Cock fights

What do you think about cock fights

Well guys I'm from Mexico and got a business I raise cocks for cock fights, and want to know if you think these "traditions" ''sports'' are bad or good to you and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask anything about this business.

>Inb4 build the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6tnLYNPhRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Kazakhstan people in countryside have cock fights too

I think they should stop but I did saw one fight when I was a kid in some small town.

Barbaric and subhuman. No surprise a Mexishit would be into it.

Animal is for pet and eat, not fight

Barbaric and subhuman. No surprise a provinciANO would be into it.

This.

>mfw an american cockfight is an entirely different thing

wtf I hate cocks now!

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks

Sounds very 3rd world tbqh

But I still eat nuggets and hamburger, guys they live like fucking Kings and if they win still live like Kings or die like heroes, to me that's better than getting eaten by an Ameri-tard or diying in few weeks since they're born what's wrong with you Sup Forums are you now fucking vegans? Or gay supporters Lamao

could a cock do any serious damage to a human?

Been a long time i haven't heard of it.

Might still be happening on the countryside.

Once a cock with a blade cut the eye of a lady it was so funny because she was protesting for the rights of cocks

bit sad

Not for me bitch was fat as hell and as I said my cocks are 2 years old in a factory at 6 months they're killed for getting eat by people so they live pretty Damm well compared to that but no is so barbaric

>MFW Singaporean dicks are so small they can't their bros with them in a show of dominance.

1. We need to eat to survive, including meat, yes
2. We don't need to watch them fight in order to survive
3. They were tamed, and thus, genetically modified especifically for consumption purposes, and there are standards, rules and laws applied in the meat production process so that animals don't suffer more than necessary, because like I said, we are an omnivore species and we need meat, and each year that passes we find more and more humane ways of killing them for consuming. That is more of a dumb, vegan plot point that what we are saying.
4. "They live like kings"... until they are butchering each other.

>are you now fucking vegans?
No
>Or gay supporters
Sure, why not.

Lamao what would you choose live like a king for 2 years, fucking some gallinas, or die at 6 months in a dirty old factory in a small cage, or live on the freedom? That's so stupid is a tradition and the dead rooster is eaten after the fight so is also meat for human consume. Fucking fags

Yes human sacrifice, selling girls into marriage and war was also a tradition
But now we agree those are not ok, please go away

>Mexicunts are savages

Really makes you ponder about walls.

Que pendejo eres. Prácticamente dices es mejor morir a los seis meses para que me coma un humano. En vez de ser libre y seguir la naturaleza los gallos se pelean por naturaleza no seas pendejo negro

>the american admits to being a homo
>the american literally sucks dicks

Yes m8, now you are only talking shit
Chickens have no free will, chickens do fight IRL but have they already reached the bronce age and shit? i don't think the knives they put on their legs are a natural occurrence.
How much time is left on your Todito Card for internet?
Go home

It's savagery.

Only the most backward people living in godforsaken zones within a country still cling to those practices

It doesn’t matter what I would choose because humans are not chickens, and they don’t get to choose either way. Chickens were bread for consumption purposes, meat consumption that we need. And I repeat, each year that passes we find more humane ways for getting that meat and giving the animals a better life while we eat them because we need to, to the point that we are developing technology where you can grow meat without the animal. Real life is not like a propaganda video from peta, you are spewing more vegan bullshit that I am.

>tradition
One of the dumbest reasons to keep doing something. Some centuries ago it was tradition to see men kill each other in the coliseum or this and I don’t see people complain that we don’t do it anymore. Not need to get butthurt and start with the ad hominems over your way of life. You started the thread, after all, now put up with the criticism or GTFO.

*bred for...

Colombians fuck donkeys so shut up

If you think that being free, and that breeding them for eating is less “natural” than making them fight with blades, why don't you release them and let them live in the wild then? Why don't go all the way and let nature take its course without you?
Meanwhile, in the world of reality, I will keep eating my mole con pollo, with a species that was tamed by us, and thus created by us just like all the dog breeds, because we need to eat meat. While you keep butchering animals for tradition and with no surviving purposes until the government decides it is dumb to keep pandering to idiots like you and bans it along with bull fights.

Una vez fui a ver unas peleas los polis andaban apostando...

they're a bit brutal, but whatever

do you eat the ones that die?

I saw one in middle school, a friend of mine had some fight cocks(?) And he showed to us once after classes, seemed cool and the cocks seemed unharmed after the fight, i think that people should focus on other stuff and let rancheros do their thing

See
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6tnLYNPhRQ

COCK'D