So, a mad scientist approaches you and says I've invented a time machine and I can send you back in time. However...

So, a mad scientist approaches you and says I've invented a time machine and I can send you back in time. However, he has no idea what date it sends you back to. You say, whatever man, I'll be your guinea pig, let's give it a shot. Long story, short, this is no kill Hitler as a baby shit, you get sent back in time and wake up at 10.32am on a beautiful morning, September 10th in 2001 in a small guesthouse in Chaing Mai, Thailand, run by a local friendly Thai family who don't speak English.

What do you do from that moment on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6k3sGhOwTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck a ladyboy

Fap

Place a million dollar bet that some arabs will crash into world trade center.

Topfukinkek

REVEALE THE JEW COMPLOT BY TELL THEM THAT THESE YID WILL PAID AMERICAN ARMY TO CRASH PLANE ON BUILDING AND SAY THAT ITS AL QUAIDA FOR STOLE PETROLE

tell them youre a god and there will be an attack on america
>they see it happen
>im now treated as a god

If you wanted to stop 9/11 you'd just have to call in a bomb threat on the towers and hope they evacuate.

checkd

I'll make a story from this

>be me
>sitting in a guesthouse in Chaing Mai
>September 10th
>2001
>Find a knife/gun
>Kill the family
>Steal every single money I can
>Go to the airport
>Buy a ticket for New York
>Go to the white house
>Telling the guard that I have important info, cut my own finger with a knife to prove how important it is.
>He lets me talk to the president
>I'm telling him that tomorrow will be a terrorist attack and he must evacuate the whole World Trade Center.
>He says that he knows
>I got shot from George W. Bush for knowing too much
>9/11 happens
>R.I.P.

trips get

no signal

Get as much money as possible as fast as possible.
Shortsell all US domestic airline stock like a motherfucker.

Create Sup Forums before moot does.

There was already bombs in the towers. It wouldn't work

>0:23

>Flight would take to long.
>Psycho person says they have info and cuts themself, yeah sure go see the president.
>Implying it was an inside job
>Implying jet fuel memes are real.

Underrated post

>Post is up ten minutes in a small thread
>Underrated post!
Lurk m0ar fag.

I would just rape. I would rape it all.

Underrated post

Undrrrrted psot

Winner

the scientist that had worked on the machine s almost done with it in 2001 you have now showed him almost a decade before his machine was done. he now knows it works. you failed

I would find the girl from your web, tell her 6 year old self that "one day I'm going to jerk off while watching you have sex....oh, and you'll probably have no school tomorrow!"

Kek

do this youtube.com/watch?v=L6k3sGhOwTY

nono it was the muslims
go kill all muslims
>muslims and christians slaughter each other
>everything but asia belongs to the jews

>What do you do from that moment on?
Get a job and invest every cent i make i don't pay to maintain my cardboard box and eat noodles in google, of course.

you would have to do things as a god,but you cant so bye bye

invent google, social media and more before the others did. And make billions,

Nigger, google was already around.

Does remind that at some point i need to get into facebook, tho. Also ebay/paypal.

GENIUS... Look, i have invented a time machine, but

yeah but make a better google

Kill moot before he can make Sup Forums.

Short fucking everything on the stock market over the next few days and make a shit loads of money.

If you really believe 9/11 wasn't a false flag terroist attack then you are a sheep

Wait four years and start one of the first lets play channels on youtube, playing tons of games before lots of other people. Automatically become famous without doing any real production value like some other youtubers. Be rich. Not care about anything else

If you really believe 9/11 wasn't a false flag sheep attack then you are a terroist

Kek

>What do you do from that moment on?

มีเซ็กซ์กับ สาวประเภทสอง!

>Plans to do actual work rather than getting rich off stock

I would call myself in 2001. Explain the situation. Convince 2001 me of legitimacy by telling him things only I would know.
2001 me would wire me money, and provide translations via google for my Thai hosts.
I would tell my 2001 counterpart to learn and memorise everything I can about the 9/11 attacks. I will then remember this as 2016 me.
I would go to the British Embassy in Bangkok.
Explain all the specific details of suspects and planes to be hijacked the next day.
Give as many details as I can muster, as specific as possible.
Hold off on the time travel explanation unless I have some 2016 tech on me, ie and iPhone, which might convince them.
They may not believe me, but I will be specific and convincing enough that the security services will be notified and the specific flights closely checked and monitored.
There should catch the terrorists before they even board the planes.
If not, the rest of the intelligence could result in the planes being shot down by jet fighters, and evacuation of the WTC and Pentagon.
By Sept 12th, as my stories have been borne out, my time travel may well be believed.
I will become a hugely well paid informant for the British government, living the high life.
I will meet my 2001 self, and together we will bang chicks and high five.

