Hey Sup Forums I just bought a new spark plug for a dirt bike...

Hey Sup Forums I just bought a new spark plug for a dirt bike. And can you guys tell me if a spark plug Suppose to look like this after being started & runned once

no,it shouldnt be blurry

/thread

plug looks like your runing rich. skinny up the mixture screw

boy you dun runned that spark plug dry! welp, dinner bell's a ringing, momma made macand cheese with hot dawgs again!

Why the fuck would you put a spark plug in test it, and take it out to see if it looks the same? Of course its gonna look the same. Only after a while will it look burnt or covere in black. Get the old spark plug and make sure the gap between the bar and the igniter are the same.

I think you focused on everything in that picture but the spark plug

It doesn't take a spark plug long to get some black shit on it

Do you know what the problem could be? The older plug was filled with oil and this newer one had a bit of oil after running once

Top kek he literally did

you mean you runned it once?

Yeah

2 stroke.?..... shouldn't it be covered in gas oil mix. Also, you want the tip to look chocolatey. White is lean. Use the Google

Its fine. You r gay

This was the old one

>plug looks like your runing rich. skinny up the mixture screw
< what he said

Not a 2 stroke and everytime I have to push start it and rev full trottel for the bike to actually run

Lmao

I would check the gaskets. I dont know anything about bikes, but i had oil all over my spark plugs in my car and i had to replace the valve cover gasket

checked

>that angle
>that lighting
>that focus
Half of the fucking plug is covered by the shadow, what I can see is at a weird angle, and you still can barely focus a camera, what the fuck is wrong with you?

AIDS, he is very sorry.

its fine, if it gets too much oil and cant produce a spark, just take a small file between the 2 pieces of metal

>runned
>running?
>ranned?
>RAN!
>RAN!
>Raaaaannnnddddd.....

What he said. Looks like ya mixture is all fucked up.

MY airplane mechanic friend told me that as long as the gap is good then it should be fine. He then stated you can get a gap checking key chain tool at pepboys/advanced auto parts.