Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11160998
strawpoll.me/10909704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LoGH is a nice show.

meow

-meowbot

Hello Lady Reimu!
It's great to see you!
How is everything?
~Mantis

Today has been extremely dull, and got a bad grade, oh well.

It's got a better title than the other one, at least.

I seem to have been able to arrive earlier than I usually do. Good evening.

You'll do better. Don't be me and fail college.

heres a bump before i start this hellish grinding

Hello. Everything is looking a little better now, I guess. How are you?

A grade A gray day, huh?

Good to see you, onee-chan~

Hai.
Study more.
War has changed?

What grinding is that?

sleepy food provider reporting in, today is cake day once again

I'm not mad, i don't really mind that much, got other options if i fail this year

woohoo

-meowbot

I'm sad and lonely and I have social anxiety (formally diagnosed, not some lol im an introvert bollocks) so I don't feel comfortable going out and talking to people but at the same time I really need friends and support.

nope, still gotta kill droves of enemies and bosses

need to get materials for a relic weapon in final fantasy 14

Glad to hear it!
I'm doing a little better each day. Your threads help.

~Mantis

Good to see you too. How've you been?

I started refusing to do that eventually. It's too much effort.

You have come to a good place here, user.

~Mantis

I feel you Tunia.

Your case would take time, mmh, you could start hanging out in these threads, we always are very supportive afterall, and that way we could have more time to work on you.

Thank you user Sup Forumsrothers. What is the fortune-cookie name thingy? Also could someone explain GETs to me? (I'm kinda new)

Doesn't mean you should lie down and give up.
How repetitive.
Hai.
Hi, I'm also sad and lonely. Nice to meet you.

If you're diagnosed, does that mean you're seeking treatment for it?

You'll find plenty of good friends here, but as far as real life goes the best way to get better is to put yourself outside your comfort zone and interact with people anyway. A little at a time, each time you get the chance.

meetup.com might be able to help you find groups of people or activities that fall within your interests. Doing things together is a bonding experience, so that might be a good way to make some friends.

Glad to hear it!

*I am just lurking for this one, i'll become active the moment i find the person i am searching, or just when i have to say something i guess.*

Well, looky here! You got Trips, user!
(Those three sevens are called Trips.)

~Mantis

I'm doing better than usual. I may have found my second and third jobs, respectively... and the best news is that they won't interrupt my duties here at the shrine.

What about you?

I will like a fortune address it to lk

Nice to meet you too.

> If you're diagnosed, does that mean you're seeking treatment for it?
Yes but therapist and doctor are currently on summer break so I'm basically left to read self help books and come to places like this.

Hi, there!

~Mantis

Second and third jobs? I'm doing well, though I got some unfortunate news about an old friend earlier that I'm still trying to process.

Glad you will cash in some extra money, hope it isnt much time consuming!

Or we wont have time to date

eh gives me something to do instead of repeatedly going though deep dungeon and leveling my crafting jobs

fortune cookie is your general luck, if you want one just gimme a name and i'll get one for ya and as for the GETs its what you just got, repeating digits

very, at least im guaranteed to get toeksn from these dungeons unlike when i went through 2 60 fucking times each for a chest piece

>lk has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Black", "12".
first fortune of the thread is bad luck, must be preemptively cursed

Hi. New to these threads?
Doesn't sound like a fun game.

A GET is what you just did with your post number. I assume you'd like a tarot reading? If so, just specify whether you'd like a general reading, or ask a question... or maybe just specify a particular area of life that you want the reading to be about.

For the fortune cookies, you just leave some name... doesn't have to be your real one, and one of the other maidens will give you a short fortune regarding your luck this year.

For a fortune cookie you have to give a name, be it yours or made up. Also, just a tip, don't ask those stuff, you'll learn over time and avoid some embarrasment.
Why? I don't like doing otherwise. It's fun to see where life leads you.

Hmm black is my trigger word. Lol

help me not kill myself.

Level a different job instead! There's always time to try out other roles.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

Ooh.. about that...

Stop killing yourself. Am i doing it right?

BLACK
HUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEHUE

-meowbot

Good things come to those who take leaps of faith.

I need a tarot reading, I really need some love advice.

Here's hoping for a get!

How are you today, shrine maiden?

Why do you want to?

That's just sad. And pitiable.
All anyone can do is be your friend.

the gif was enough to cheer my up a little bit.
thank you.

I always stumble when i write on my keyboard. DESU NE!!!!
What the fuck did you just say about me you little shit? I'll let you know I graduated from the marine school of marines, under the sea of hate filled with love of the childless dead. N o m o r e. MO NOSDMAOS MOADSD MODSAD NOMMOOMEOROEEMO ONOMEOMREMORMER NOE MEOR MO MOME NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NONONONONONONONONONAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHHA HHA HAHHA HAH HA HAH AHHA HAH AHAH AH HAH AHAHH AHA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA

See here Sorry you didn't GET yet. Maybe another try will do the trick!

Hmmm? Have something to say?

