Rekt thread. bring it on

rekt thread. bring it on.

REKT ISN'T GORE, AND THOSE POOR SUMBITCHES PROBABLY NEVER HAD THEIR LAST MEAL, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN TACOS.

Not you again.

bump

באמפ

Bump

That's amazing. The spinning back kick really sent a message.

bump

bump

Ahahaha Linsky oev zain

David suck my dick faggot,chat shit get banged

Taco man

Nice piece of pork

At least they're clean cuts. Fucking barbarian way to do it, but could be worse.

tf

lurking

Glorious.

Abso-fucking-glorious.

Fake and gay.
>Knife cuts neck, not leg.

This n is what Trump is gonna do to Killary in the first debate

more ISIS please

Fuck off nigs

fuck, that hurt

contribooting

Trump will be owned in the debates

fake and gay

ONE DAY AGAIN, SUMMER WILL BE OVER AND YOU WILL REALIZE REKT ISN'T GORE, YOU AIDS CANSER PATIENTS. TACOS ARE THE PURE CURE TO YOUR FAGGOTRY. WITH THAT SAID, TACOS.

Not of she starts having her cancer seizures again

Aaaggh you hit my thigh!

I like this gif, here's a dumb cunt trying to fight like a man and gets treated the same as a man. Fucking love it.

Fuck you for making me reply but I gotta admit those are some fine lookin tacos.

That queer fag is from my hometown. He's famous for getting his ass beat for talking shit and being a half and half

The flame guy turns into a fire Shaman and kills the brother of enchantress in the suicide squad

what the fuck are you talking about retard

So glad this happened

GOOD TACOS ARE THE CURE TO MOST AILMENTS, SUCH AS; AIDS, FAGGOTRY, CANSER, AND GAY AIDS. ALSO HUNGER. BUT MOSTLY GAY AIDS. BUT I AM STRIVING TO FIND THE BEST TACO PIX WHEREVER I CAN.

I'm glad this isn't a ylyl thread, otherwise I just lost.

fake and gay

"hey mohammed , go check the bomb make sure we hid it well"

lmao

it does cut the left leg a little at the top of the knee

best rekt webm ever

SHIT? Chose wrong file. Sorry, my bad...

Guns and ammo courtesy of
Hillary Clinton & state dept.

This isn't ridiculousness

"Hussan CHOP!"

sauce?

3RD TABLE IN, DID YOU SEE THE TWO TACOS? ALSO, GREAT VID, WHERE IS IT FROM?

I have heard you're still conscious for up to 10 seconds after a sudden beheading like that, until your brain has run out of oxygen.

A noble cause brother.

Mum I secretly watch you getting showered

Dunno mate. Sorry...

here, have some peaceful jamaicans dancing anyway...

Probably still better than being slowly hacked at, or burnt alive or whatever.

did he get kicked right in the solar plexus or some shit?

Don't have sauce, sorry. Just saw it someday on Sup Forums, giggled and saved it.

Wanna see how a 13yrs old girl gets deflowered?

Underrated post

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Your caps are on.

You have no clue where solar plexus is, right?

Looks rather like he broke a rib or two instantaneously.

Jesus Christ. This is why I refused to have roommates.

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.
You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

Whenyoutrytogetoutofthekitchen.gif

He got kicked in the intestines. Normally this wouldn't result in a KO, but Brock Lesnar has suffered from diverticulitis and had recently undergone surgery for his condition prior to this fight, which is why that kick was so effective against him.

We can all agree these motherless fucking animals should be wiped out, yes?

Dude had diverticulitis, not the best place for him to be kicked especially from another roided up monster

THAT'S IT.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO BEGIN... WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND TACOS SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT? YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU GET TO SIT IN YOUR WARM HOMES ON A COMPUTER THAT YOU CAN JUST JOKE ABOUT TASTY THINGS LIKE THIS? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? THIS IS VERY FUCKED UP, YET CRAZY ASSFUCKS LIKE YOU ARE POSTING TACO THINGS LIKE IT'S NOTHING. SICK FUCKS, DOING THIS SHIT DOES FUCKING NOTHING. SO YOU WANT TO COME ON AN TACOBOARD TO BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS? LET ME TELL YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING TACOS. YOU WOULD NEVER BE USEFUL TO THE TAQUERIA WORLD WITH SUCH BEHAVIOR YOU PRESENT. HONESTLY WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU TACO GUYS EVEN EXIST? I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HALF OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH FROM THEN TILL NOW WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEONE THEY'VE KNOWN DIE OF HUNGER. YOU ARE ALL SUCH DISGUSTING BULLIES. ISN'T IT BAD ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH HARDSHIPS OF THEIR TACOS? SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY FIND FUNNY ABOUT THIS? STUPID FUCKERS I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT I WISH I CAN FUCKING EAT MY COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A TACO SO THAT MY MOUTH CAN GET A GOOD TASTE OF THAT TACO OF YOURS, OP. SICK FUCKS. SERIOUSLY, JUST FUCKING GROW UP AND ACTUALLY ACT PROPERLY ABOUT TACOS. STUPID FUCK, KEEP EATING THOSE TACOS THAT YOU STAIN ON YOUR SHIRTS EVERY DAY.

ALSO, TACOS.

Yup, no one wants to fight a naked guy.

Not this bullshit again, you can shut the fuck up by eating a bag of dicks

Took it right in the taco

Also, checked

Your caps are on.

i just love this so much XD

Shaun King is 100% white, except for his brain, which is 100% retarded nigger.

Kek