It's in the middle of the night, your in bed and someone kicked down your front door...

It's in the middle of the night, your in bed and someone kicked down your front door. What means do you have to defend yourself? Do you keep a firearm close to your proximity?

>Excluding guns that you keep hidden in a safe in a separate room that takes 3 min to open.

Pic: SW SD-40: not the best, but an amazing pistol for the price.

I keep this badboy under my pillow.

Still enough to get you shot by dumbass pigs

Military arts and my Army Ka-Bar knife. Not old enough to own a handgun.

I keep a 45 Springfield xd with one in the chamber ready to rock and roll

I have honestly had my eye on one at a particular shop I live by. How do you like yours? How does it shoot?

Any idea what you want your first purchase would be?

I don't see the point of putting those under barrel lights on guns. Why not just carry a flashlight with you?

I keep a claymore at the foot of my bed.

Dude it shoots like a champ and the recoil is almost inexistent there's an opening in the back of the slide under the firing pin to have the gas balance the recoil I had a great grouping during my first time at the range shooting 5 rounds as fast as I can

I actually was able to see one of those explode in real life. Crazy shit

Nice, what did you pay for yours?

I love Springfields. I got a Rossi .38 special 3 feet away in a sock drawer. Looking to get something better.

I set a serious of traps, each more hilarious than the next around my house, home alone style.

Almost 700 it was on sale for 659, and this is my daily carried gun man I have more trust in this than my Glock and it comes with a 13 round clip and 10 a 13 rounder is hard to come by in that caliber I loved that they were able to pull it off

does my h and h security 12 count?
>holds 8 shells i keep it loaded with 3 buck, 4 birdshot and a dragon incendiary

Glock on the nightstand, this by the bedroom door

Then check out the XD line they get better

>but an amazing pistol for the price.

no, its not.

that said I've got a mossberg 590 right next to the bed. and a glock 32 within reach right now.

When your light is ON your handgun, you can use a proper 2 hand grip on the gun. With a separate handheld light you are reduced to using awkward pistol/handgun grips that reduce your shooting speed and accuracy.

I always sleep with a large kitchen knife under my pillow OP.

700!? The motherfucker at the shop near me is charging 850. Looks like I need to go somewhere else. There is a gun show this weekend in my city, maybe I'll find a good deal there

Nice user

For sure. My Buddy got one years ago, and I love everything about them. Especially the safety configuration.

Oh yeah man I got lucky because the gun store I went to changed ownership so they were trying to sell everything the previous owner had gotten.

no because if i had access to a gun i would use it to kill myself

Fuck yeah it's simple for someone who knows gun safety, not recommended for newbies they'll shoot their dick off like cheddar in 8 mile

How much do one of those things cost and how hard are they to acquire?

I have a 12 gauge, gas-chambered shotgun under my bed. It's loaded with 3 rounds of buckshot. If someone kicked down my door at midnight, I'd hear it because I'm a light sleeper. I mean a cricket could fart and it would wake me up. I'd roll over off of my bed to the floor between my bed an the wall, grab the shotgun, and if they came in my room I'd blast a huge hole in their chest that would be fatal.

Idk. I've put maybe 200 rounds through mine and I love it. No issues so far. Recoil isn't bad and I like the feel of the trigger pull, but that's just me. I am in the market to find something better though

I keep a loaded M&P .40 under the spare pillow on my bed. If for some reason it weren't available, there's an AR15 leaned against the wall of my closet with several loaded mags on the floor beside it.

Always ready, picture is old

Charles Daly Auto-pointer. Knock off of the browning A5. 12 gauge 4+1 semi auto.

I keep my AR 15 under my bed but I have kids so I have to throw a blanket over it to be safe

Exactly. I had a friend who was so against it, but I said the same thing.

You can buy an entry-level AR-15 for $600 or you could spend $2500 for a boutique model. Mine is a Daniel Defense, was about $1400 for just the rifle. Add on anther $180 for the surefire weaponlight and $700 for the Trijicon 1-4X variable power scope.

Not hard to acquire in most states. I bought mine online and had it transferred to me via my local gunstore.

Nice...LMT?

I kind of feel like that for some people, once they have kids they have no choice but to lock away every firearm in a safe somewhere.

hasn't been a home invasion where the perpetrator had a firearm in this country in recent memory...a guy charging at you with a hatchet will make you not want a new free tv

>blanket=trigger lock
>triggered

Sure is, good eyes

On the nightstand.......

Where can you find translucent magazines like that?

There was no reason for anyone to kick open my door in the middle of the night, ever. The chances of that happening to anyone is almost nil, unless you're a drug dealer or criminal.
You gunfags and your home invasion hero fantasies are the biggest pussies alive.

Nice user. I love revolvers. Love that hand guard

Those look like Lancer AWM mags.

it's simple. european front doors cannot be kicked down. unlike the paper sheets Americans like to call doors. thats why i do not need a handgun at close proximity

bingo

/thread

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

nice brah. check my ddm4v5

No shit Sherlock. It's all for fun. Quit being a fag. Answer OPs question. Don't be retarded. Contribute to this thread.