Reimu, this is very important.
What was your advice to get cute, soft feet?
Uh, I'm asking...
...for a friend.

Hey, meanie~
Save me from the nothing i've become.

Yes I am! I have lurked for a while. Finally posted for the first time last week!

I truly enjoy the Overall Comfyness, here in these threads!

> fortune cookie is your general luck, if you want one just gimme a name and i'll get one for ya and as for the GETs its what you just got, repeating digits

> For a fortune cookie you have to give a name, be it yours or made up. Also, just a tip, don't ask those stuff, you'll learn over time and avoid some embarrasment.

Sorry I'm new!

Let's go for Lila for name, and yes please for tarot reading. May I have some insight in the money aspect of life please?

Apparently he has an incurable disease that, among other things, dramatically increases his chance of cancer. I don't know much more than that, but it's not a good thing to hear at all.

well its a MMO so its kinda normal and i enjoy my time sinks

bad luck is already working, the only way to cure it is to donate to reimu and she can make it go away

well i do need to get my monk to 60 but i also need to do my weekly stuff for my dragoon

o....k?

ADMIT IT, FAGHATTAN
ADMIT IT
YOU'RE GAY

-meowbot

Uhm... uhh... well...

Ped egg. Reisen found some thing that eats away the dead skin with light acids too, you might wanna ask her about that.

Wear socks a lot. Shoes when you're outside. Apply lotion every night. Put on socks after lotioning to trap it in there and avoid getting stuff stuck to your feet when you walk.

Going from Dragoon to Monk seems boring, you should try something different.

Can it be the same donations as I make to a sperm bank.

Glad i could help.
I'm sorry to hear that Vert.

Spit it out! The intrigue is killing me already.

I have too much money and don't know what to spend it on.
>pic related

I think thread is dead

>Wheel of Fortune
Effortless success. Good fortune that is unexpected. Coincidences. Luck. The beginning of a new cycle. Advancement.

>Seven of Cups
The inquirer is faced with several choices one of exceptional promise but great perception is needed for this to be seen.

>The Hierophant (Reversed)
Beware of first impressions. Distortion of truth and a bad time for signing agreements. Misleading advertisements.

So, it sounds like you're going to have some random good luck, followed by a situation where there are many choices... too many, really. And one of them is a false advertisement that can only lead to failure.

Mm.. that's terrible, onee-chan. I'm so sorry.

>Lila ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "41".
what a coincidence that you ask about money

well i do have that thaumaturge thats sitting at 19 but im not too fond of magic

uhh ask reimu im not in charge of donations

It is what it is. He's not the kind of man to let this stop him anyway.

The magic kind of lacks impact, don't you think?

OP still around? If so am I making the right decision by leaving what I know and moving to Hawaii?

As if you give a shit.
bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11160998
Buy this. Apply as directed. Lotion feet before bed each night. Wear socks as often as you can. Use pumice stone if necessary.
gross

is patreon only a monthly subscription? there's no one-time donation option?

Is that chinesse cash?
How come you know me this well?

Spend it on donating to the shrine! The gods will smile upon you greatly~

Thanks, Reimu.
strawpoll.me/10909704

>_>

thank you both.

Most of it is Yuan (Chinese), yes. Some is Yen (Japanese)
Fuck that shit I need serious things

There's not, but I guess you could always retract your pledge after a month or something.

Buy some graphic novels or comic books.

My condolences.

You think this is a fucking game?!

Yo.
You could buy some weeb merchandise and then sell it for a lot to american weebs, investing ftw. (Or, you know.. mail me a wad of that cash amirite?)

my dog has cancer. my mom hates my dog. my wife hates me. i hate my job.

> please donate any matching digits to those in need?

yeah kinda does until you get a high damage crit then it feels like ya set off a nuke

no problem

Try not to get on ReimuĀ“s bad side, it wont be pretty.

Just keep making donations and everything will be fine...

Reimu senpai, these for this user

Sorry about your dog and your mom.

If your wife hates you, why are you still married? If you hate your life, what do you think would improve it?

you can have these

kek
>serious shit
>comic books
not trying to run an international anime smuggling business from japan/china to the us

He didn't... ask for a reading... Are you donating them to him so he can donate to someone else?

You guys are weird.

How do i start a new life?

People really have a problem with impact when it comes to magic in games. It's a balancing thing, I think. You can't have impact without having it do things that melee couldn't do.

That is physically impossible.

move to Switzerland and get a new identity

Guh... this is embarrasing...
I mean, those things are expensive in the US, or so i've heard. Mmmh, what else... ever thought about a homicidal-suicidal pact?
You could start by moving out of the country, that's what i intend afterall.

Donation!

Wanna go on another date? You kinda ran off during the last one.

Pick a location for your new life, and then save up money until you can move there, while at the same time looking for jobs and affordable housing there.

Or, you know, you could just set off on a grand adventure with nothing but what you could carry on your back, but that might have some unpleasant consequences if things don't work out.

well this was a tiring day