Be 18 work shitty labor job 12.50/hour

>be 18 work shitty labor job 12.50/hour
> live with gf and her family mom, step dad and sometimes her sisters (foster care)
>saving money cuz wanna buy a house
>gf blows all her money or giving it to her mom and step dad in which they buy meth with it
>gf bitches how hard her work and why I should appreciate that she works.
>gfs mom and step dad fight all the time due to their meth rage or whatever
>gf kicks me out of the house every week for a day or so in which I sleep in my 2 seater car.
I work 4am to 6pm every fucking day.
>tfw her parents dont pay bills and I have to end up paying everything.
>just wanna go to school and become CHP
I'm full of rage Sup Forums sorry this is written poorly buy just very angry
>pic unrelated

>tfw you are a beta faggot who cant say fuck you sleep in his car for a few weeks and get your own apartment.

God dammit you are fucking pathetic and deserve that shit life.

M8 thinking of doing so, just apartments fucking cost 1000-1200 where I live

>>Wahh wahh my shitty life choices have led me to this point in life where everything sucks but its definitely not my fault its everyone else's im so maaaaaaaaad

Shut the fuck up.

move to a different or city or something lol

If ur in a city - check airbnb and backpackers

>Cuckosaurus Rex

Socal is expensive man, im still learning how to be this whole adult shit, guys I'm not saying I'm perfect or its everyones else's fault. Shit im a fucking asshole, just trying to work hard, go to school and make something of myself.

Tfw getting cucked

1. Dump that bitch
2. Increase happiness

Move out you cuck. God damn, you deserve to be miserable.

You're a stupid cuck if you stay with that girl. You'll find someone way better. Get yourself right first. Job -> Money -> then bitches.

Thanks OP you make me feel slightly better about my life.
> same age as you, 18
> No job, on wellfare (not even a nigger)
> given up on life because kicked out of school for drugs young as fuck
> Dad meth addict who I never see
> Mom alcoholic had to move out at 16 because her shit was not together.
> live with gf at her parents house
> They've been good to me and I essentially value them higher than my own parents.
No idea where my life is going, might get a shitty job, might wait until 20 and go to college (you can do that in my country, tbh public school here is just a joke anyway.)

/Get a batchelor apartment, where do you live faggot

Yes
This

you need to gtfo of that situation. you shouldnt be with an ungrateful bitch like that.

Save money get an apartment. Leave everything. Don't look back

Jesus you sound like a fucking retarded waste of space, get a fucking job and stop sucking off the governments tit.

> Meth addioct dad who i never see
So? How does that add to anything? boo hoo

Fuck you are pathetic you and OP should just make a suicide pact and fucking do it already.

Lel same moved out at 16 due to parents being drug addicts

But m8 I'm just trying to make it

I moved to Colorado with only
$140 for gas money 2 months ago and I'm now waitin for my marijuana support badge to come in the mail smoking the dankest weed I've ever had at my apartment. Try a little harder OP

You aren't trying shit, get a fucking job and stop bitching about your life, faggot

You're not doing it right. I was able to find a peice of shit motel to live in for only 425 a month and I didn't have to pay utilities. Understand that you don't get to live somewhere nice at this point in your life.

calm down fox news...

Lel didn't even read I am working and going to start school in the fall.

let me fuck you up with some advice my friend.

You need to leave fucking ASAP. You don't have a child with your girlfriend. You can literraly pack your bag in a hour and fucking leave town. Go somewhere cheaper. There is no reason you need to live like this. You can find a nice girl anywhere in the United States. I don't know why you're fucking with a God damn loser. Please OP leave and prosper.

>news
NEET detected

Shit's simple.
Leave. Don't come back.
1. Rent a storage unit.
2. Get a gym membership. Doesnt matter where. Just get one.
3. Call a friend, ask if you can couchsurf for a while till things blow over.
4. Move out. Everything. Break the lease if you have to and walk away.
5. Store all your stuff, and live out of your car until you can get a tiny apartment or new living situation.
6. Don't ever talk to the bitch again.

wat?

Not me
Easier said than done. I actually volunteer for shit though, more than most people on welfare in this town.

>Call a friend, ask if you can couchsurf for a while till things blow over.

you retards are beyond help...

what if that one part of your master plan doesn't pan out for OP?

Fail life detected.

>on welfare
>not a nigger
Choose one