Okay, Sup Forums

Okay, Sup Forums

You want some feels? I'll give you some feels.

>be me, 3
>dad a fucking asshole who shoves lotion down my pregnant mom's throat
>yells constantly
>I don't understand, I'm a little kid scared of her daddy
>sister's born
>mom leaves dad when I'm 4
>have restraining order for 6 mos
>mom is our protector, our only hope at living an abuse free life
>dad tries to get full custody with his psycho fiancée who drugged my sister and me when I was 6 and she was 2
>loses thank the Lord

Fast forward two years
>mom diagnosed with a disease and had to get colon removed bc of cancer
>why is mommy in the hospital?
>stay with grandma two weeks while she's sick
>dad tries to basically kidnap us from grandma

four years after that (I'm 12)
>mom back in hospital, she's septic, organs failing
>I wake up in the middle of the night to find my grandpa on the couch because my mom had already left and didn't want to wake us and scare us
>almost died, but she survived

Fast forward three years, I'm 15

>mom's diagnosed with breast cancer
>my world comes crashing down, oh God what if I have to live with my dad (still psycho, had partial custody. Every other weekend)
>it spread to one lymph node. Caught it early
>still had chemo, double mastectomy, etc

My mom is now starting to get different, used to tell me she loved me every day and hug me all the time. But now she's always angry with me. Nothing I do is ever good enough.

Two years after that, I'm 17
>mom has another cancer scare
>have to remove her butthole
>now she has a bag she shits in (kinda lol when I found that out)

Two years later...

This mom that's here now relies on me so much that now I'm the parent. And she doesn't love me like she used to. This mom resents me for stealing her youth. This mom doesn't protect me from anything and blames me for her problems.

I'm mourning the mother I had as a child when she's here in the flesh and blood. But she's just not who she used to be.

My hope is fading fast.

why lotion?

huh

Con't
Life sucks and it's hard but I'm looking for the courage to just leave already.

Cuz it was the closest thing to him.

Kinda funny tho after my sis was born shed eat it willingly

What kind of lotion was it, OP?

Aveeno hand lotion in the cream and olive bottle

It was Jergens if I remember correctly, he would squirt a whole bottle down her throat in one sitting and make her swallow all of it

It was Aveeno. Not nice user I'm having a hard day

Meh you survived nothing you can do fer ya mom then take the complaints just be there for ya lil sis.
Also why no show tits?

>butthole removed
pics or it didn't happen

Can you put her in a nursing home of some kind, or just have her in someone else's care? You can't stay because she'll drain the happiness out of you (if she hasn't already). You'll have a miserable view of your mother for the rest of your life (if you don't already). While, if you leave, she and others will spread that knowledge and you'll be the guy that left his dying cancer-stricken mother to fend for herself.

It sounds like I'm bitching but she's now verbally abusive to me and I'm thinking of just moving in with my bf

She has an ileostomy bag lol lemme find pic one sec

The thing is, she can take care of herself. She just won't because I'm there to be shit on. She's making my life really hard and I'm struggling with her abuse daily. Thank you for the advice. She's also mentally ill so that doesn't help either. She has a fiancé but he lives an hour away and doesn't want to deal with her nastiness

Not my mom's (deleted pic cuz gross) but similar

Gross

wow you're a fucking cunt
this woman shelters you your entire life from fucking awful things, while she is going through unbelievably awful shit herself, and the first chance you get you just want to bail on her
says a lot about your morals and loyalty and honor

not the shitbag, post your moms non-bhole

While that may be true, this woman has alienated herself from me for a very long time. Telling me I'm a fucking bitch and to go fuck myself and telling me to gtfo of her house. I'm trying my hardest but she's not who she used to be.

And believe me, I've been looking from that perspective for a long time. But there's only so much a person can take. Eleven years is a long time to take care of someone. Especially when they're nasty to you.

Holy shit this sounds like my fwb's life
She has to take care of her parents who hate her

Her butt crack was legit sewn shut. It's like a Barbie butt

I'm sorry for her :( it's rough

Op just o.d her and make it look like suicide. Sounds like she's in pain all the time anyways. Might make everyone's life better. That or just move out.

Kek I'm gonna move out w my boyfriend I think. Even though she's bitchy sometimes I still love her

Well, all the time. But still

leaving your sick mother to die alone because for a couple years you can't deal with 1% of the shit she dealt with for your entire childhood

i feel terrible for her sickness and for having such an ungrateful and selfish daughter

That's bad stuff, OP. I know it's a no-shit thing to say, but just do your best to get dafuq out of there ASAP. I don't have much experience with this kinda shit, but I imagine that things will only get worse for your from there, not better. You need to be the one to make the change. And you're an adult now, it's time she understands you can make your own damn decisions. As for the mentally ill part, I know how you feel. My brother is mentally ill. He always steals shit from us and threatens to put a bullet in our heads and shit. We know he won't do anything, so nothing happens. But it's tough to know what to do. Just understand that no matter what, her illness can NOT be your problem. There's only so much you can do as a person before you should leave it to a professional or leave the situation alone.

And don't listen to these faggots. You didn't choose to be born and you shouldn't have to deal with some shit you were "naturally" contracted to without your permission. She decided to have a kid and she dealt with the problems that come with parenthood, that doesn't mean shit as though she now has the moral justification to make your life a fucking shit show.

Thank you user. Sometimes it's hard to watch and I feel a sense of obligation but at the end of the day, I'm losing my mind. I'm depressed and anxious because I'm so scared I'm gonna do something to make her mad. I need to leave but I know she wouldn't talk to me for a very very long time. It's a tough situation but I'm making plans slowly but surely.

I'm sorry about your bro :( It sucks major dick

Thank you

I know how you feel, OP. I too feel obligated to help my brother. But I've tried for years, and some things just never change. I appreciate your sympathy, but I'm okay. I only hope it can help you in some way. Be careful when listening to people that think you did the wrong thing too. After all, they don't know what it's like to be in your shoes. Most people think that mentally ill people are just like "Let's just lock them in their rooms and put up with their slight anger every now and again". But it's more. You have to be careful and cautious every moment of the day, because anything could fucking happen. It's no way to live your life, OP. Leave while you can, and don't let her guilt trip you. I wish you the best.

I kinda agree with this
and I kinda agree with this (the part about not choosing to be born)

Regardless, she did give up a lot for you, and people sometimes become shitty when their lives are terrible (which according to you, her's certainly has been). Take care of her and love her, but be honest about your feelings w/o being a cunt. She seemed to really give a lot for you OP, so be her protector.

Thank you user

For the better part of my teenage years, I have been. I've looked past the nastiness but I can't keep letting myself be shit on. I'm her doormat, user. It sounds shitty of me but I'm doing the best I can and I feel like I can be there for her more when I'm not with her 24/7