I'm a male who saw Ghostbusters (2016) and liked it AMA

I'm a male who saw Ghostbusters (2016) and liked it AMA.

What was your favorite joke?

How much did Sony/Hillary pay you?

Ladies and Gentlemen its Gregg "cuck" Hughes

How did your wife's boyfriend like it?

0/10 trolling. Try harder.

does a female keep your balls in her purse or did you simply have them removed years ago to avoid complicated situations involving your subservience?

When Leslie Jones walked in the room with mannequins in it and said "Uh uh that's a room full of nightmares"

Nothing I streamed for free online.

Not married just a girlfriend.

Nah it was pretty good if you watched it.

I have both but I think I have low T

You watched that movie for FREE?

Why? I wouldn't do it for anything less than $100

Did her boyfriend like it?

I also liked all the references to the original Ghostbusters

Have you seen it I can give you a link?

I did like it!

How much will you pay me?

*Pandering to the original movie's fans to draw-in nostalgia views

Probably nothing I have 5 cents in my paypal

bro, ask him for TEN cents

Do you wear thick brimmed glasses, plad, suspenders, or really expensive shoes no one has heard of?

Did you go to watch this while your girl friend was fucking that black guy?

Did she give you permission?

Do you own a waifu pillow?

Nothing less my friend.

I ain't afraid of no ghost!

cold blooded tbh

I liked it too. Fuck everyone else's opinion. I see the flaws but the majority of the shit was overreaction.

You mean you were assigned male, right?

I wasn't the only one?

Nah
Nah
Nah
Wish I did. I think I'd carry it around to restaurants and insist that the waitress take its order and see how long I can get her to stand there.

This. I saw the it as well and didnt think it was horrible. I mean I went in with the lowest of expectations, but still.

Nope bro!

My ingest complaint was that the redid the theme song with the Fallout Boys. They're like Nickleback to me

Biggest*

Yeah, what really disgust me is that for all the critiques about people that like it being studio shills everyone seems to be too afraid to just say they don't think its that bad, so they're as much sheep to the opposing side as they bitch about others being. I enjoyed it. it'd be foolish to try to compare the comedic style of these four girls to that of the original four guys as they had their own style and any attempt to replicate that exact thing would of REALLY sucked. It had its issues (underdeveloped villain, forced cameos, etc) but nothing was outrageously horrid as everyone made it out to be. Now everyone's just afraid of having their own opinion or speaking out against a consensus. There's room for all kinds of comedy. I get a contingent not liking a particular style and that's fine but having people love Bridesmaids, Seth Rogen flicks, etc and not like this just cause the crew applied their particular brand of delivery to a movie that was originally funny because the four guys applied their particular brand of comedy to the same concept. If the original Ghostbusters would of come out in the internet age I'm afraid it wouldn't have made it.