I'm tired of seeing the same threads

I'm tired of seeing the same threads.

What are you genuinely interested in? What are you good at?

Books, ideas, games, hobbies, work, education etc.

I'm a zoologist. I like Steinbeck and DnD

What's DnD?

Dungeons and Dragons

I like reading and vidyas, I work 3 shitty jobs and go to highschool

>books = /lit/
>ideas = /diy/
>games = /tg/
>hobbies = /i/ & /po/ & /p/ & /ck/ & /ic/ & /wg/ & Sup Forums &&&&
>work = /biz/
>education = /sci/ & /his/
>etc = Sup Forums

what do you want to do?

Theres...theres a world outside of Sup Forums?

I want to enlist in the army and be a combat medic

>What are you genuinely interested in?
I'm pretty much a curios guy and look into anything. Genuine interests are few to none. I'd like to be, one day, ruler of this goddamn planet but that's a very, very far away dream.

>What are you good at?
Anything i can manage to adapt to/learn . But, i always stop at being mediocre at best than good at anything.

That's a lot of words to say "I don't know"

kek

And yes, that's also a way to see it.

Reading , seeing friends, TV, computer, listening to radio, planned outings , workshops and working on telepathy skills .......smoke weed everyday

I build costumes. Current build

>Thanks OP

I speedrun Battle For Bikini Bottom

I have no interests in particular, never had. I just went through school and life in general in the most mundane ways. Now that I live alone and go to college I started learning how to cook and while it's not something I can say I'm very interested in, it keeps me busy and entertained. Besides that, I play vidya occasionally.

I visit old mines at night to hunt for fluorescent minerals.

Picture: fluorescent calcite (red) and willemite (green)

Same rock in white light

I want to join the army and be a medic or a firefighter when I get out. Still not 100% sure though, I'll figure it out.
I've always wanted to travel the world too, but never had the chance.

>complain about threads repeating
>repeatedly post this thread
>?
>profit

That's some alpha level nerd shit man.

Fallout?

Yup. I love it.

Writing. I have published 4 short stories and one Novella and my first full length novel comes out early next year. I doubt it will go anywhere but just holding it in my hands will be more than I ever expected to get out of something I was just doing for myself for years.

Army should help with the travelling thing.

Fuck I want to write a book too, I've had a story bouncing around in my head for years.

I have my beginning and my end but the middle parts are fuzzy, plus I have to create a whole new reality and spend a lot of time on exposition. Both of which means I start and then quickly run out of gas on the slow parts.