27yo female

>27yo female
>live in extremal shithole in privolzh'e
>work as hooker
>have a kid, got dumped by ex husband cuz he is a fucking junkie
>be a junkie by myself
>all dreams about good life ruined
Yes, you have the worst life. Sure. You sit all day at home, dont work and live on mom's salary.

ok

no one is going to marry your ass so you can get out of your shithole.

get out where?

>be jewish pedophile
>

dont most women with horrible lives try to marry a foreigner so they can't get a different nationality?

will you marry me? I am still good looking

Send pic

Of course no, most of them just accept.

How much for BJ

Kill yourself roastie

30 dollars, 70+ sex per hour
o-ok

Damn why so cheap. When did you check your hiv status last time?

i check myself each 2 weeks. Also, it is not that cheap. And I still do only full 1 hour sex for 70$

Would probably go on a date with you if you weren't a hooker. Do you still enjoy sex privately or with clients?

kek. never thought i'd see gosha photos here but ok

>Do you still enjoy sex privately
Yes, I do. But only with 7+\10 dudes. I like attractive guys as you all like attractive girls.

>be a crackwhore
>hurr my life is bad
it's probably society's fault!

>all dreams about good life ruined
never, remember that ...come on!

post bagina :DD

>literal whore thinks she can have standards
lmao kys

>7+/10 guys
>Russia

Ok

Im still good looking, and no one know I am hooker so. And I have good hobies ,etc.
They are still 100 times better than colombian niggers.

>people still reply to pedojew threads

Newcunts FUCK OFF

@comrad pedojew, privet

>work as hooker
Hey, whatever helps you live on this world, I don't judge. We all have to make it ahead.
>be a junkie
That just makes you one stupid bitch. Instead of saving the money and hopefully being able to move ahead, if not, at least your kid if you even care, you waste all of it on krokodil like your standard crack whore.

Go away kikenonce

you have goodlife

t. 27 on low wage

OP confirmed to have met Colombians

You are covered head to toe in tattoos, trust me EVERYONE knows you are a hooker

I wasnt hookers when I had those tattoes.

>Jew star
Mind as well go to kike land if you are so desperate.

my dad is kike, so I am not even human for Israelis

gosha clothes look manchild and so hipster

I don't get it, you know english, you write it fairly well, how the fuck can you not find a job? Fuck, mexicans here get paid in dimes and they don't know english for shit and somehow they still make it.

>Guys in my country are ugly
>Y- Yours are worse and also niggers

What should i think about a hooker that would suck a Colombian dick in a split second after handing her 30 dollars.

what drugs do you use?

I am making good money as a hooker, salaries here are low as hell. Russia is a shithole.

>wahh wahh I'm the only one in the world with problems!

Doesn't matter much how much you get paid when you are a junkie, I'm guessing a great deal of your money goes to that.

This is my job. But I will not have sex with colombian less than 300 bucks per hour. You are not worth those money.
Speed, MDMA, weed (hash), methadone, sometimes NBOMe and DOB
Not that bad, but yes, I can't live without drugs now...

m8 I have a friend that got raped from the age of 6 to 13. She now has severe anxiety issues and suffers from episodic panic attacks.
You are no special snowflake in terms of the worst possible drama so please refrain from using that crutch to justify inaction and complacency.
You need to write down a long term plan for solving your life's problems and stick to it instead, as the other option is just giving up and taking your own life, as this friend of mine also attempted to a bunch of times.

At least you're good looking, I'm uggly as hell and can't even prostitute....

How do we know that pedojew is either a pedo or a jew? Asking for a friend

>can't even prostitute....
You can have sex with me if you have 70 dollars. I dont give a shit how you look like, you just need to be clean,

I'm french, ofc I'm dirty!

>I can't live without drugs now...
Even if you move to a rich country, you will still be in the shithole of said country due to that nasty habit.

GL but unless you kick it, you know where it is heading, specially when you get older, so no need for me to preach you. Sad though, your kid gets to pay for your obvious problems.

wow thats a lot...
now post timestamp you fucking junkie

>I have it worse than anyone here
>works part time as a hooker with enough money for drugs
>meanwhile plenty of men who post here have to work 60 hours a week in thier shitholes instead of whoring a little here and there

Any of you who pity this junkie are just trying to get the least acknowledgement of a woman.

>70 bucks

Wow, that is fairly cheap. Well Sup Forums get ready to lose your virginity.

70 bucks per hour is not cheap in my town. Dont forget, that I do blowjob with condoms for that price. Anal sex and bj without condoms cost extra 20 bucks each.

Why do you post that here?

sauce?

>not knowing a pedojew when you see one

Tell me about your kid. Does he live with his junkie father or his junkie whore mother?
Or does he live in one of those awful Russian orphanages?
I guess it doesn't matter that much either way. It's not like he has a good future.

Timestamp?

If you go hook in the Middle East or Singapore you can make a lot of money. No drugs, though

found it and it was pretty hot

have you ever?

Post bad hooking experience greentext

post it faggot

You could do a lot better by not having a kid in a bad economic situation and not becoming a junkie. Life would be better.

>go
>end in bordel 10$ gangbang
sure.

You already lived your life. Don't come crying now it's over.

It's a beta kid, i guess he wasn't that stupid to fall in "kid = marry" meme.

Being a hooker isn't that bad. Doing opiums is very bad. Being a single mom is terrible. Being it all combined, not a good catch.

lmao what a shitty life

No one here cares about speed, MDMA and weed. So I even forgot to mention it.

Nice car you fucking liar

Pedojew detected

why do you think making threads like these makes you so funny, pedojew?

Elaborate.

So many questions unanswered, but most importantly, where is that timestamp.

i fail to believe that's you for some reason. heh

Look up the costs Russians go for around those areas and elsewhere in the world. You'don't make money in Thailand, too.

Massagerepublic.com

do you use krokodil?