Gary Johnson on CNN Town Hall

Gary Johnson on CNN Town Hall.
Get in there.
Get to know him and his VP.
Stop being an absolute shithead and saying trump is better than hilary or hilary better than trump. Gary is best option right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh...nah.

Truth. It's just too bad that too many cunts in this country believethat they can only vote for one of two parties.

No. Just no. He is weaker on foreign policy than my dick when I see Hillary's face.

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

do you want to use hilary or trump as ur example for good foreign policy?
im loling at ur ridiculousness.
Trump= doesnt know what hes doing, only knwos hes making money

hilary= absolute shit as head of department of state (AKA TOP ADVISOR/SECOND IN COMMAND IN FOREIGN POLICY)

>Wants to sign the tpp
>Claims to be a libertarian
>Completely disillusion thinking that suddenly "kidney surgery r us" and "x-rays r us" will pop up everywhere.

If you're willing to vote for someone you don't like just because you've been trained like a little bitch to hate the other team so much that you no longer care whether your own team is shitting on you, you are part of the problem. Dems suck. Republicans suck. Neither side gives a shit about you or what you want. They just want to be able to tell you who you are allowed to vote for. Fuck them. Vote 3rd party and take back this democracy from the gangs.

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION

CBD =/= THC

Didn't take long to trigger this faggot.
My example for good foreign policy is Marco Rubio. But since he dropped out, the closest thing I've got is Trump. The only thing I like about Johnson is his economic and social plans

ur dumb. he has his own views but he would never use executive power to force those things, those are ideas that would have to get passed through congress. neither trump nor hilary would hesitate to use executive power to do something ridiculous like that

>"ur dumb"
Obama used his executive power all the fucking time, path is clear for him to do so, and he doesn't need to use that to sign the tpp that would essentially sell america to corporations

Give it a rest man. Every person who says they support Johnson doesn't know a thing about politics. They just jump on the "Hillary and Trump are shit" bandwagon

IT'S HAPPENING

Trumps foreign policy plan is that he'll tell the rest of the world what to do and they'll just do it because he's the best. As long as the rest of the world is full of angry racist teenage Sup Forumstards, it'll turn out great.

>doesn't know a thing about politics
Anyone who does knows he has zero chance of actually winning, or even taking his home state.

But it's a better vote of no confidence than not showing up at all, and a good show for the libertarians gets them on the ballot in more states. Any third party gaining ground puts the demopublican party on notice.

Hes got my vote

I'm definitely with HIM!

Supporting Johnson isn't even about Johnson. It's about giving a third party enough support to finally bring up the issue of the preferential vote. Our single vote system is ridiculous and only exists as a means to dissuade voting for a third party due to the perceived spoiler effect.

The aristocrats that rule over us want to create the illusion of a democratic republic but when they essentially tell you who your candidate is and the media doesn't cover anyone else, we're left choosing between a handful of aristocrats.

Don't let the fact that you're allowed to choose between two noblemen fool you into thinking you live in a democratic republic.

Gary has zero change to win though.

it wants me to disable my ad-blocker. no.