I drink either ale or Scotch whisky.

Sometimes but not really.

calvados is nice
like whisky but juicier

i prefer grape juice

Nah, I am a straight male.

Bon gars.

Wine is illegal in Finland.

Wine is for women mainly, we also make most of it in South Australia where it spawned based goon (cask wine)
This is how Australians drink wine.

No, I'm not gay

If I can't afford vodka

Im having some home made wine righ tnow

it's really good, and really stronk

yeh

well yes, almost exclusively in terms of alcoholic drinks.

No, I'm not gay

>it will never be socially acceptable in your cunt to have a glass of wine during lunch but it is to drink until you black out and shit yourself during friday nights

>buying wine that is cheaper than vodka

justbarbarianthings

Yes :3

le wine is gay meme

No, wódka and piwo

Yes, mostly homemade stuff.

yes sir

Only the rightful heirs of the roman empire drink wine

Which begs the question why wine isn't as popular in greece as it is in italy, spain, portugal and france. ottomans?

>greeks
>roman

the byzantine empire being roman meme needs to stop.

I didnt know of the "Wine is for gays/women" stereotype before Sup Forums.

keep in mind that Greece overall consumes less alcohol than Iberia and France, more traditional spirits than Iberia and Italy, and a bit more beer (historically recent phenomenon) than France and Italy

wine consumption is still the biggest overall

the same is true with Sweden, confirmed for Roman

Yes, I have a glass after eating

not really, I tend to down the whole bottle and fall asleep after

doesn't happen with any other type of alcohol

Anglo-Saxon countries have a historical split between the beer-drinking working class and the wine-drinking upper class. Working class resentment of the upper class focused on how they don't break their backs hauling manure everyday and wear clean clothes, which plebs translate into "not manly." Hence wine=rich=sissy

It's a shitty Anglo meme.

In Anglo culture, it's a woman/rich people thing. Otherwise you drink beer or whisky.

No, I drink the disgusting pisswater beers from here.

Yes, but I prefer beer.

Yes
Its pretty good

Yes, occasionally. There's a great Rioja called Coto de Imaz I like to buy as a gift for people. And generally Mencía is soft and nice for a cuppa.
Chilean I like Casillero's Carmenere, quite interesting.

I'm not him but that's fucking stupid.

Nice, can I ask what grape you use?

No

> that's fucking stupid.
I know.

I like wine quite a bit actually, but I wouldn't order it at a bar because no man drinks it at a bar. You'd be looked at and people will assume things about you (gay, pretentious, soft, et cetera).

Sometimes

Chilean wine is probably my favourite

from time to time.
but beer and hard liquor is more dominant here

Real life is not the same as Sup Forums. No one cares what some stranger at a bar orders

Why is Greek wine so bad? I've been there about 6 times and never had a good local wine.

>bar

well no, who the fuck drinks wine at a bar?
don't be stupid, it's for dinner.

In Galicia everybody drinks wine. The traditional way is to drink it in ceramic cups. Nowadays mostly old people and young people do it on cheap taverns, like, 50cts a cup. You get hammered this way though.

I lived in England for 3 years and was surprised that Wetherspoons serves it on a tap. On a tap ffs. And yeah Ibecame aware of the "wine is gay" meme.

I guess it's the economy. We have a lot of wineyards here and not many local breweries (they're on the rise tho). The opposite is true for England (well no vineyards in England I'm aware of).

Alcohol is haram

Only uneducated idiots who bought into the german made """""""byzantine""""""" meme can claim greeks aren't the closest people there are to original romans.

Interesting.

Same here. Men drink wine here all the time. The majority of people in the countryside even make their own wine. My grandfather used to drink wine from a carafe at every meal.

In that case, a dry martini, with just a splash of vermouth, and three olives.

I like to call it "my sex in the city".

ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIITE

Yes with pretty much all my meals.

>Limon

pls ignore this faggot

Ha, I tried one of your romanian spirits once. Twica I think it was called, or trica, or something like that. Devastating stuff mate.

too hot for wine tho

I drink watered down wine in various sport drink bottles

There's only one productive vineyard in England. James May built a life-sized house made out of Lego in it a few years back.

But yeah, the only reason anyone buys English wine is for the novelty.

On a daily basis.

Funnily enough, Bordeaux was owned by the Kingdom of England for 400 years and the wine was exported primarily to England.

So England is responsible for what is probably the largest wine producing sub-national region.

Wine: the white man's drink.

Are Iranians and Egyptians white now?

I know they don't drink wine anymore, but wine was invented in Georgia, traveled to Iran, then Egypt, then Greece, then Italy, then the Italians took it to France who took it to the New World.

I drink everything, I live in South Australia which is where most of the wine Aus drinks is produced so good quality wine is quite available and abundant.

Most wine is stronger in alcohol than most alcoholic drinks though.

Champagne is also a British invention REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE FUCKING TWATS IN REIMS WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE!
They have tunnels built by Italians, technology invented by Brits. Only thing the French are good at is spinning a web of lies!

if this isnt proof argentina is white i dont know what it is

EESTI/ENGLAND ALLIANCE WHEN??

> Most wine is stronger in alcohol than most alcoholic drinks though.
Wine is between Beer and Spirits (whisky, rum, brandy, gin, vodka).

Beer is 3-8%, Wine is 8-15%, Cordials (liqueurs) are 20-30%, and Spirits are 40%+.

Wine is the hardest stuff you can get without distillation, but a wine is nowhere near as strong as a distilled liquor.

>Champagne is also a British invention
Of course, which is why the wine is called after the champagne region, right? A region the English never owned?

At best, at fucking best, you can argue that the British invented a technique to make the already naturally present bubbles in champagne stand out even more. But that's not the same thing as inventing wine, that's like saying I'm your father because I fucked your town bicycle of a mother.

>wine was invented in Georgi
Gogi, pls

I'm a beer man.

So, what grapes do you drink folks?

Țuică. Yeah, it depends on the alcohol content and how many times it's distilled, but it never goes below 30%.

I love boiling and drinking it with cinnamon.

White wine a shit

>that picture

who's number 7 though

California makes some pretty excellent wines, but the US in general drinks liquor more than anything else.

I did, but I quit alcohol for new year.
Christ I miss wine.

hell no

>argentina
>wine

more like

WHINE (about the malvinas)

only women drink wine

>that dorf

White wine, I don't like red wine. Late harvest usually

Christopher Merret has done more for Champagne than any frenchman ever has.
Dom Perignon a fucking shit!

@69784517
you're so pathetic you don't even deserve a (You)

>unironically being homosexual

I mean c'mon

@69784731
>thinking I care about the (You)s

knowing you're upset is enough

I like it

Gotta get careful with white, it's fucking treacherous

>not drinking Krimsekt ("Sovetskoye Shampanskoye" according to Wikipedia)

t. Homo Van Faggoten.

>Krimsekt

Good post

You should try a fine Natursekt, m8

Ice cold white wine with fruits like watermelon or peaches is cash. Ice cold red wine with strawberries is awesome aswell

may as well just suck a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=dGdicpf5uEA

ICH WILL SCHNAPS
SCHNAPS
alles, was ich will, ist SCHNAPS

wenn du mich liebst, gib mir SCHNAPS
wenn du mich liebst
SCHNAPS

HMMMMMMM