Pics or it didn't happen

r u black

Thanks! I like the original GP100 grips but wanted textured wood so I swapped them out.

No shit. I've noticed that. I've seen so many entry doors that can easily be kicked down. I swear every single American is retarded

What neighborhood do you live in where this is a regular thing?

Also, get a better fucking door/security system.

Yes, why?

I live in Chicago... Does that help?

That grey is fucking sick

So you're American?

will this work

FS-2000

Godly words there I agree shit.

I can't afford a gun right now.

I have a cattle prod, a nail gun, and a large arsenal of blunt objects and a mean ass steal knife a buddy of mine chopped off his finger with.

I have a German Shepherd too. I can't let him attack anyone though. Where I live, if a dog is defending it's home they can put them down. Fucking liberals man.

You sound like a nigger that can't follow simple laws

Glock 19 Gen. 4 with a 15 round mag and one in the chamber, totaling 16 rounds ready to go. Rounds: Speer Gold Dot hollows.

Getting a Spike's Tactical or Daniel Defense AR-15 soon. I may suppress it and use it for home defense.

damn nice scope. how much fam

What part of Chicago? Apartment/Condo/Home? Closest neighbor?

My buddy got one not to long ago. That thing is fun.

I call the police and then sit down for a nice chat with the criminal to explain that even though I am a white and deserve it they are breaking a law which magically freezes them in place while I serve some coffee and pie. Since the police won't arrive for 4-6 minutes this is plenty of time to eat some pie and drink some coffee since words on a piece of paper somewhere give me immunity.

As the police arrive I scold them for having guns because guns and evil and the devil and nobody anywhere should ever have one because the words on paper give us immunity from violent criminals. After I fix my door with a magic spell I then go back to bed as I have a long day coming up of doing my best to make sure everyone else is punished for my own irrational fears and their refusal to believe in Santa and magic.

It's good to be liberal.

Aren't handguns banned in Chicago?

Yeah if the invader is Freddie mercury

naw, you good now dog.

What part
I used to live on 75th and paxton
And 74th and yates

Pepper spray and machete. Handgun in case i decide not to get messy.

>pol

I like you though, user. Nice post, even if copypasta

And an iPhone to call 911, because that's what you should be doing.

under my pillow i have a fully loaded desert eagle .45

in my underwear drawer 15 inches away from my bed i have a fully loaded AR-15

under my bed i have a fully loaded anzio 20mm

in my bathroom i have 2 glock 9mm in my toilet

i hope and pray every day that someone will knock on my door at 3am so i can say they were trying to break in

Yeah well I have a German Shepherd and a pitbull in Miami and fucking cops came and fucking warranted me for my pit because they confused it with a different one man and Pitts are illegal in Miami so I got fucked because of my neighbor telling the cops I had a pit wtf fuck liberals man I wish I can shove hot sauce up their ass (45 XD guy)

>Low quality

I keep a rifle for home defense, but carrying in public is for retards and guys with small dicks.

The good thing about my dog is he scares off most people and deters them.
I taught him speak and another cool trick where he jumps all over the place like a mad bull. I give them to him in German, so most people here have no idea what the fuck I'm actually telling him to do.
Freaked out some guys trying to bust in awhile back. 10/10 moment.

"Fuck there's a dog, sounds fucking big"

Because I'm Australian

What meds mate

Glock 19

And my CZ 805 is in a quick access hidden safe

Lol until some asshole acting for the government decides to shoot up the place your at then you're fucked

Pepper spray and a weatherby just in case it's not enough.
I don't like to kill unless I'm saving somebody else.

Can't knock it till you've tried it

18" machete behind the bed. I'd rather gut them like a fish.... Less spray, easier cleanup that way

Biometric safe next to bed, with all my fingers programmed.

Mossberg 930 with buckshot.

>gas chambered shotgun

nigger what the hell are you talking about
it might be semi auto and use a gas system to chamber a new round but there is no such thing as a "gas chambered shotgun."

Lol I trained my GSD in German too, for some reason they understand better lol I guess they really are fucking krauts

I have a little piece of shit 22 that was my grandmas but she never used it. It's on my desk right now but thats just because I like to fuck around with it.
Anyways I've always wanted a revolver for shits. Anything cool I could get used for around 400$? Preferably double action.
I saw a cool long barrel 357 at a pawn shop a while back and thought it was cool.
I'm in Texas so it shouldn't be that hard.

>And an iPhone to call 911, because that's what you should be doing.

After I shoot the intruder dead, I will call 911 ;) I'm protected by the castle doctrine in my state of TN. Also we have a law that if I lawfully shoot someone, they can't sue. TN protects its law abiding permit holders.

underrated

I'm good, I've got a s+w bodyguard (.380) and a CZ 53 (7.62x25)

As well as an ak/rpk (7.62x39)