act like coat of plates since season 2.

How exactly was Sansa gonna do that? Go to Last Hearth? Smalljon would rape her and give her to Ramsey. Got to Karhold? The Karstark would rape her and give her to Ramsey. Go to Winterfell? Ramsey would rape her again. Go to the Vale? CIA would rape her and probably give her back to Ramsey. She is delusional if she thinks any course of action she takes individually doesnt lead to her getting literally and figuritavely buttraped

MOM WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO MY STRAWPOLL I POSTED IT LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY

Jesus, he's persistent

Let's keep an eternal thread going on /lit/ too because fuck those guys and their pretentious attitudes.

Eventually they'll give up on trying to shitpost, and then we'll have two places to talk about ASOIAF/GOT separately.

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT GENDRY DOWN THE STREAM

Thats fucking embarassing showpleb. I smell a certain brand of autism working here...

they wouldn't have hinted at it if it didn't matter

Who is going to die? I need to put money down on a deadpool.

Someone post the Jaime x Brienne sex scene .webm (you know what I mean)

BOOKFAGS BTFO

>>Brienne threatening Mel and straight up telling Davos she was the one to execute Stannis.

That scene was so fucking terrible, even regardless of the womynpower bullshit.

>Hey, I killed your Stannis!
>"oh"
>Hey, I killed your Renly!
>"oh"
>everyone leaves calmly

And then I assume at some point they're gonna kill each other over it or some shit, and it won't ever explain why it didn't happen earlier, or it won't make any sense, like the Davos-begs-melisandre-for-some-random-bastard scene.

You are correct

But I doubt this will happened

KEK, he's mad because people insulted D&D's writing

>responding to your own posts

I cringed

How do you propose that Howland Reed have two children years after his death?

>jorah in armour

Sexy as fuck. I wonder what his final act will be before he dies.

Friendly reminder that the Others are the true hereos of the series heading south to put down the Westerosi fucking degenerate scum that's plagued their rightful land for too long.

Night's King is all you need.

is this showfag the Jon autist back under a new gimmick?

Probably

>being this butthurt that someone made a poll about them and pointing out that they are moronic faggots

strawpoll.me/10263210

>implying George Martin will finish the books

>implying the ending will be anything other than shit tier after all these years of people hyping it up

Just enjoy the ride and the memes while you can you fucking niggers, and that goes for both showfags and bookfags.

Since they did away with Victarion I'm hoping that they give the volcanic arm to Jorah instead to cure his greyscale

Dayne was protecting his King, who he still believed was Jon, and died fighting to protect him

As delusional as it was for Dayne to have Lyanna give birth, die, and run off to Essos with baby Jon to a pissed off Viserys to raise him, he served his Prince Rhaegar and King Jon until his dying breath

was getting killed part of his plan ?

Why would they lure Jon out with a stupid letter if they could have just asked him? And if you really want to go for a letter anyway why would they need to endanger Rickon and kill his direwolf if they could just lie about it in that letter?

>implying he will die

He is gonna get a volcano arm so he can keep getting cucked by dany

Mark my words

Why did they replace that real looking armor with this shit in season 3?

wew that is some impressive autism

Can't the showfags and bookfags just get along and bond over how /lit/ is terrible?

I mean, they celebrated when Terry Pratchett died.

Jesus mate, give it up.

>Jorah's season 3 and onward armor

Absolutely disgusting.

>implying Sansa's tall genes wouldn't dominate just like Tully genes dominate Stark genes

>tfw you'll never be four episodes deep in the bad poosi

>cant count

kek

do you expect davos to actually fight brienne? why would he do that? he is not a fighter

>implying you would know a shit ending when you saw one
hilarious

THIS. Fuck off bookfags

Im starting to think that. Its the same faggot that shitposts anti-stannis spam so its probably the same autist.

>spoils the ending :^)

There is NO WAY the ending of the show is anything but:

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the damera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who
>are you

She just doesn't care any more. That was the whole point of her speech. Sansa's arc this season is going to be about her not being a scared little girl like she has been up until now.

Everyone gets along just fine, it's just one autist that keeps seeking attention

/got/ has been rightful bookfag clay since before the show even started

He lost it after running east with dany. They probably had a new one made in qarth or slavers bay

Too heavy for baby actors to wear.

That or full plate has such a bad rep from video games/movies nobody thinks it does anything. Have you noticed no one wears helmets anymore?

>still responding to your own posts

>muh /got/ boogeyman

inb4 the bedwetter pasta fag

The only thing that bothers me with this picture is why wouldn't the Other/White Walkers just make a new chair out of Ice and not use some puny mortals iron chair.

Yup. Its the same faggot guys. Look at how quick the autism responded.

We see you.

strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/

Too bad Loras got a shitty scene. Way to make one of the strongest book characters a Reek 4.0.

>celebrating the death of man who likely inspired generations of young men and women to become more literate in general

What a bunch of cunts

He might have left his old armour behind in the red waste and that new armour was bought with money from Qarth. It's also personally styled with his family sigil and dragon tails on his shoulders.

Woah