How do I become a trap?

How do I become a trap?
Where do I into hormones from?

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello boys and girls. I'm mister nose.
Can anyone tell me what I'm here for hueey.

Yeah I get you but being a trap for fetish is fun, I want to get started

You need to see a shrink to get hormones, or buy em off people.

Ukfag here, is the waiting list long or buying them off people dangerous? How do all these other traps get hormones so easily? I want to start asap

kys faggot.

Knew this was coming, fuck off I'm trying to trap here for your fetishes

got any pics?

obviously you can go to the fucking doctor, but if you cant for whatever reason, read this

There's no real rigid structure anywhere. I'm in the US and some people have to see a psych for a good while and others can get evaluated and prescribed in a week. I was lucky and it only took me a month to get the prescription. It's not that difficult to actually get the hormones if you go the legal route. If you want to buy others' prescriptions it might cost you a lot more in the long run.

this tbh

tranny here

in US look for informed consent clinics. No need to see a shrink. they will tell you the effects of feminizing hormones and what to expect as long as you sign off you can get hormones after you get an initial blood test done.

In the UK the NHS will fuck you over with wait periods. A lot of trannies in the UK wind up self medding by buying hormones off of online pharmacies. Which i advise against coz its dangerous. If you can afford to go private i belive there is a private gender clininc in london. may have more reasonable wait times since its not a public clinic.

idk for any other country though, but most will probably follow the WPATH standards of basically; extended therapy; a sign letter for therapist; and referral to an endocrinologist for hrt meds.

>fuck off I'm trying to trap here for your fetishes

you are trying to trap because you are an attention whore, desperate for some kind of affection.

sooner or later people like you always kill themselves

Good girl... now go to my room!

Thanq so much, I want to stay safe, and yeah I just don't want to wait, I'll have a look but I'm pretty poor :(

femenine penis
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

Sweet, simple human. How horrible is your life?

Your ass is fuckable. Good start

for what I see, better than your life.

I'm not delusional, feels good man.

Strongly consider suicide faggot

You can shape your body before hormones and get yourself a sugar daddy

fucking faggots