Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ML1l-5C0_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain and France have forsaken you a Polish guy
Nice Allies

France got internal problems with commies,UK had no army to deal with Germoney

Boo, you're boring

Hey splity

Will you guys finally end the law that makes you not allowed to have a military?

Also no way they could've stopped both the Soviets and the Nazis. Even if they threw in everything they had. Impossible strategic situation.

The only two countries that actually contributed desu

>RPA
Royal Prince Alfred?
They have a defence force that is more than adequate
Never trust a Jap

They don't have a military? Pretty sure I seen it fighting romans on dragons at some point.

I know they have a good security force
And don't get jealous, I'd rather train with Australians more than any other country on earth, I just hope I get afforded the chance to man

whoopsie forgot that its SA in english

The Dutch are my favourite meme allied country.

Sorry, sir. Your country is not invited.

you're also not invited

Get back on the line Hirohito

How big was their resistance? The only countries I know that actually had one that mattered were the yugoslavs, poles, and frogs

*hits the nips for 6*
pfft, too easy

Neither of you did shit in the Pacific. Brits just lost, and Aussies cried for our protection.

OPA

>Neither of you did shit in the Pacific. Brits just lost, and Aussies cried for our protection.

rude

Nah dude they did what they could, UK was focused on their backyard and AusNZ put together at the time probably had not very high manpower or equipment availability

It's the truth

Hey, guys. We're not helping the Germans in any way, so please don't invade us.

out

Exactly, they couldn't do anything. American blood, lead, and steel won the pacific, and prevented western europe from being communist shitholes.

>prevented western europe from being communist shitholes
>the pacific
i don't really see the parallels here

>it's another "americans think they singlehandedly won ww2 even if they didn't even fight until pearl harbour happened" episode

There can never be one single thread about WWII with people being appreciative of the alliances we had without one big mouthed yank running in "WE WUZ WAT WON DER WAR"

Embarrassing desu

key word is and

Well you can't say they did nothing, they played their part to an extent that they could, even if ours was the largest
And the main people who won the War in the west were the soviets and luxembourgish police force

the absolute state of yanks

Of course the soviets won the war in the west, I said we prevented western europe from being communist.

>luxembourgish police force
don't forget the luxembourgish troops in the british armywho shot the luxembourgish troops in the german army who were being shot at at the same time by the luxembourgish prince in the irish amy

>How big was their resistance?
Basically non-existent until 44, same as France really.

Reminder that the commonwealth was entirely capable of winning the war on their own.

You guys UK was great in Singapore.
That historical surrender can not be imitated even by French people.

Also, were you somewhere somewhere in Australia?
We can not distinguish when they are mixed in the US army.

Hm?
youtube.com/watch?v=_ML1l-5C0_Q

Huh
I did not know that
I would've thought it started immediately

but m-muh burma

Epic.

But did you know that there were those in the US that prevented the UK from taking futher part?

what the fuck are you trying to say? gave me a headache trying to decipher your post

This is the last time you try to banter us, minus-eyes

Don't post my flag if I'm not invited.

>this confuses and terrifies the nip

*Irish screeching in the distance*

That is a hand of the US Navy.
If our strong military soldiers were not starved by them, there was no reason to lose to you at all.

It is only USA that we lost.
They are the strongest in the world.

You guys were not losing at the speed of surrender.
I surrendered and handed over Indochina to us before fighting.

I had a neighbour who fought in Burma and every time we kicked the ball into his garden he would come out and yell at us that he'd gut us like he gutted the japs.

seems like a nice person desu