Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

carpets > hardwood

Cuz I own 3
(2/3)

Currently trying to get out of neet status coming from an antigun family by getting an entry level job. First thing I'm gonna do with the money put aside for spending is build an AR-15.

3/3

Having weapons such as this rifles is useless, guns are better. It's self defence u don't need to kill a fucking army

Too broke for permit
Too broke to buy one
Most are illegal in my state

Pick one

Wut

Whats the fucking point?
I dont need a fucking assault rifle to defend myself

Don't need one. I don't associate with people to where I'd ever be in trouble and I'm satisfied with the size of my penis.

gun culture is stupid and I see too many people treating and thinking of their firearms as toys

.50 just like in the game?

I live in a cucked country that bans them

I have updated that rifle since too, lower nightforce 34mm rings, atlas bipod with AI spigot, easy adjustatble cheek nuts, ai muzzle brake. just in australia you cant get the supressor >

Sexy, what is that? Cant be a makarov obviously

no buddy .308

Swissfag reporting in. We have pic related. Yours are gay.

How do you like the cx4?, I've been looking at them but I'm not to sure about the 9mm carbine concept.

Because I own five

but i did use the aw50 cal in iraq.

What is the one on the right?

We have but $3500, maybe some day.

I live in the UK and because everyone else doesn't have guns I don't feel it necessary to arm myself either. The end result is much fewer gun crimes.

It's a p64. It's Polish made by Radom. Poland's choice (instead of the Makarov) during Cold War. Fires 9mm Makarov took though

I DO FAGGOT

Not a savage living in the US where some argument with some gun nut will turn into me getting shot

I'm in Canada our gun crimes are pretty low. Plus it's %99 illegal guns when they do occur.

Beretta Cx4
Same gun in this pic

nice digits friend, Australia has similar. yanks are fucking stupid with guns hence niggers run around shooting everyone.

You still own one though

ugly is what it is

So do you also live in one of those countries where if you say something mean it gets labeled as a crime?

Because I'm not some inbred poor retard living in a shithole flyover state where I have to worry about Cletus or D'Shawn robbing me.

Mines in. 45. All else being equal I'd imagine the 9mm would be great. Higher capacity, same mags as 92fs, minimal recoil. Reliable as hell too. I posted another pic somewhere here

imyplying that doesn't happen in America....

What about Tyrone?

Who said OP owns them for self defense? Maybe he is a collector. Maybe he just likes hitting targets at the range. Maybe he just likes honing his skills with various types of guns. Maybe he just likes looking at them.

Most gun crimes even in America are using illegal guns

But one =/ three

-Cause im not a insecure paranoid cuck who needs one.

-Not legal in my country to own guns.

>Crime rate here is super low cause off the points i made above.

Go shoot up a school or something you fckin loser.

I think it looks slick as fuck

I have a .40 cal cx4. No the op that posted this pic, but I love it.
Uses the same mags as my px4 pistol. No sub for a high power rifle at 100 yards, but in close quarters combat it's awesome.

Too afraid I'd get drunk and kill myself

I own around 20 I would say anyway are you from Canada and how do you like that m1a / Chinese m1a

You see? Sir, you are blind...
I could understand your ignorance if you lived in Camden NJ or Compton, CA

Wait what? 'Stralia has fewer gun crimes because of trips?

I don't know but it's probably made by the Vanu

because I have a felony

You're hanging out with shit-tier gun owners then. Those are the type of people that end up having their kid accidentally shoot themselves or some shit.

Just picked up this rfb the other day. It runs 7.62x51 nato like a dream. My new favorite gun.

do do do! :)

is that a lee enfield I see?!

Because I have my mitts!

I wonder how many days in a row OP will post his question with pics of a chinese copy (poor QC) of an m1a

America's high crime rate can be contributed to other things like poverty, the war on drugs or the prison industrial complex.

Chicago has the largest amount of gun control laws in America yet more people are killed by guns in Chicago in a day than at the hight of the Iraq war.

I live in a big city, so there is no non-niggerish reason I would need one.

>No guns
>Believes willful ignorance will protect him
>Just gets snackbar'd by shitskin in truck

you can't make this shit up

no, you didn't.

bot or bait shit poster .... not quite sure

Yes sir

If you were to be run over by a bus, I would not think it would be a bad thing

Translation: I have a small penis

Everyday gun talk is awesome

excellent. I've been trying to get my hands on one of those. a good, classic rifle.

That M14? is beautiful, would go for that gun if guns where allowed here :)

Palmetto State Armory bro. You can assemble an AR-15 for less than $400 including the lower if you are patient enough.

This is why the US is doomed, it would indeed be stupid to take away your guns now when you cucks have taken it so far.

End result os more knife crimes.

Too much debt and too little money
Definitely getting a Mossberg 500 when I can afford it, that's just the bare minimum for anyone

Damn everything is out of stock. I'm guessing this is normal?

Cite whenever rhe fuck that has happened.
Protip- you can't.

They'll never get taken away anyway, that is just a Euroshit pipedream to make them feel better about their utter helplessness.

Look at this faggy Canadian gun collection. How's your knockoff M14 treatin' you? The parkerizing chip off yet?

The temptation to blow my own head off is too great.

Except it's not an M14, it's an M305

Legal owners/people not prohibited due to mental defects still shoot up schools, theaters, military base, gay night clubs

A that lame lame lame idea hur dur if only some legal carry conceal permit could have stopped it "in its tracks".

Fucking laughable is the idea that every person has the RIGHT to own and bear arms

Cars/Motor vehicles aren't nearly as dangerous and you can take the right to drive away?

Ludicrous

You people are your own worst enemies.

Yeah man, the only down side is it's pretty expensive to shoot if don't reload yourself.

I'm fucking broke. :(

This is all I've got but I really want a rifle.

I was first reply with picture. I got the Mauser on the left for 180 out the door. How much cheaper can I get?

crimerates go down for a reason you conspiracy-nuthead. Pull your head out of your ass and face the facts.

Actually its averagely sized

Go with the 590 user. It's basically the same gun with a bayonet lug. M9 bayonet (Ontario FTW) on the end of that makes a serious "don't fuck with me" statement.

Hey, aren't those handy for robbing banks?

Live in a country with super strict gun laws, have a history of clinical depression. Would love to learn how to shoot and stuff, just have to accept that it'll forever be a dream and nothing more.

i have several been thinking bout picking up a norenko what did you pay for yours? they want 495 for the one im looking at. id be more in it for around 400.

1000+ rounds only 1 stove pipe
Just clean it every 100 rounds and it's great. Just cause it's not the $20,000 real one doesn't make it shit.

See

I got one of these!

Thanks, I have monies for rifle now. :)

Yes and no. They usually sell out of stuff as it goes on sales. My advice is set a budget and just watch everything like a hawk.

Also buy a fully assembled upper. It might cost more, but it's worth it. You need two special parts to assemble uppers that each run around $50 to $100

With your lower and trigger group, anything works.

Operating a motor vehicle is a privelege.
Keeping and bearing arms is a right.

yeah, they go down in places where libshits and niggers are a minority, stick your head back up your ass, paco.

They are $650ca these days.

EU dont fckin care, dont flatter yourself faggot.

Continue shooting up clubs and schools for all i care.

Oh man, I wish, sounds like a good deal but I'm actually flat broke.

I live in a faggot nanny state where the governor just signed a bill banning sex offenders from playing pokeman go.

I don't need the power fantasy.