youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moravia
jakubmarian.com/average-iq-in-europe-by-country-map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Said nobody ever

They are?

Not really though

Ahem

They're good at hacking programs made by others.
And that's just russians, not all slavs.

>china
>russia

oh thank god we're above turkey

Why are Chinese good at everything

>best developers
>never developed anything

I'll grant those Witcher shit games to Poland but I can't think of anything developed by Chinese or Russians

Because westerners are retarded and fat, so we don't need to be even rich and have much free time to study, to by better as degenerated people in western europe and north America.

>chinks
>chinks
>euros
>euos
>euros
>chink
>chink
>muslims
>euros
>africans
>slavs
>euroes
>chinks
>euroes
>euroes
>euroes
>chinks
>euroes
>straya
>gypsys
>chinks
>chinks
>chinks
>turks
>somalia

top 25 has 1 slav

You're confusing legitimate software engineering with criminal activity. i don't doubt for a second that china and russia have the most and best hackers in the world.

Every big studio in USA have russians
No one have finns

they aren't literally they never program shit, even hackers don't program their hack tools

What ??

16 of 26 are slavs, 8 are asians, 1 is from western europe, 1 is from brazil, 0 is from Americe, despite it is American contest. Americans are just rich retards, unable to get into rank in their own competition.

I use phpstorm(jetbrains), emmet, bem and some npm packages from russian developers. And yandex is quite interesting company they beat google in our search market.

>Comparing 5 mil vs 140 mil population
>Russian intellectuals

All russians do their little criminal hacking on finnish software though ;)

the only "slav" country in the top 25 is Ukraine
everyone else is chinks or euro mainly

I know westerners have problem with recognizing countries by flags and count, so here is the real state:

16 of 26 are slavs, 8 are asians, 1 is from western europe, 1 is from brazil, 0 is from America, despite it is American contest and americans have more citizens than all slavic nations. Americans are just rich retards, unable to get into rank in their own competition.

Slavs are a linguistic group you twat

or they just not interesting in it

>Americans are just rich retards
And you are poor retards

Romania is not top ten.

:(

"no"
yeah and the only slavs here are the Ukrainians

>hacker rank
has basically nothing to do with software engineering

we contract out to slaves because they are cheap and not complete retards like indians

slavs are europeans

"No"

says who?

Physically maybe you could say so, yes.

>hackerrank
Confirmed for knowing shit about programming.

maybe czechs and poles
no one else though

Hacker means the same as software engineering
If you don't have decent knowlidge in software eng. you can't be good hacker and vice versa

Belarusians, Poles, Czechs, Russians are slavs. Are you on of these retarded English kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w

>responding to your own post calling it bait

Picrel

Linus is a fenno-swede, his kids speak swedish.

>there's only one British person on Sup Forums
how are things going anyway, me?

They aren't "so good at programming" they are "so bad at ethics" so their programmers make headlines more often.

Slavs are programming in almost every american big programming company, because Americans are just retarded hipster faggots and can't do it.

any person that is not shitskin

you would know a lot about it, literally non european always in shadow of more succesful european nation

Pretty good, me.
I think we've got a date on Friday with the girl from Tesco

World order is changing.
>2016 - Russian hackers hackd your elections and whole political party.
>2020 - China and Russia commit EU blackout and turn all your banks off.
>2030 - China, India and Russia hack your nuke alarm system and every electronic device in the West.
>2060 - Celestial Empire, Indian Empire and Russian Empire control your brains and your life.

Russian hackers are gods

Slavs are subhumans

Product of Finnish education system

Hacker is to software engineering as a car thief is to an automotive engineer. Keep living in delusion you r*ssian scum.

>always in shadow of more succesful european nation

Tell me about the Slovakian empire

The're probably attracted to it because a globally useful profession and they can even work remotely.

