Italian fag here, tell me what do you user think about Italy or what would you expect to find here

Italian fag here, tell me what do you user think about Italy or what would you expect to find here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think mexico stole your flag and put a bird on it.

that's why we don't have that special connection with them

pizzas and the mafia

I've gone to Italy 3 and I just fucking love it. You're also the hme of the 3 most delicious foods in the world (pizza, pasta, ice cream). Congratz on being a from a cool country user

where are you from man?

Fucking we are the best, btw rome is the best country in the world

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I'm spanish. From madrid

Triggered M8

I live in italy for work purposes and it's fucking horrible here, everything is bootleg and black people stink more than they should

why the fuck you posting the irish flag then man , piss off get your own flag!!! Tíocfaidh ár lá!!

Shitloads of faggots in denial.

see

is the Papal States still a thing?

how can someone be this retarded...well make a fucking reverse image research and see

Spaghetti

Ravioli

The Mexico of Europe.

Ok maybe you can help me figured this out. "Porco dio" why the fuck is it so severe? I don't get it. I said it once when talking to an Italian friend and he lost his shit. What is it about it? I know it translates to "pig god" but like fuck man i just don't know why its seen as so bad.

No.

I think Italians are faggot african rape babies

That's enough Sup Forums for you, Junior.

buonasera

Fuckin kek'd at that pic

fuck you everyone knows the italian flag is some sky blue and white faggy affair. the irsh could kick the shit outta you assholes and drink way more too faggot

It's just the most disrespectful thing you can say to a christian

Irish fag here. I've been to Italy, i like it and I like the people.

>>

are you retard?

yeah write man i irish nd have no job like you never been to italy dont lie asshle, wat you drinking 2night?

>sky blue and white
Guatemala. Like Mexico but smaller.

just to clarify,
in italy with Christians we mean catholics.

Stupidi ameriCANI

thats the irsih for italy isnt it brother haha good one man ! UP DA RA

Diúl mo bód

fottetevi, me ne vado a letto

haha drinking bud is it? thats pisswatter man druids here haha shite at irish no point lernin it lyk haha were u from b/ro/ ?
Offaly here

Go to sleep summer

>pizza
>pasta
>ice cream
all invented by chinese

Douche bags, hot pretentious bitches, and pasta.

I'd love to take a trip to the Mediterranean though.

At which and why age Italian girls turn from those slender voluptuous gals into those kitchen fat mamas?

I just got an Italian passport through some obscure jus sanguinis. I think it's great.

...but I'm going to be moving to France to take advantage of EU freedom of movement and employment.

American here, so my opinion actually matters:

Italy is cool. The people are nice and actually have a sense of humor, unlike those boring Germans or weird French people.

The food is good and the culture is relaxed. Nobody's ever in too much of a rush but they're also not lazy.

Culture is great and the scenery can be very pleasant.

You're all fucking liars.

italy is what spain could be, but they fucked up halfway

Mafia rules the place with the don eating pizza or spaghetti while having a hot girl on his legs.

Well, you should get out of sicily then.

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs

>invented by chinese
*copied by chinese

Allahu akbar