So Sup Forums...

So Sup Forums, I got t-boned by a Ukon today at work while riding my bike and thought nothing of it because aside from a scuffed and bruised knee, I was essentially fine. Then I thought about it, "Dude, that guy just hit me into oncoming traffic. Potentially it could have been fatal if you think about it." The guy didn't even stop to get out of the car and check if I was ok, he just stopped to let me get up then drove off.

Wasn't gonna do nothing until my store got a call from someone. They got the license plate, model, and the car had a company name on the side of it with a phone number. So now I'm here with all this info and wondering if I should do anything about it, because if reality I'm fine, but I'm also not too well off on cash atm...

Is it worth taking the guy to court or should I just call the studio and blackmail them? Third option being do nothing and move on with my life.

What do Sup Forums?

If the black mail option is illegal, which it just might be. I say just go on with your life, could cost you too

Take all of this fuckers money.

cry
cry some more
gtfo

He didn't get out the vehicle, technically a hit and run, i would take this fucker to court if I were you.

As soon as a lawyer is involved it will cost you more than it's worth.

blackmail works best depending on how stupid they are.

Well like, when I say blackmail. Its like saying "Hey so you did damage to my bike and now I need it repaired. So to avoid making a case about this can you just give me $300?"

>Should i cheat the systen cause i'm fucking broke?
Well your knee's color could be white, but you're damn nigger. Find a better job and start living your life honestly.

Wait that doesn't sound too bad

look at this *shrugs* Whatever m8. No reason to hate a nigger cause he knows how to fuck the system that fucked him.

Right? Only thing is my bike isn't really damaged so... Idk how far this lie would need to go.

Honestly don't think they would ask. At a gas station, a car backed up into my friends car and did literally no damage. My friend ended up Gettin like $300 for it.

Hows it gunna cost him?? Also op, its cool you wanna do the right thing but check this, a) you could have been hurt and still dont feel it b) just on the fact that he hit you and didn't check you should get his ass and c) its a fucking company!! His fault with a co. vehicle the co will pay, not him.. So you'll be good.. Think about it like this op, you're trying to be a good human being i get it but this motherfcker didnt even think about asking how you were.. Is that a good human being? After he hit you, could have killed you than and there, sent you into traffic which could have killed you than too.. Its up to you, just wanted to give you a different perspective good luck

Sick brah

It's not blackmail, we call that a settlement

So what if I call the company, name them a price for say a new bike frame, fork, rims, basically the works (which honestly could add up to round $1000) and they ask to see the damaged bike?

Ah I C

Remember to add that you have all the necessary information and details to make a case.

But in all seriousness, you should make a case, because the guy is an obvious asshole. If he had gotten out of car, it would be okay (not really, but it would be forgiveable)

OP, Just try to get a settlement.

>cheat the system
Was in a hit and run. It does matter of he wasn't hurt. The other retard broke the law out in place to protect peds and he fucked up. Now he should be help accountable. Saying he shouldn't have yodel with consequences is like saying someone who starts shooting a gun randomly and hits someone shouldn't be accountable. He didn't mean to kill anyone, it just happened because he wasn't following the law.

hit and run is a felony

Perspective guy here this is also very very true, you basically have a winning case right there

could happen but still no one sees the fact that it was a co vehicle! You have a winning case, it's against a co that has to have money youll be able to pay the lawyer with that and still have money.

Heres an example my friend went on a school program to demolish a building which ended up having asbestos. The lawsuit isnt even done and hes already got 10k. They will probably give some money now and some later. But even so its a hit and run

How, just call'em up? I mean I have all the necessary info.

so someone who randomly took down the licence plate also randomly knew the number of the store where you work?

Idk how to go about all this.

Yeah, I was in uniform so they knew where I worked. They just looked up the store name.

This, he could have killed you, he should not be on the road.
See about taking him to court, at the very least hopefuly you could scare some sense into him

If you must know I work for a business that delivers sandwiches. Courier work is common in the city.

Last from me (perspective) kid you have to big a heart in a world of heartless people who as you saw with your own two eyes run fucking rampant.. Think of it like this, please, if you wont do it for you do it for another. If this guy doesn't get caught, he already hit n run once, what makes you think hes not capable of doing it again if not stopped.. What if he kills someone else because you didn't stop him? If you want to keep youre good heart and just want you bike fixed turn him in and say this.. "Look im ok i just want my bike fixed dont care about a lawsuit i just want him off the street cus if he did this to me he could potentially do it again" youll wish you did if u end up seeing him on the news later cus he killed someone. And you know how fate and life works, its so fucking twisted that it could end up being a loved or fucking you. Think about it..

These threads are archived.

You have just admitted to conspiracy to commit credit fraud.

You have admitted to the motive too.

I'm reporting you to the authorities. You know why?

Because I fucking hate bikers. You faggots think you own the road. Buy a real car, or get the fuck off the road.

Enjoy jail.

Go to your parents police or even where you work its a company right? Let em know or google it kid. Dont let it slip by, i think youre still in shock n its ok just look for help and get pointed in the right direction. Im telling you, you have a winning case..

That's fair. Apparently I just checked with my lawyer friend and I'm in full right to prosecute and I also should

Not really a conspiracy, guy hit and run. It's a felony. I'm in my full right to prosecute and get compensation for damages to my bike. For all I know my bike could have something wrong with it and will fall off its welds a week from now cause of this car hitting me. Not to mention had traffic not stopped I'd have died.