Post pics of girls you know, anons say what they'd do to them

Post pics of girls you know, anons say what they'd do to them.

Get creative

Find her drunk walking around looking for her way home in a park at night. Take her into the bushes and use her mouth like a flesh light, drool and pre cum running down her chin onto her tits as I push the head of my cock against her left cheek making it bulge as I cum

Gag her and pull her into stables while strangling her until she's limp and easily controlled. Tie her up on a bench and bring in a stallion. Guide it's dick into her pussy and as it starts to fuck her, get under her and force my hard dick into her ass. The motion of the stallion destroying her pussy means I can just lay there and enjoy the feeling as shes moved up and down on my cock as I grope her tits until the horse cums. Then I turn her over and finish abusing her ass before filling it with my cum.

Push her head first into a sleeping bag. Lube up her asshole with suntan lotion, stuff her panties inside her pussy and fuck her asshole red raw

Any one of the three

Bosses daughter

Daughter

I'd wait until she was leaving the party, then drag her down an ally. Slap her around and rape her pussy hard filling it with my cum as I choke her.
As I leave 3 hobos come out of the shadows and start to use her, I video tape her getting gangraped to cum to later as she cries and gets filled with cum

are those weird superimposed glasses? looks odd, any bodyshots, i'll have a go at her

great cocksucking lips she'd look good deepthroating

Why does she look like she's 8ft tall?

i whold ride that bike with her

Take her to a dark secluded area in a bad part of town, set up some stocks so her head and hands are secured and she's bent forwards.

Lift her dress up and secure it so that her panties are exposed. Watch her cry as tramps come up and play with her pussy through her panties. Find some nasty trash and mouldy food, stuff that in her mouth, rip her panties off. Fuck her pussy and cum inside.

Let tramps take turns cumming inside her, when everyone is finished stuff her pussy and ass with mouldy trash aswell and leave her there

kek

Tie her over a table and rub my cock against her bikini bottoms until I'm rock hard, then pull them down and stuff her ass full of my shaft and pump her hard before filling her ass with cum

that mouth needs drilling, grab her hair and fuck her mouth, spank that face with my cock then back in deep, flip her over and start to fuck her from behind

Top Kek

Hot damn

My sis

well done

You edgelords would stick your weanies in these girls, cum in five minutes, and leave her disappointed.

Mmm more

impressive

go cry cuddled up next to your blow up smurf sex doll

Pull her by the back of her neck onto the floor, pull down her panties and slowly push my hard cock into her tight ass as she gasps and squirms trying to make it hurt less. Turn her over and force my dick inside her pussy filling her pussy up with my dick and cum

Grill on my college course, detailed reply for detailed reply

fucking her from behind, pulling her hair back to she looks back into the mirror, and so i can see her face as she's fucked, slapping her ass, watching those titties sway as i fuck her harder, grabbing her ass, pushing a thumb between her cheeks....

she's curious about what other anons think of her, rate and comment what you would do!

I'd bash her on the back of the head while she's taking that selfie. As she falls to the floor I'd pull off her panties, then immediately stick my hard dick deep in her ass. I'd fuck her brutally while pulling on her hair, then roll her over and force fuck her pussy while twisting her head as she gags and can't breathe. After cumming inside her, I leave her there crying on the floor, then get a hammer from her garage. I'd come back and smash her kneecaps and ribs as she tries to crawl away. Then I'd pin her down and fuck her throat making her gag. Once I'd cum down her throat, I'd pick her up, and throw her against a wall knocking her out. I'd take her body out to the countryside and get a horse to slowly walk over her body. Watching her body contort makes me hard, so I'd fuck her again. Once I'd finished, I'd get the horse to stand on her head killing her

So hot

reply to this post or your mother etc

What would you do to my gf's ass

I'd tell her to get out of the bathroom and do her homework she looks about 12

Wait until she walks past a side alley, get my buddy to hold a gun to her head and force her to her knees. She's begging to be let go, lift that dress up to just above her stomach and pull down her panties, roughly playing with her pussy.

Then spit on her chest and fuck her tits through the hole in her top, cumming on her face. When I'm done I'll hold the gun and my buddy will do the same. Throw her panties away and send her back on her way with our cum all over her face

i would slap that ass until its bright red rip those panties off and rail her tight pussy until its sore

rate mine

pushing my thumb into her asshole, while pounding her pussy, she tries to look away, i pull her back tighter so she has to look, so she can see how she is becoming a turned on slut by all this, fucking her harder.......pressing her down ass up, spreading her ass apart, tongueing her asshole, while fingering, and sometimes slapping her pussy, a little, telling her how much she needs fucking like a good slut....

