Rekt but fuckable thread

Rekt but fuckable thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/crazy-metalhead-decapitates-woman-plays-her-body-germany-39351/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP FOR INTEREST

bump

Nobody else?

commencing dump

fuck OP's weak ass thread

kys

name?

no clue

this thread gonna 404 now

Nuh uh it's been bumped!

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'm just glad I'm not a furry.

This is pretty edgy

it's real?

Mods are going to delete it as soon as they see that image. Happens every time.

Always wanted to see something like that.

MODS

I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours,

when you do that, post pic with timestamp, of you hand and computerscreen

keyword:fappable

There is a version that has the news attached someone pos it.

One of my favorites ever

OP here. I don't find it funny, but this is what it takes to get me off. I'm not going to justify it or pretend it's not as bad as it obviously is, I'm a pretty fucked individual.

I do have friend's who've died though. Maybe that's what started this for me, I don't know.

Fake

Same here bruv.

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/crazy-metalhead-decapitates-woman-plays-her-body-germany-39351/

That's stale pasta, sorry you took the b8 OP. You seem pretty cool.

maybe it's her, go on maniac nanny

Fucking really thanks didnt realize

Is OP by chance the other necro femanon????

Apart from being drawn to fucked up stuff you'd almost think I was normal if we met on the street.

Goddamnit user...Too soon

Holy shit!! Did her butt implant pop out??? Kek!

Too soon¡!

Oh fuck I cringed

>aaaaaahhhh yeeeeeeahhh

Where is that from? I remember seeing the original blog ages ago and I've been looking for it ever since.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but reply to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I would.

im confused

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

I don't find that fuckable

I was in that tread and that it was fake when he started posting. Boy was I wrong.

I bet you like sex with consent...weirdo

not sure if fuckable

you jerk with the right hand?

New fag here, who is this and story pls

I saw that in my first day on /b.

Look at that vaginal gape.

Someone had a good time before dying.

that guy's finger
"Check'em"

just

same here bro

twas too soon...

Why would that pic make it 404?

girl got shosked by her vibrator and died, her brother came into the room, hid the vibrator and took her picture

Diamonds :)

Sauce on that? Also post moar.

I know people throw around "kys" a lot as a joke but in your case I recommend it with much seriousness.

not gore but meh

I saw this picture on some gore site (not bestgore) and her pussy was censored. It was a good thing too, because someone might have gotten offended.

too soon, man, have some respect

Perhaps you may remember that British couple that was killed in Thailand last year, or so.
Well, that's the girl.

I think this is the girl is he tit shake with weir facial expresions webm

Please put boobs in the midsection.

We'd have the perfect woman.

Story, guise? Pls I'm new fig