Shared my wife with a Marine this past weekend. We both worked her over good...

Shared my wife with a Marine this past weekend. We both worked her over good. She had never met him before I had her blindfolded, he walked in, and started groping her and kissing her. She had to clue who was fucking her, she just took us like a good bitch.

sweet story dude

moar pics?

she always interested in that kinda stuff or did you have to work her up to it.

Fucking cuck

worked her into it. Started talking about having another dude join use while we were having sex. more and more she agreed she wanted more.

DId you DP her? Double up on her mouth? DVP?

Cuck in action.

blindfold the whole time?

DP and DVP. She loved every second of it

Cucks are cancer

Yeah she never saw him until i showed her the pics/vids

DVP is the absolute best. The sensation is incredible. Hope you all timed it so it was a simultaneous cumshot. Shit is so fucking hot.

so has she been slutty before or did you train her? And any more pics?

Thats gay though user.

She's just always been down for pretty much anything, I had to slowly get her out of her comfort zone. I dont know how to make WEBMs or I would post a few vids.

Nah thats called teamwork

Would be cool to see the vids. What other things she done? How did you find the marine?

>penis in vagina
>gay

pick one, ngrfgt

>rubbing your penis against another man
>having another mans cum on your penis
>not gay

Pick one fag

Not op but cucking and threeways arent the same thing.
Fuck, you lil niggers call everything cuck now.

its funny, that u think of males bodily fluids first...very revealing...

nigger, ur projecting

I'm a Marine as well, so it wasn't hard. And she's just very submissive. Does anything I ask, gives it up whenever I say, lets me fuck and breed her ass, then sucks me clean, let me leash and collar her, drinks and eats out of wog bowl, etc

this nigger gets it

Extacy is wearing this cucks skin as a hooded cape

Exactly this guy is so insecure about any penis other than his own that being around one would make him gay in his own eyes. Lol total projection.

>letting another man fuck your gf somehow doesnt make you a cuck

Wtf

sweet , nothing better that a good slave, want to show us some photos of the 3some?

No. Straight males typically dont rub their dick against other dicks.

the bird cuck didnt FUCK his birdywife, yet looks after the kids she gave birth to.

OP FUCKED his wife together with another brother in arms...its their deal if they fine with it, but its no cuckery...

keep em coming, OP

welp

Post the video, you've only dropped 2 pics, not enough

How long before you faggots got bored with her and just started boning each other? Because the 3-way action is just an excuse for you closet fags to fuck and it not be officially homo.

Well of 50% of the military is gay, everyone knows it.

a devils threesome isnt typical sexual intercourse....wtf am i schooling this niggers for?

i wanna see more pics/vids

>I dont typically do gay things so im not a faggot

A cuckold is a man whos wife/gf fucks another man. OPs wife fucked another man. Therefore....

ufff, being a man and sticking his dick into a vagina is considered gay?

pls vote for hillary

There are fifty shades of gay. OP's is called teamwork.

keep going

no, crossing swords is gay

show them all you faggot op or go home

Just cause a vagina is involved doesn't make rubbing dicks any less gay.

nuance...what is that?

look, it depends on the contest:

2 or more men, no woman: gay
2 or more men, woman, FUCKING THE WOMAN: not gay

now you know first hand that your wife is a whore OP congrats

MOST STUPID THREAD EVER

OP IS TRULY A GAY FAGGOT BRONIE

Narrow minds like this won't ever experience the fun of group sex. Your loss.

My priest called it fencing.

Don't burst his bubble. He's under the delusion that he's the straightest arrow hyper masculine alpha male there is and he'll have FFM threesomes because a dick touching yours while plowing a chick automatically makes you gay. In fact going to the urologist would make him gay too if the Dr was a dude cuz a dude touched his tiny lil dingy.

Kek. Thats what I thought user.

Its not really my loss though. Considering, as a straight male, I wouldn't particularly enjoy having another mans cock rub against mine. Nor would I enjoy his cum all over my dick.

I think she just likes fucking men that aren't you OP. keep doing that shit and she will leave your ass for someone who fucks her better.

fuck you guys I love this shit, continue OP

You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Wise words from niggerpac

I wouldn't rub my dick against another dick on my own, but if a chick I'm fucking wants to get double plowed in her vagina I am confident enough in my heterosexuality that I wouldn't be bothered by the other cock and so worried that it would make me gay. Its sport fucking, not a relationship.

hoorah devilcuck

department of the navy at its finest

>would rub dicks with another man cause a woman wants it

user.... I have bad news.

Also. OP is in a relationship with this girl.

OP that is so fucking hot! Pls post all the pics!

I don't get why people marry to sluts, like I get you're into that but you can't raise a family when your daughter sees her mom taking dick from every male near a 50km radius or your son knowing his mom would rather fuck anyone but his own father(probably not actually the father btw)

>itt a bunch of closet homos and cucks

So we gonna get the vid or what faggot?