Superb tits, great bod 10/10 would fuck till she couldn't walk

Thoughts on her on the left??

rip that shirt off and grope those tits. Got any cleavage pics?

Loving it

i would rip that dress of throw her on her knees and throat fuck her until she gags for me to stop

tell me more and i will post

Watch them get surrounded at an illegal rave, stripped naked and gangraped by all the guys there. I'd choose the left one and end up spit roasting her with another guy, stuffing her throat with my dick while she shes gags and chokes until I cum into her mouth and make her swallow it

Offer her a shift as a waitress at a dinner party, when she arrives have her serve a few drinks while all the guests make rude comments about her.

Eventually get a few guests to overpower her and tie her kneeling in the middle of the dinner table with her beautiful delicate tits exposed.

Guests take turns slapping, pinching, biting her breasts and nipples, while smearing food around and into her mouth. If we get even more bored maybe fuck her asshole with a candle or two.

want to slap the asian's tits around till they turn purple. Post more of her

Strangle her until shes passed out. Take her to an abandoned warehouse and throw her body down on the ground. Take four rusted steel rods and impale her arms and legs stretched open. Rape her pussy and fill it with my cum as she comes around and begs me to stop. Rest a while, then come back in with a saw and a heated poker, saw off her limbs, then cautorise them. Turn her over and rape her ass while smashing her face off the ground until she passes out, cum deep inside her bowels. Take her home and use her as a human fuck toy until shes mentally broken and just lays there accepting me. When I'm bored slowly cut off her head and dump the remains in the woods

Sure

gime something good to make a caption

mmm very nice. Bitch has great curves. Keep posting

spreading her open asshole tongueing deep inside along the walls of her ass hole, filling up her pussy with fingers, till it stretches to fit them in, laying her on her back as my cock plunges in my mouth around her tits, legs up high, grabbing and fingering her asshole, telling her i know she's a dirty bitch really.....

perfect for sucking cock -- imagining that lip gloss all over my dick. Got any bikini/more revealing pics?

Release your dirtiest fantasies on her

Id fuck that girl on the left in the ass while the other watches in disbelief, then pull out and bust in girl on rights mouth.

would spread those legs and fuck the shit out of her right there and then

someone cum tribute for dubs
post results

hit her with my car, and then call my insurance company and tell them I just ran into a water buffalo

post some more bikini pics

dress her in a whorish schoolgirl uniform tell her to get on her knees, hands behind her back..... say please.... open her mouth ready to receive.....

Baseball bat to the side of the head. Pull down her bikini and ass fuck her while shes on her side and limp. Cum hard inside her.

infect her with aid

drug and rape this slender slut

Damn that's good

yes yes yes

This thread is pathetic. A whole bunch of virgins that have never interacted with a female before. What would really happen is they would cum in thier pants beacuse they where too nervous to even talk to these woman.

Moar

Mmm yes

This might be the best cringe thread .

I fucking lost .

Press her against that door and finger her up the dress while she begs me to stop, force her onto the floor and push the dress up her and put her face down ass up and press her head down with my foot while I rail her pink little pussy.

Thoughts on this grill, boned her once, didnt go to well.

My friend I would love to fuck. I want to get her drunk.

15 yearold beta fag detected

Just go to the zoo. It would be easier to fuck the monkeys there

my cock dripping from her juicy pussy taking it out and shoving it into her mouth, telling her to suck my cock and suck her own juices, pulling it out then pushing her legs further back plunging into her open asshole......feels so fucking good her tight ass, then back to her mouth telling her to taste her ass like the dirty bitch she is, sucking away on the taste of the inside of her ass on my cock......

Fucking kek'd

I wish, but nope, nothing on web

>what would you do to her? looking for a good caption pic.

fuck off with your cringeworthy posts , you autistic little virgin.

dedicate my scientific career to perfecting a Chia-pet style, seed based synthetic eyebrow formula so she could live out her days as a normal, eyebrow having girl. until one night I break into her 4th story studio apartment, wrap her in plasticwrap like a mummy, and beat her to death with a Elmer Fudd Chia pet head as I sing "cha-cha-cha-chia!" and cut her newly acquired eyebrows off, gluing them to Elmer, so he can be my beautiful bride and we can live out our final years together on the south Shore of the Italian mainland sipping fine wines and enjoying our beautiful eyebrows.

force fuck her pussy while completely laying on top of her, her tits pressed against me as I savage her pussy, filling it with me cum. Then I'd break her neck and dump her body in an ally dumpster

gaylord fudgepackers are so cute when they're angry