/rym/

cozy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~phlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These threads arer cancer

yo what's some obscure almost unlistenable music that has high ratings and i can use to brag about my taste

not counting /rym/ posters, who are some well-known rymers that are also confirmed Sup Forums users?

Why does "Sal" only listen to dadrock?

>mfw just realized bayar was the one making fun of me for listening to abba

what an overbearing creep

Gallifrey

Everybody makes fun of you because you're a joke to the rym community

Let's make this thread interesting
Post these

indeed it is cozy C:

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

Why do you think being a pedophile makes you interesting? What compels you to attach pictures like this to your posts?

Fuck off pedo

Pedo scum.

here's mine

These threads are complete shit

Even lbg threads on Sup Forums manage to be morer on topic

i'm not a pedophile, I just like cute pictures! how many times do i have to explain this

i'm always amazed at how much of a rise i get out of yall every time

everyone already knows, you might as well own up to it like malcolmxwing.

also, three responses within two minutes, impressive reaction time my R "Y" M friends

Sup Forums as a whole is full of more pedos than /rym and that's saying something

Neutral Milk Hotel

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
sup

Stop fapping to little girls

impressive viewership

we need to get talking again #bringbacktelegram

hi dude
i hope you have a nice day. i did not intended to make you feel bad it was just a joke, i like lolis too :(

Cute picture! I feel something thick and creamey moving down...

This pedo infestation seriously needs to be curbed.

How did you get b&

How is it pedo if you like drawings.

kys short-sighted normalfag.

shamepai is a peso confirmed

The drawings only make your (pedo) brain react because it interprets them as the real thing.

>but it's a drawing!
You're just a pedo in denial

>normalfag
Fuck off Sup Forumsutist

No, I can clearly distinguish between drawings and real life.

If anything it's you who has the problem.

This. I'm not attracted to kids at all, I just like cute anime pictures. People on here are so narrow minded.

Give one example of a convicted pedophile who was a lolicon.

i made a list about the pedos of RYM
and trying to talk with the mods but they don't answer yet

>i made a list about the pedos of RYM
Why

He had some thing about iloveyou fucking chinks in one of the lists saying its comparable to fucking a dog. I bet that's what got him banned.

If you're aroused by the drawings, which are a representation of the real thing, you will also be aroused by the real thing (probably more so)

I support this emo loving moe poster. If you bully him, we got beef.

rateyourmusic.com/~phlg

Juan Soto

>+5000 albums rated
>5's are all classical artists

Why do people do this?

I mean, I like classical music and all, but there are other great genres out there.
You'd think after listening to that many albums you would have discovered some of them.

False

[citation needed]

How? The alternative is nonsensical. How could you be aroused by the replicated version of something and NOT the thing itself?

I'm not aroused by them.

You idiots are calling people pedos even if their pictures aren't sexually explicit at all, get the fuck off Sup Forums if you're going to have such an ignorant attitude.

Why do people even rate classical on RYM
It's a mess to find the right recordings I liostened to and I don't want to add them

He has posted overtly sexual lolicon in the past.

my guess would be people liking different things than you
the world is bigger than you and what you think, in order words

t. triggered pedo in denial

it's extremely easy to find recordings, be more intuitive

No he hasn't, I've been lurking here for a while

Don't even reply to me if you're just going to project fucktard.

Yes, he has. He posted images from an eroge where you can see loli camel toe, which is shown right before the loli gets fucked.

>y-youre just projecting!
cry more pedo

And you know the origin of this picture how? And you inspected it this closely why? And you know what happens next how?

Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.
Note that all of these forms of marriage were common in ancient times before the introduction of Christian "morality" (Islam, which came after Christianity, still allows them).

Unlike you, I did my research.

lmfao

>More projection
Would it kill you to actually post something thoughtful?

Let me get this straight, you were so dedicated to proving some other guy was a pedo that you scrutinized the vulva of the character in the so-called sexually explicit photo, and then thought "I must know the origin of this scummy material," looked up the source, somehow with enough detail to know the exact explicit scene from which it comes, a fact even the original poster of said image didn't know... and you have no prurient interest in this material whatsoever?

...right...

If so, then good, he triggers Redditors and stops them from coming to Sup Forums.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you mentally ill cuck

>that you scrutinized the vulva of the character
No. It was visible just from the thumbnail.
>looked up the source, somehow with enough detail to know the exact explicit scene from which it comes
Pic related. Are you new?
>the original poster of said image didn't know
Hi, jmarvin. Redpill us on yourself.

BTFO

Stay mad normalfag, I'm going to keep arguing and triggering you cunts until you leave Sup Forums altogether.

proof?

t. jmarvin

Kill yourself subhuman
Sup Forums belongs to pol now
weeaboos not wleocme

>t. projection
Look mom! I posted it again!

This, but unironically.

Use better grammar please.

I can't take your low-IQ posts seriously.

How does L "Y" J stand on the whole anime/ pedo thing. That's what we really want to know.

>I can't take your low-IQ posts seriously
Says the weeb LMAO

Ya'll are getting distracted by the lolicon shit. Jmarvin started getting accusations when he consistently posted REAL children.

Another low-IQ post as expected from a Sup Forumstard, lmao.

I can literally hear you crying your eyes out in front of your computer screen since you'll never kick weebs off Sup Forums.

see

you don't know what projection means weebcuck

>oh no I got BTFO bertter be grammar nazi
kill yourself

when i asked who he was he said he'd hmu and minutes later bayar added me on rym
bayar also hates abba and various dadrock apparently

i wouldn't care if he wasn't such a creepy fag about it

Now this is projecting

I do know what it means, and I also know that only morons utilize the technique because they lack the brain cells to form a good argument.

what do you mean by making fun of you?

Now it's not since he actually staright up implied he was from Sup Forums.

KillAllWeeaboos

kill all anime fags and pedos

appreciate all men of good taste (i.e. people who love japanese and korean music/cinema/women)

>Gets BTFO
>Starts damage controlling
Get fucked.

Or it was a coincidence you paranoid baboon. Many people hate the shit you listen to.

idk he just does that multiple personality thing and it's annoying as fuck
cbf to surround myself with that indecisive shit these days

Let me get this straight, you were so dedicated to proving some other guy was a pedo that you scrutinized the vulva of the character in the so-called sexually explicit photo, and then thought "I must know the origin of this scummy material," looked up the source, somehow with enough detail to know the exact explicit scene from which it comes, a fact even the original poster of said image didn't know... and you have no prurient interest in this material whatsoever?

...right...

>Kill one of the main demographics of Sup Forums
Kill yourself unironically.

>Gets BTFO
>things that never happened

You threw a temper tantrum because people called you a pedo and now pretend you are ok?

Fuck off Jmarvin

no one knows what you're talking about

don't insult BAEar unless you have a good reason

>waaaahhhhh the world revolves around me

take a load of this faggot

He thinks being a pedo is wrong but thinks it's okay to rtk women. He's just another hypocrite piece of shit, idk why this place worships him so much.

he's still pretty creepy anyway so

not the point

>You threw a temper tantrum
Funny considering you start having an autistic, raging fit whenever you see a picture of a cartoon.

the funniest part of this whole thing to me is that you keep insisting that guy is me when i haven't made a single goddamn post to you before this one

You're the only creeper 'multiple personality thing' around here, honey

>multiple personality thing

are you bored right now? why are you creating lies or rumors? why don't you just ask him you drama whore?

as demonstrated by the fact that i posted within 30 seconds of this other guy

Podesta Marvin crossed the line when he spammed pics of a (real) prepubescent girl for no apparent reason other than he found her highly attractive.

>defending pedophilia
kys