Pajeets in Hong Kong

>Pajeets in Hong Kong
>Literally descended from WW2 jawans and chaiwalas
>Average Han Chinese IQ be about 105
>Average Pajeet IQ be about 82. (No wonder we shit in the streets)
>Median Pajeet income in Hong Kong almost twice as much as average Chinese Hong Konger's income.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hundreds-arrested-following-indian-exam-cheating-scandal-10125509.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that just rich Indians moving there?

Same as Singapore, where they have the highest incomes.

>Average Pajeet IQ be about 82
Not in Hong Kong then.

>Literally descended from WW2 jawans and chaiwalas

>Same as Singapore, where they have the highest incomes.
>Pajeets in Singapore are literally descended from unskilled labourers brought by the Bongs.

That's not really that true then.
>unskilled labourers
They didn't use you for unskilled labor but for administrative and skilled stuff.

Because you are corrupt and apply nepotism while the Chinese are hardworking and believe picking themselves up by their bootstraps

>They didn't use you for unskilled labor but for administrative and skilled stuff.

>Pajeet
>Not hardworking
>Hardest entrance exams in the world after China

>implying
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hundreds-arrested-following-indian-exam-cheating-scandal-10125509.html
I will never, ever take anything from India seriously.

Pajeet btfo'd

>Implying that this doesn't happen in China.
>Implying that this happens in urban areas of India.
>Implying that anyone in my classroom ever cheated in my entire two years of high secondary in any test.
>Implying that crazy stories don't come out of a big Africa-tier country.

Any sources for the income part?

>implying
So you just admitted that the "hard entrance exams" are a ploy to make people coming out of them seem better than they are.

>Chinks figured out how to use proxies
These are truly the end times.

So working hard in school is a bad thing just because Pajeets do it? Even the Japs do it. Why isn't it a bad thing when the Japs do it?

>I am a liar because I am a filthy, hairy, rapey, disgusting, lying, cheating Pajeet.

Well, I tend to like figures and graphs in these cases, just in case if I have to use them in the future to troll people

Nope. Sorry for the embarrassment, though.

A broken clock is right twice a day

because giving people exams that are far harder than the actual course and letting them cheat en masse is a way of marketing your shit students.

Why do you think the engineering shitwork gets sent to you while other Asian countries get the good contracts? You meet the minimum requirements so you're cheap, that's all.

excerpts are not sources.

Heh nice

>cheat en masse
>far harder than the actual course
Bruh, I have been through the education system of my country. What makes you think upper class Pajeets would ever cheat like that? It's a huge country. Why don't you realize that all sorts of shocking news is bound to come out of it? And the cheating thing happens significantly more in China. Here it only happens when rural, middle-class students write the paper.
>Why do you think the engineering shitwork gets sent to you while other Asian countries get the good contracts?
Because unlike every country in the world, nearly everyone here who went to school becomes an engineer. And the engineering courses are shitty, no doubt. The effort needed to get into the college is tenfold the effort spent in the college. So there's a huge number of uninterested engineers who meet the "minimum requirements". Try asking a first-worlder with better genetics to do the same "shitwork" for a price that low.

From y university and work place experience, Pajeet engineers come in two categories:
1. Absolute beasts with improbable mathematical skills and ability to think outside the box. Ambition, respect, confidence all in the same package. Though usually that kind emigrates to the West as as soon as possible.

2. Absolute idiot who went to engineering because mommy and daddy made him go. Fucker who is good in memorizing things because that's what he learned at school. Hell, it's the only thing he learned. Spineless bastard and a lazy one at that. Good for that shitwork no Western engineer would do, but bad for everything else.

Just one thing about the cheating, IIRC the cheating in the major exams generally mainly happens in Bihar and Utter Pradesh. I do not recall any major cheating scandal from Himachal Pradesh or from Haryana or Kerala

We're not talking about a few isolated "it's bound to happen sometimes in a country this large" incidents. We're talking about the norm.

Also, stop comparing yourself to China, you're better than that even if you're poo.

Then give me stats and prove that its the norm.