Nigel Farage - Racist Brexit Mastermind

Nigel Farage - Racist Brexit Mastermind
Bashar Al Assad - Dictator and murderer
Vladimir Putin - Dictator who threatens the USA with nukes
David Duke - KKK Grand Wizard

What do all these people have in common? They endorsed Donald Trump for president. Use common sense, do not vote for the candidate our enemies love. Vote for the one who will be tough on our enemies, and put American working families first and forefront on her agenda.

Holy fuck this is political discussion not political indoctrination

People on this board hands down recognize this shit.

We know you are a part of a special interest group to slander our God emperor and promote Hillary while you get paid by her.

Suck a bag of dicks.

You can make up to $200 a day running threads just like this one. Interested? Write for details, [email protected]

Kill yourself you fucking shill. You are cancer to humanity, scum.

Best representation of the candidates I have seen.

Bump because fuck Trump and his faggot supporters

haha nice meme

Are you fucking retarded? This is probably the worst fucking place on the internet to shill at. Go fucking shill on reddit you pile of shit.

>place where shit tons of people frequent
>bad place to shill

It's like chosing between cancer and aids. Still i'd vote for that bitch because that trumpnigger is even dumber then a fucking nigger. He just says stuff: we're gonna build a wall and the mexicans are going to pay for it. You cant fucking force a country to pay for something that you build on your own land. Seriously how fucking retarded is that guy. "All muslims must be put on a list" what?! So now people that are working citizens who pay taxes are being separated by a list and you think this wont offend then? That guy is a fucking joke.

www dot donaldjtrump dot com slash positions slash pay-for-the-wall

>he thinks shittons of people are here
>he thinks people believe anything shitposted here, especially the political/obvious product advertisements
>he doesn't realize everyone comes to /b to cry, ask for a way to kill themselves, or fap

you're really fucking stupid m8.

sorry im not good at linking without spam but here you go. replace dot with . and slash with /. this is his plan for the wall and how mexico will have to pay for our glorious border

Or, you can have a leader that can work with our enemies.
Because whats better, enemies or allies?
Because who cares about niggers or sand niggers.

most of the people who browse this shit hole aren't even merican.

If they won't pay for the wall directly, we'll just charge them tariffs for the privilege of doing business with the largest consumer base on the planet, you stupid fucking nigger.

vote based on policy. not who endorses you or what jack shit you do while campaigning sand niggers

Hahahhahahhahahahahahah, my god. You have no idea why we look with so must disgust at your country do you? You have people who are religious just like the fucking terrorist but only they white and stupid. Seriously vote for trump, watch how your country turns into a bigger pile of shit. "Land of the free" with the highest percentage of people in jail.

666 satan speaks

what country you from?

The difference is we simply do not care about what we look like to the rest of the world. It's one of the things that allow us to be so great.

Thats china, you really think this will work. Hey we isolate you from us and we raise our prices for our shitty products. And that all mexicans will go: yeah good idea homes. Lets not get closer with the chinese who will offer a better price so they would have a companion near your stupid ass country? You are one dense motherfucker.

You are not so great idiot.

The netherlands.

Then why is everyone so anxious to move here?

Vote for Hillary because we need a lesbian president.

europe is getting buttfucked by refugees and isis and globalists who support this. cant barrage the farage

Lmfao mexicans doing business with China. What does Mexico produce that China doesn't already have or could make cheaper themselves?

>generalizations that are very inaccurate
we might hate shills but it's not necessarily a bad place for them to try and shill at m9

Seriously? You are retarded as fuck, you have more shootings per week then we had. Its such a big news because its fucking uncommon for us. Invaded by muslims, no sir. We integrate them learn them our language and give them a place in our society so they will have something to do, to live for and will not breed hate like some do. Your argument is invalid and is a reaction a fucking uninformed trump voter would say.

where are you guys getting your information at? site has about 90% just USA traffic

So is Trump!
Photographic proof attached.

>enemies

You do such a good job integrating that no pure innocent teen girls are raped everyday or anything.