Also,

which was made by bättre folk, Finland is a swedish crypto-colony

Genetically, culturally and by education a finn. Only difference is that he speaks swedish as his first language like 5,6% of all finns do.

Sorry sven, you can't steal this guy.

eat shit mongol

Hacker simply means someone who solves a problem in a clever, creative way. Go fuck yourself ignorant twat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moravia

here, responsible for half of Europe writing in Cyrillic. Now shush, ugly gook

>Linquistic groups who speak my language are mine countrymen ooga booga

Jag kan vara ett svenskt samt?

believe it or not, I'm above the 16-19 age range, so I dont fall into your terrible graph

thanks Indonesia

>abloobloobloo russia stronk look at all these great criminals we have
>russian criminal strong!!!!!11

>Abololboblo software developers that can hack are criminals sprolololrop ebin

>nigger means someone who is white

>Car thief simply means someone who solves a problem in a clever, creative way. Go fuck yourself ignorant twat.

Well yeah I guess Slovaks are basically Czechs right

>American contest
>No USA, no Canada
>16 slavs

>IQ_stats.jpg
>slavs nowhere to see

>Moravians
>Czechs

haha what a dumb faggot

>be russian
>can't programming or hacking

>1 is from western Europe
France, Germany, Italy???
What is wrong with you?

>nowhere to see
speak English you fucking crypto-frog

there is almost no "console culture" here and everyone prefers pc as soon as he gets out of his SNES phase

I think you're responding to Le Wrong Postér, Pierre

>everyone prefers pc
True, pc master race, not your shitty consoles.
My timeline:
5yo - SNES
6yo - Sega
8yo - PC
That's all.

>EU blackout
top kek fag

Yeah I am, didn't do it on purpose, well understood John
Btw, I'm half Brit friendo

> responsible for half of Europe writing in Cyrillic
you mean Bulgaria

slavs have actually highest IQ in Europe, but all existing stats are older than 10 years.

At what point do all your alcohol and drug addled brains remember that none of you trust or like each other at all?

Ah yes
jakubmarian.com/average-iq-in-europe-by-country-map/

we're just ubermensch isn't it obvious?

Why do you think 2 Byzantine faggots even came to Eastern Europe? Why do you think they went to Bulgaria?

Rastislav of Nitra requested mission from Roman Pope but he refused, so he turned on Byzantine one. Those 2 are responsible for double cross in Hungarian/Slovak flag. But he got betrayed by his nephew Svatopluk who then came into power and expelled Greeks because he sided with Rome, thanks to him we dont write in cyrillic shit

how do you survive?
don't most young russians make money by hacking foreign companies or selling CSGO crates with bots these days?

>russkies in charge of cancerous web bloat
wew

>there's only one British person on Sup Forums
probably one on the isles as well

because no need to be smart to do program

You forgot to mention that the reason why there is no console culture in slavlands is because everyone is too poor to own anything except a 20 year old PC with windows xp installed and all games are either pirated or free-to-play

>millennials don't know the difference between hacker and cracker

Can you read? It's just estimated IQ by some retarded Americans used Flynn effect that doesn't work.

not IQ, 1995 the study is more than 10 years old

Oh gee, the car thief also knows how to fix the car he stole if it breaks down on his way to strip it and sell it for parts.

Surely he's completely equal to the engineer who actually designed the car even though he learned everything he knows about cars just from stealing them.

Stop making excuses, bongo.
Everyone can afford your console here, but no one wants to play those crap "games" (Press X to win lul) with 900p and 30fps lock.

Does this man look like a car thief to you, pekka?

>that same finn giving shit to russia over and over
are finns x russia the same shit as korea x japan? i didn't know that

You used estimated IQ map, that's not better than 1995 study.

Sorry, it was your french friend

It's all true though. You'd have to be retarded to pretend poverty and rampant piratism aren't the two biggest reasons why everyone east of prague never had anything more than a cracked snes
>Everyone can afford your console here
Pic related

>china