twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Ruins 10/10 looks to look like a lesbian skeleton
> Ruins great voice with smoking
> Ruins reputation by selling out
> Fails to sell out
> Builds a paper thin fanbase of gays and tumblrites
> Upsets fanbase by not making a repeat album and sharing a triggering photo
> Gets literally cucked by industry friends ellie goulding and charli
> Puts years of work into an album about putting fruit on her head and it still Flops
> Even her Husband's band is more Succesfull than her
> Cuts her hair and looks like a Tranny version of Lord farquaad and Elliot Rodger
> bandwagons memes and SJW trends to gain relevancy and fails at that as well
> has been doing this for seven years and her career still hasn't started
> is 31 now
> Is always cringy and even her autistic fans have told her to stay off social media unless it's music related

She is also pregnant

I hope she has a miscarriage

>10/10 looks
I don't know who this slut is but she I watched the video and she never had 10/10 looks.

this performance was horrifyingly cringy

same here bro, it just fucking hurts

you need to calm the fuck down and dont try to fall of that fucking edge kiddo

10/10

she had some cringy performances and not to mention her cringy behaviour in public and on social media
fuck off

This board is 18+, sorry

So we are back again, any news?

hey dude, its great to see some marina threads. there arent really any new new, but just speculations of her prob being pregnant

oh yeah totally forgot it. Clean Bandit just confirmed that the feature with Marina and the Diamonds will be a single on their new album. I think that this is probably one of her last chances to finally gain some fame again. I hope it so much and i wish her best of luck.

heres the song. she performed it on march in 2015 on coachella

youtube.com/watch?v=082R8XpiKZM

its a pretty good song and i believe that marina also wrote the lyrics, but clean bandit did the instrumentals. i hope this will become a hit or at at least give her some popularity again

pretty cool thx. I don't think she need a big fame, Europe is sufficient like market

yeah, but i would it love it to see her to get famous all other the world, since thats a dream she always had but never fulfilled. she had tons of interviews over here in germany and the headline was always that she wants to be really famous and world wide known. those headlines were in the TFJ and the EH era. it would be really nice to see her really happy again to give her power and energy to work on a new album

it's a copypasta that gets posted in every thread, you must be new here

good argument, i agree with you

she's 31, she's not gonna get famous. That's not how it works. Either you get famous while you're still young and beautiful or you go

Just look what happend to Lady Gaga and Lana del Rey

yeah and noone cares about that.

it would be much better for her. she has no energy left, because of all the EH faggots telling her her voice is shit or that she looks old. i mean who wants to do music for ungrateful pricks, if she isnt even really famous. its just sad, but i hope that she will gain some popularity or make something like TFJ or her EPs.

well they used to be famous, especially Lady Gaga, but she lost her fame, because she totally change her character and with that lost most of her fans. Dont really know about Lana Del Rey, but i dont care either. Marina never really was as famous as these 2, thats true, but if the feature will be a success, she will be so famous that she cant even believe if its a dream or not

you have no idea about Mainstream pop, i can already tell.

And don't expect that song to become succesful, it's not the generic EDM the modern youthz want, and it won't even be a single.

Marina has max. 20k people that will buy her new album when it comes out and that number shrinks with every day, that's why Froot had no hits because it took her too long and people moved on.

And her being Pregnant would be the final nail in the coffin of her '""career"""

im not that well with mainstream pop youre right.

>EDM in 2016
the fuck nigga ?

a big part why FROOT flopped, was because she for some fucking reason released the whole album 3 days after the album came out.

FROOT took her 3 years, because she was too busy with EH and she even ended the Era in 2014, since she wanted to milk every possibility out to get famous. But i hope that she will get some popularity or at least make a new album

Did someone say Lana del Rey thread?

noone said that shit

its still a Marina thread and i tolerate Charli, but not this botox filled whore

Marina thinks she's already famous and a star, she doesn't care about getting any more famous

>that disgusting nose ring

get the fuck out.

why dont you guys start your own thread ?

OH NO! look what you did, you made cry!!!!

Don't worry, I will make happy again!

but You're the only person on Sup Forums that actually likes Marina

Lana del rey never made me happy, the only artist who made me happy was and is and will be marina so dont try it.

yeah and i still will like her. its not like just because you guys like other artists more than marina i have to like them more. I like marina more than them and i will stick to my bitch

wrong, me to

you will eventually stop caring about her, her music and she as person aren't particularly interesting and she's aging like shit. It's her curse

That makes two, wow

ma nigga

no i wont. Had way to good memories, while listening to her music, so each time i listen to her voice im feeling happy again, since i remember of all the good times in life and i just feel like im revisiting it

who would win, 1B of synical sarracens or two sincere crusader ?

How Cute!

that's what everyone thinks when they're obsessed with an Artist, believe me, you will move on

like i said i wont. the best times of my life wont be forgotten, believe me that. and the part with the obsession was a very long time ago and now its mostly over so i can deal with that. You get over the obsession once you realised that you will never have a relationship to the artist but rather a relationship with her music. i also dont wanted to end like Ricardo Lopez so yeah

Her music is boring and repetitive, you will get tired of it and her in general.

Just stop already, while you're wasting your time listening to her generic pop imitation garbage over and over again, you could explore other much better female artists, maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with her if you found a much better waifu

no thank you. ive been listening to her songs on a daily basis for at least one hour and theyre never getting boring for me i also tried other female artist but i never liked them as much as marina