I mean, getting rich off stocks would take a long time after the market crashed the next few weeks. If I was sent back in time a little earlier I would have done stocks.

But I'd also want to set myself up for the next ten years of posting a video or two a day and reaping the money from that. And then I'd have something to do all the time. Something I enjoy doing.

get to a stock exchange
invest in apple stocks
wait a few years

wat?

how the fuck would find Anjelica (i.e not real name) in Thailand and in 2001 you stupid twat?

I'd hop in a 747 and go to work.

Short the airline stocks after phoning in a warning that will be ignored I'm sure

>buy ticket to New York City
>go to Whitehouse
Bait or are you that retarded?

Take a huge dump on the floor in front of the family. When the little pygmies get mad in their monkey language i would throw it all around me while screaming incoherrently.

Then i would run into the woods and stay there until this exact date and kill myself.

Probably try to convince some degenerate chatroom that the happening is really happening today and hopefully become an internet legend

And then masturbate to ladyboys and try and figure out how to get back home

Tell everyone who will listen there will be a major attack. Watch it happen. Try to get home eventually. Invest all my money in google and gamble in Vegas on sports. Get interrogated and tortured by the FBI.

Guess that about covers it

And you'd be 100% safe.

It wasn't fucking 747s that were used on 911.

send myself stock information

>kill Hitler as a baby shit
Why would any sane person do that, I would tell him how not to fail so he can finally finish the jew scum from the face of earth.

If it were almost done in 2001, then why would he wait fifteen years to try it?

Also there's no way for him to know you're from the future, as they didn't say they were a time traveller, but that they were a god.

he's working on the Time Machine in a small rent storage unit in Chicago in 2001, you wake up in Chaing Mai, your story fails

if you really believe the attack sheep wasn't a 9/11 you're a false flag terrorist

Take my mom to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance and fuck her brains out.

>get on plane
>hijack plane
>9/10 happens
>RIP

>let 911 happen
>work my ass of make as much money as possible
>put all my money on Leicester city winning the Bpl in 2016
>be million

>let 911 happen
>work my ass of make as much money as possible
>put all my money on Leicester city winning the Bpl in 2016
>be million dollar

Kek

>be million

Oh shit my sides

your actions leading up to the 2016 season would be protracted enough to make it unlikely that leicester would still win it that year.

yes, even the insignificant actions of a pathetic basement dwelling Sup Forumstard like you have that much of an impact over enough time. butterfly effect, faggot.

afraid I have to disagree with you there. You greatly overestimate the butterfly effect neets and shutins have on the rest of the world even protracted over fifteen years.

Don't steal Paypal we need Elon Musk to make billions.

easy, Find the scientist tell him he needs to make the time machine and send the other me at the current time back one minute after the current me gets sent back or he'll die or some shit, rinse and repeat that about one million times and have an army of myself all with the same interest. Become the ultimate communist and mafia take over the world

>easy, Find the scientist tell him he needs to make the time machine and send the other me at the current time back one minute after the current me gets sent back or he'll die or some shit, rinse and repeat that about one million times and have an army of myself all with the same interest.

Have massive self orgy.

There's kind of a paradox in your thinking though. You can either choose whether or not your actions can affect yourself or not. You chose both.

By speaking to yourself, you'd have the memory of what's going to happen, and you'd either come into this predicament already prepared and have no need to speak to yourself or you'd avoid this happening altogether. The need to understand this though can be completely avoided by just making it so in your reality, the choices you make that affect past you won't affect future you.

Issue is, you didn't go that way.
>I would tell my 2001 counterpart to learn and memorise everything I can about the 9/11 attacks. I will then remember this as 2016 me.
This means that what you do to old you does indeed impact modern you. Your choices would impact modern you in the way that you wouldn't end up here, but by not ending up here you wouldn't make those choices, and since you didn't make those choices, you still end up in the predicament, but since you ended up in the predicament, and since you ended up in the predicament you make those choices, but since you made those choices old you would bro end up in modern you's predicament...

Point is, you just an heroed via time paradox.

You do nothing. Time and again pop culture has shown us you do not mess with the past.

Why? I want the world to go to shit. People like him are in the way.