Hey Sup Forums so im thinking of growing some marijuana outdoors at this time of year in southern ontario...

Hey Sup Forums so im thinking of growing some marijuana outdoors at this time of year in southern ontario, would it be worth growing this late in the season? also any tips/advice would be welcome
and general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

photographylife.com/light-frequency-issue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait. What?

You may get an 8th at this point.

that's it? when does the season end for outdoor growing?

OP here
also i'd have 5 seeds so whats the chance of seed growth?

Most people harvest in September or October depending on the strain.

OP
will the plants need to be watered?

This year is a wash just prep for next year. Get a good outdoor strain suitable to you area and climate
up here in northern ontario flowering is over by october
Seeds could sprout and grow.. Zero chance of bud.

heres half of what ive got going. Four more behind me.

why no chance of bud? OP btw

You generally want to give the plant about 2 feet for it's roots to expand, so plant them 4-5 feet apart.

OP here
do they need watered?
why cant i get bud?
and when does growing season start in southern ontario?

cant get bud because it's too late in the season u silly!

but my question, what about in the US? specifically, Maryland?

Depends on what the weather is like. More humidity, less watering. Less humidity, more watering. Also soil is a variable, ect.

if i wait until next year when should i start planting them for optimal grow?

dude at this point google seems like your best friend. but if i had to guess i'd say late spring. dont know what canada weather is like, but whenever it gets consistently warmer!

okay so I'll hold off until next year, what strain should i grow? (local headshop sells 5 seeds of one strain for $20)

sprout them around xmas veg them to 12inches tall then flip them to 12/12 find females cut clones get a big batch going then plant them late may early june. No frost!! Water as needed. They dont want to be wet. And go easy on the nutes.

how can i tell if female or not?

You're too late for this year, they'll never finish in time.

I agree these are planted tight but its the room i had to work with. These wont get much bigger, let alone suffer from spacing issues. I just clipped the tops.

pistols or flower pods
internet look up it

Absolutely not dude. Plan on 22 weeks from seed or less if from clones. All strains are different tho but it's too late now

Grow indoors holmes. Look up 10 watt or 28w leds on ebay. Bout two or three bucks a piece, then look up splitters (theres 5 n 3 ones on ebay cheap) Then buy a few plug in light holders, attach splitters, attach bulbs. Hey presto, you got yourself a cheap grow room. Here's mine currently in flower.

My camera does that line shit when I take photos of my room too. Anybody know why?

4 types of bulbs in that pic, 10w full spec leds, 28w full spec, 25w warm light n cool light corn bulbs. All really cheap on ebay. only prob is you gotta wait 3-4 weeks for delivery from china

My guess is light spectrums?

About to try some wax for the fist time tonight, how is it?

YES IM ALSO A DRINKER OF THE WEED

dont inject all the marihuanas at once. its easy to od

have you done a full harvest yet and if so what was the yield?
I ask because I currently run a 150w mh to flower and a 175w hps to bud. Years ago I was getting over 30g (iirc) per plant. I would do 4 plants

I love that feeling when you...um, when you feel all smart and stuff

Yeah: photographylife.com/light-frequency-issue

wondering if i should upgrade my shit.

Yes, you should upgrade your weed, I would know as I am a snorter of the weeds

Its pretty late in the season man, im a bit south of you and we harvest late september early October outdoor here. It'll grow weed it just wont be much since it's had no real veg time

One of the big reasons you don't want to harvest late is fall/winter moisture giving your plants budrot.

You're way too late for outdoors. I live near you. The last moment to put your sprouts outdoor is may... so you pretty much fucked at this point.