What's your number one favorite album, Sup Forums?

What's your number one favorite album, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpJkCti8IL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvOXuZwOEvM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn5RaYO4e9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this

what's emilie autumn like

Especially at this time of year too. There's something really great about the production, it sounds so textured and lush.

Easily this

She labels herself as "victorindustrial", so if you imagine industrial + electric violin and harpsichord, at least for 'Opheliac'. In the 'Fight Like A Girl' album, those two instruments saw less use and oh my mind the whole album sounds brighter and less industrial. The lyrics got darker, but the instruments went the other way

Title track for 'Opheliac':
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpJkCti8IL0
Title track for 'Fight Like A Girl':
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvOXuZwOEvM

Are you a 16 year old girl? Because my sister listened to that when she was 16 and that was her excuse.

What was her excuse? Being 16?
But no I'm not, I'm 24/m
Why does Sup Forums hate EA?
Every time I post her I get replies like this.

This

>Why does Sup Forums hate EA?

it's pretty bad music, holy shit

She is like the female equivalent of a fedora and her music is annoying and shitty

I personally hate it because it was my ex's favorite musician and she was psychotic and left me with severe mental trauma

Go listen to Death Grips lmao

>Go listen to Death Grips lmao

There's plenty of better dark female music, even involving gothic themes, industrial, etc.

Chelsea Wolfe
PJ Harvey
Pharmakon

have some self respect

Sup Forums circlejerks pre-approved "cool" albums. Not that I'm defending EA, her music is kinda trash but I like it.

>Sup Forums circlejerks pre-approved "cool" albums.

that may be true, but I listened to about 2 minutes of "Ophiliac" just now and I can confirm it's absolute trash.

Is there something else I'm missing?

Not really, you'll either like it or you won't.

Like the other user said, you'll either like it or wont.
She did an album without singing in it, laced/ unlaced, and is pretty good on the violin.
Laced was classic songs on a normal violin, unlaced was originals on electric.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn5RaYO4e9M
^unlaced

DING DONG DOGSHIT

>theres plenty of better etc
>listen to these Sup Forumscore aka redditcore artists
yikes..

That's weird, I have a similar story to tell.

WREER WREER WROO WROO WREEEEER

She's the music equivalent of those smelly fat girls who wear a corset and goggles and label themselves 'steampunk'. Emilie Autumn aims to marry classical music and industrial, but lacks the grace of the former and the punch of the latter. The arrangements are usually as weak as her singing voice. But hey, she wears nice dresses.

She also tends to glorify mental issues and suffering like a 16 year old girl on Tumblr would.

I can't pick just one

So I'll have to go with this

>almost 2017
>still being a contrarian faggot