Tell your wife's muslim boyfriend i say hey

Uhmm, a market for their goods?

youmustbenewhere.jpg

Hillary > economically illiterate hippy > moronic anti-science left wing moonbat > xenophobic conspiracy theorist spouting quasi-fascist who believes shit written in infowars and is undoubtly supported by russian active measures to sabotage US NATO relations

Nope! Mexico's GDP is smaller than fucking Brazil's.

Due to the level of your awnser i can safely assume that you ran out of arguments. Please use that precious gun of yours on yourself, you dense thinking inbred bitch boy and fucking kill yourself. You are one of the many reasons we aint going forwards as a human society.

So upset though eurofag

We still buy a lot of stuff from China, dude. China sells us nine times more chile than we grow ourselves. We're even building our microbreweries with equipment made there.

The level of my answer? You appear to be the one out of arguments considering you completely ignored my easily proven statement that teen girls are raped by refugees each day.

>raped
>by
>refugees

allahuakbar europe is cucking themselves. the only muslim shoooting weve had in the US recently was orlando. yeah, it is such a surprise when a nigton of refugees pour in germany then proceed to take a huge shit on it.

teen girls are raped regardless. just enforce existing laws, send rapists to jail

Idiot or War Criminal?
Hmm tough choice.

How do idiots turn a million dollars (which is a small loan, by the way, for real estate in New York) into over five hundred successful businesses?

That is a total fucking lie, everyday? That is why assumed that you ran out. I like 900m from a refugees centre. Not a single complaint has been filed. How about you come here to see how it is in real life, instead of watching cnn from your fucking couch. You can even fuck a hooker while your here without going to jail. Or buy pot, something you cant do in your "land of the free". Fuck i can even carry 2 xtc pills without being taken into custody.

refugees = 1~2% of the population in germany Big fucking deal

Yes and look how much damage they have caused to Europe, lol. Read the snake lyric or the trojan horse story

uhmm yess it is..
this place barely gets over 100k unique users a day.

MOST OF WHICH AREN'T EVEN MERIKAN.
that doesn't even include the idiots who change their ip constantly and shitpost from mobile and pc at the same time.

this is just a place for autismos and people tryna jerk off.

You had me at David Duke....
GO TRUMP!!

War criminal my ass. Omar al-Bashir is a war criminal. Saddam Hussein is a war criminal. Radovan Karadzic is a war criminal. You dilute the meaning of war criminal by saying stupid shit like Bush or Blair were war criminals. Hillary didn't do shit except get smeared by decades of well funded right wing think tanks coming up with ways of insinuating or distorting perfectly normal things that international politicians do.

kek
10/10 meme
can I save it?

Oh yeah look at Europe right now. Smoldering crater. Totally destroyed.

Or maybe just some nasty comments getting posted on news website comment sections. Which is equivalent to totally destroyed.

no you guys are pretty fucked either way, and i dont want this to happen to the US. no more refugees and unvetted muslims entering the country

>Saddam Hussein
literally did nothing wrong.
the invasion was over supposed WMDs being produced, no such factory or weapons were ever found.

Yeah sure forgoing the international obligation to accept refugees (established by the Geneva convention after WWII) is totally gonna prevent native citizens from becoming radicalized and committing terror attacks. Not extensive counter surveillance and top tier counter-terrorism expertise.

>microbreweries
How fucking gay

Gassing Kurds
Gassing Iranians
Wars of aggression
Mass torture, execution

= not war crimes

got it

American Industrialist were funding Hitler's War machine. Big deal, it's politics..

Hillary have two full endorcements of the KKK leaders

Hillary Has Accepted over 3 million dallors from the KKK

Hillary was friend with Robert Boyd the gran cyclops of the KKK and even spoke at his funeral

Hillary also uses the word NIGGER and calls blacks super predators

stupid democrats

Pepper Kebab detected

too bad canada is letting them in by the tens of thousands.
canada has a massive housing and homeless problem, so obviously they're going to go south.

enjoy your terrorists, courtesy of liberal canada.