Any other atheists here?

Any other atheists here?

Pic unrelated but awesome

Yes, but don't talk about it cause a lot of us are huge faggots, and I don't want to associate with them

user, how are we supposed to overcome society if we don't stand together and united?

yeah xD no god means no rules!! kick back in ur house and watch muslims get angry at u from close door man. haah i remember my nanmother with was and athorist and she dumb right over!! no god casue fuck god u not there for me or you ig you ig feel me

I don't wanna be part of your gay club. You can't make me!

Not sure if troll

Be sure

I never understood why Sup Forums hated atheists, I would think it would be full of them

anyone heres lame-o parents force them to pray to? ;P

Nothing ITT is edgy. KYS

Hello brother

so it's "edgy" to believe in science and logic? I guess I'm "edgy" then and so are lots of respected intellectuals...?

Sephiroth's sword is "edgy" i.e. it has a big long edge

sephiroth is the poster child of edginess

Because while being an atheist is fine in and of itself, a lot of the atheists that people see are the fuckin cringelord beta fag ones that curse out people who accept religion and tip fedoras 24/7.
It's confusing, I understand, since there are a lot of furfags and brony scum here as well. Maybe it is because atheism is supposed to be actually serious in some way, but now we have little 14 year old edgelords upset that their parents take them to church.
Either way, atheism is kind of a joke now.

Not edgy, just cringey.
Generally I've found that people despise you if you pathetically flaunt your beliefs around like that does something.
What people really respect is action. It's a better show of what you really believe anyway.

A die hard fundamentalist Christian would love an atheist if he also did enough charity work to shame a saint.

I guess I missed the part where I was doing anything "cringey" by starting an atheism thread, just wanting to discuss with people what's so cringey about that? you seem to be overreacting

the thing is atheists are still oppressed even today in America, which is why it's important for us to speak out and make our voices heard.

>oppressed
Please stop. I'm laughing too hard.

if you think you're oppressed try being a woman, Christians have with it like without you guys anyway trying to be something you're aren't.

If you're going to use a 2 handed sword with one hand it wouldn't hurt to get a little divine aid.

I think you have a very skewed idea of what oppression means.
You're a prime example of the difference between a skeptic and an atheist.

he actually two hands it in the anime.

>try being a woman
Excuse me, nigger?

Of course... God isn't fucking real, humanity is such a fucking disease it just proves that God isn't real. But Satan sure is... And I'm his right hand man...

kys

No... You die
*stops time*
*plunges 1000 katanas into you*
*resumes time*
"Psssh... Nothing personnel...Kid..."
*you explode into 666 pieces*

>atheist
>posts picture of character with sword
Autist confirmed

Good luck getting a decent job with that attitude.

I already work for Satan kid... Dragging down virgins into Hell, so he can take revenge on those who bullied me...

The choicest of bait!