Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

I'm 19 and every night my dad comes in my room, takes my phone and headphones keep in mind I am 19 for fuck sake

What should I say to him to make him stop being retarded

Picture unrelated its the only one I have on here

Move out nigger

wot

Any time he's about to come in, act like your jacking it as hard as you fucking can. Like get the heavy breathing in there and everything.

Don't say anything. When he is asleep ram a long stick up his ass and take your phone back.

At 19 you should be working evening shifts and getting the fuck out from your home where you live with person who exerts their right to interfere with your life because of your dependency on them.

Alternatively, tell your mom.

He wouldn't give a shit he walked into my room and called me captain hentai before

I think he looks at my internet history through the internet provider

does he pay for it?
if so shut the fuck up and get a job

>>tell your mom

I can't she moved out 3 years ago to live with some nigger.

Offer to suck his cock

you need to become a man. You need to do this by standing up to him. This will be your emancipation. And you need to REALLY do it. If you do not, it will destroy your character for the rest of your life. Stand up. speak firmly but assertively. With confidence.

>be OP
>faggot dad who takes my phone
>get a plan
>find 10 hour loop of Darude Sandstorm
>play it full blast on phone
>as it plays strip nude
>shove phone up ass
>dad walks in to take phone
>look him in the eye with darude playing full blast from my asshole
>say "do-do-do-do-doo"
>turn asscheeks to dad
>shit out phone onto his chest
>he faints
>cry myself to sleep

Apparently I'm the only one curious, why does he take them?

>I'm 19
>lying on the internet
for what purpose?

If this doesn't work, get a big life insurance policy on him and a baseball bat. One of those solid wood ones you can dispose of in a chipper.

Kill him
Then rape him
THat Part

If he paid for it then fuck you.

If he didn't pay for it just lay naked on your bed when he comes inside. If he tries to grab it anyway, put it under your dick and say "your move".

>19 and still live off of your parents accomplishments

kill yourself faggot

>THat Part
You listened cause of Ye or Schoolboy Q?

Both nigger

>I'm 19 and every night my dad comes in my room, takes my phone and headphones keep in mind I am 19 for fuck sake

you're lucky he doesn't stick them up your poophole while singing "Oh Happy Day"

>"your move"
kek

Buy second phone

Quit being a faggot
I just want the paaaaaaaper
THat Part

Ńô přöbļēm fąm

Change your phone's PIN