Why are italians OBSESSED with black girls ?

why are italians OBSESSED with black girls ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera
youtu.be/Gji4s1i6F_w
youtu.be/NmcJD6_DwFE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ELAlKMF0ts
youtu.be/d1-hIAgWn9I
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Австрало-веддоидная_раса
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Негроидная_раса
youtube.com/watch?v=E-0ZgZ4HdDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's either that or being angry because of all the blackies that arrived there over the years.

>why are italians OBSESSED with black girls ?

Because they're hot? Just like any of color of woman?

> any of color of woman?
What color Russian women have? Can we consider Russians as colored people?

Looks like a brazilian woman...

Because Italians aren't white to begin with.

There are only 4 races in Australian; Aussie (i.e. white), Wop, Oriental and Abo.

Aussies are descended from British "pom" settlers. Wops are various olive coloured darkies; Italians, Lebanese, Greeks, all of which are entitled to fuck off back to their olive oil, sundried tomato, hummus chomping primitive homelands. Orientals are all the Chinkies, Hindoos and Pakis invading Australia; they are even worse than Wops and are either Communists or Islamists. The Abos are a marsupial species that achieved humanoidness through convergent evolution; though like everything native to Australia, it's a bit retarded and fucked.

t. what Australians have told me on Sup Forums.

>French talking about Italians and blacks

Tbh, I have waaay more Frenchmen with blacks than Italians. Usually from, or descendants from, their former colonies. It's been a favorite of the American black elite for almost a century, now.

Do he looks like Brazilian men?

She's has a nice tan she obviously spent hours working on. I don't care what people call themselves any more honestly, If Taylor swift wants to call her self black and Usain Bolt wants to identify as an asian man from now on why does it matter to anyone, literally changes nothing about the world.

You're pretty close for what you've only heard via Sup Forums. We called them Wogs though.

But as i see in Inetrnets many times race is so important for US. How blacks consider such darky colored people - as close or same race, or as white scum?

It's an Italian thing. During the age of new imperialism and the Scramble for Africa, Italy got the short end of the stick, i.e. unproductive, undefendable Somalia and Eritrea.
And you know what? They were happy with it because according to them Somali women are the hottest in Africa. In short, Italian mentality:
> lose the imperialism game
> no resources, no defenses, no nothing
> doesn't matter had sex, joke's on you

more like a Guatemalan guy =)

No idea. They literally invaded Ethiopia just so they could fuck black girls.

Has to do with the way black people were identified in the U.S. due to the one drop rule. So people here consider themselves (or anyone else) to be black even if they have light color hair and eyes and skin. Which is one of the reasons I don't care how people identify themselves any more.

We know Rashida Jones is part black but if she wants to self identify as white she should be able say that without people, bitching and moaning about it. Race is only brought up as a instrument of divisiveness to highlight superficial differences and keep people from working together.

>that pic about italian soldiers during WW2 fucking Ethiopian women so much that Mussolini had to prohibit relationships with them and import italian women into soldier brothels

Daily Reminder that an Italian saw an Abyssinian woman so beautiful that he wrote an entire song about taking her to Italy and fucking her and it became a HUGE hit in Italy

So big that the Government tried banning it and put up Rules banning interracial sex that were completely ignored

Italians LITERALLY can't stop fucking blacks even when their government outlaws it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera

He's way too pink famalam. Proly from Zacapa tho.

3 Guatemaltecos en /int thats weird

Hmmm y eso muchá?

JAJA típico COCHE para libar
from z4 mixco

Ok thanks. It's similar to Russian self-identification - anyone who have a drop of Russian blood and do want be Russian - is Russian.

youtu.be/Gji4s1i6F_w

I don't know but there was this old Italian commercial (for a soft drink I think) where the entire plot for it centred around this Italian guy wanting to bang this black chick. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Why are black girls yes even black men so obsessed with Itallians?

Zona une mucha

Impressive

Puro Malandro de Villa Nueva papa
>mi cara cuando unironicamente escucho reggaeton y fumo marihuana
Jajajá aquí se vive la vida sin pajas. Pero no soy marero se los juro

I had to check the flag twice to beleve that this wasn't written by an aussie

>why are italians OBSESSED with black girls ?

implying Italians are white

Because most prostitutes are Nigerian, it's that fucking simple.

"black" when talking about people means "negroid" , which means that your ancestors originate from subsaharan africa.

You can take the man out of Italy
But you *definitely* cannot take Italy out of the man

youtu.be/NmcJD6_DwFE

wew

adding "according to them" is unnecessary because it is a hands-down fact that ethiopians and somalians and eritreans are the hottest blacks in africa

No, they mean all slightly darker people of African descent, that's why East Africans are black even though some of them could pass for South Asian.

>literally the main motivation and source of morale for ethiopian troops was securing the italian citizenship of qt black girls

have to respect that

the girls on the left unironically looks Italian

east africa is included in subsaharan africa typically

obviously there are a few negroid peoples who are indigenous to north africa like the tuareg

but as working definition the northafrica/subsarharan african dichotomy works pretty well to seperate negroid black africans from caucasoid northafricans

Why Swedish girls are obsessed about Finnish studs?

OOGA BOOGA WHERE ARE THE BLACK WYMMEN AT?

I met a stupid black girl who had a Italian bf. The Italian dude came to Brazil, saw so much beatiful girls and stayed with the black one.
The fact is that she's very stupid.

proximity to yugoslavia

???

East Africans aren't just "negroid" though, some are Cushitic, Semitic or Nilotic. The term negriod is very generalizing and leaves out many groups, black people aren't just negriod.

Look at this huge black cock.

Bask in the superiority of the black man's phallus.

Black master race.

I assume you are talking about people from the Horn of Africa? This is somewhat true their

8 or 7,000 years ago the South Cushites and a unique Semitic ethnicity mixed together creating the Modern day Horners.

Most anthropologists are of the assumption that the south Cushites where very darkskinned Africans with Thin noses/Cheekbones and Afros. We don't know because they are all dead.

Elephants must of stomped out a few brain cells back in the day.

Maybe he just want a chill and relaxed life? Italian women are 0 chill and always on fire

croatia*

you're right, they are considered black, although from what I have read previously, population genetic studies in ethiopia find ~25% semitic or west eurasian admixture, making them and I presume other east african countries too , mostly negroid.
There could well be small groups where that eurasian admixture is >50% who would beconsidered mostly caucasoid too, you're right.

What is caucasoid and negroid in your mind?

The modern populations are around 60-70 % South Cushite and 30-40 percent a extinct West Asian group. This mixing took place in 6 or 5000 BC.

There are 0 100% South Cushites alive right now but most scientist think that they had dark skin, afros and thin noses/lips/cheekbones.

By the old definition this would be caucasoid because caucasoid was

>An orthognathic profile, with minimal protrusion of the lower part of the face (little or no prognathism).

>Retreating zygomatic bones (cheekbones), making the face look more "pointed".

>Narrow nasal aperture, with a tear-shaped nasal cavity (nasal fossa).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

If Caucasoid means lighter skinned, straight hair and Slim features they are not Caucasoid.

If Caucasoid just means the original definition eg. slim features they are Caucasoid.

This. Africa is where humans are the most diverse. Nigger and negroid usually refer to west-africans that look like chimpanzees.

This commercial really resonated with the Italian people.
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

>all humans all the same amrite?
Shut up Marx

W

BRAAAAP

That's not how gorillas eat bananas

H

This is how gorillas eat bananas.

I don't know what you're talking about, I find them repulsing.

You sound gay desu. And the correct word is repulsive.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ELAlKMF0ts

>Murikan science
Negroid = Black in Latin language. Any black person = nigga, no matter African he is or not.

youtu.be/d1-hIAgWn9I

I'm pretty sure that's European racial science. Probably British.

Science use Latin Ancient Roman language. All Scientific terms can be translated. Niger is just same thing as black (Negro in Spanish language and Negr in Russian), negroid race is just black race. No racism in these words.

nigga as offensive word is just hillbilly Murican slang. Entire world don't care about this IRL.

Looks like some old alcooholic man who would drink pinga in very poor pubs here

Its just inaccurate which is why they abandoned it.

People from India can be black as night

People from papua new guinea have afros and are black skinned but have more in common with the Chinese than west africans

And people from East Africa have afros and dark skin but due to their facial features they were designated as Caucasoid

The stopped using it for a reason, it was made using no accurate science just looking at phenotypes

In Russia we still use old racial definitions. Truth for us is more important than political correctness.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Австрало-веддоидная_раса

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Негроидная_раса

He just explained why the old system was useless you jakey slavish cock gobbler

>video
I mean, just another day in the office

Cuck.

>Russians ae not-white
>Russian slaves become free in same time as slaves in US
>Russians never participate in racial slavery
>Africans never been subhumans in Russia
>Russians fight on African side yet in XIX century
>Africa become free now because of them
>Brainwashed blacks hate Russians because their old White masters say to do this.

I lol'd

You're pathetic. You bring shame to all of Russia.

Fuck you Communist. Heil Hitler.

This

1 ruble has been transferred to your bank account.

The same reason finns are.

i never met an italian obsessed with nigger girls

As italian, i love black girls. idk why but they look gorgeus. Mfw i have white gf instead of a black gf

I know this feel brother, but some day the black angel goddess will come to you and you will marry her...

>>Brainwashed blacks hate Russians because their old White masters say to do this.

Says who? Ethiopians love Russia because they sold them arms to defeat the Italians and the Soviet Union was one of only five nations which refused to acknowledge Italy's occupation of Ethiopia. Plus they are both Orthodox.

African Americans don't hate Russia either. Neither do most blacks

Probably cause them smell of centuries of oppression that wake up the Italian instinct of conquer

this tbqh
may we all be lucky my friends

>thread could've been filled with black qtposting
>instead it's just Sup Forums spam thread no.1739400027238

They look like monkeys, what are you talking about

great music desu. Why Fascism has the most beautiful songs?

Lmao try harder.
This was a famous tv program in italy, she was called "Blackpussy". No joke. Italians are obsessed with black chicks

Dem cheekbones tho

>youtube.com/watch?v=E-0ZgZ4HdDI
>"feat Duce"

>tfw no chocolate gf
why even live

GABRY PONTE SU Sup Forums

stfu i'm obviously not gabry ponte how could I be I'm preparing for a dj set in emilia you twat