Movie has poor reviews

>movie has poor reviews
>it's actually kino
what's her name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXaXz-0fWkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BvS

Damn i was thinking about watchig this the other day, is it actually good?

>kino
>her
end it while you can

its better than any capeshit, thats for sure

Dunno about that senpai, MoS is pretty excellent.

Not actually kino, but it's an enjoyable movie if you don't mind the "CGI creatures, oh noes!" factor.

Better watch it with a qt, rather than sad and alone, too.

Nah, it's as mediocre as the rest. The CGI was also pretty bad, probably because it was literally in every shot so they ran out of money and time to do everything right.

So it's basically dracula untold quality then?

That poster looks actually pretty great. But that would have to be completely different movie.

Holy shit..
Transformers in ancient Egypt!

Michael Bay, please I offer you to take this idea from me.

>still caring about reviews
why do you do it, Sup Forums?

fuck dracula untold

nah, pretty fun movie.

has cool fights, good girls, the boy is good, some nice enviroments,

I care about critical consensus. If 98% of 250 critics like something, I can almost guarantee I'll like the film even a little, so I'll use my cinema visits on those movies rather than risking seeing a piece of shit and wasting money (see: BvS)

Does that mean you enjoy all marvel movies, hunger games and Brooklyn?

>hack snyder
>excellent

pick one capeshit pleb

>your opinion
>mattering
pick 0

BROOKLYN was pretty good. inoffensive and not daring at all, but enjoyable and well-made. Emory Cohen's performance was good, too.

So even if it's a genre that you couldn't give two shits about, you'll watch it because random people said they liked it? Would you also jump in a well if 250 people said that for 98% sure you should do it?

who the fuck cares about genre?

Just watched it, it was an enjoyable movie. It's really exactly what you'd expect of it, if you've seen any footage / trailers. An enjoyable action adventure movie with a spunky hero teaming up with Jaime to defeat Gerard Butler. The CGI is pretty schlocky, but that kinda adds to the charm a little bit. The transformer gods are lame, yet kind of awesome at the same time.

>Un film de

He deserves to be made fun of.

yeah, cgi in some parts is a little meh but overall pretty enjoyable movie

maybe helps that I have a thing for mythology

I wish more people on Sup Forums could enjoy movies the way you do. Just accept the film for what it is and have a good time. So many people fool themselves into thinking they could do a better job.

no

fuck no

HAHAHAHAHA

tranny flicks are a hellva drug.

All style no substance.

Who's this semon demon.

Kill yourself. No one cares about your opinion you autistic fuck. I have actually read your opinions, I just know you're the one faggot that always makes posts like this responding to every significant post in the thread and I want you to die.

This.

*I haven't actually

John Carter

Poop is proof that God exists, without it we wouldn't have metaphors for anything.

Your post is shit.

>im kino
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RXaXz-0fWkI

Bvs and mos were the films that finally made me realise that critics and criticism of a movie is worth absolute shit

Mos in particular, it's the greatest capeshit imo

End yourself, autisticus.

that movie was really entertaining.

who is this neon demon?

Man of Steel
I really liked it. It has some plotholes and stupid decisions, but it was enjoyable. Kinda want to see BvS in theaters while I can.

if you liked man of steel, you're going to love BvS. it's a good movie

Decent at best.

Why does everything have to be Iron Man now?

Judging by the costumes, probably an unnamed GoT extra, which is a fucking crime.

the reviews weren't that bad.

BvS is garbage, and I liked MoS.

i hated Man of Steel and loved BvS

BvS
The Thing
Hardcore Henry
The Witch
Alien 3 (Directors cut at least)
Very possible Neon Demon

>the witch
>poor reviews

trash
gets too much undeserved hate but otherwise decent
garbage
shit
not bad
crap

Alien 3 is pure shit tho

the assembly cut of Alien 3 is actually pretty good compared to the theatrical cut

>egyptian gods were literally just animal heads on people
>hollywood can't even get that right

better than BvS. Mostly because it no hype and BvS was like the second coming of capeshit.

well shit, guess i heard no one say anything good about it i just assumed.

Its a fuck ton better the Aleins or ressurection

>fuck ton better the Aleins

'no'

bit too white, but a 7/10 overall

yes

What's kino?

It's a word you use to describe your favorite movies and make yourself feel superior

I want reddit to leave so fucking bad.

It's not even summer yet either. Time to find a new board

:)

I liked Gods of Egypt but wouldn't call it kino.
For some reason I picture it as if it would've been well received in the 90's.

Yeah fuck me for taking a break from this shithole of a board for a few months before returning and finding out there's a word that I haven't magically been made aware of, right?

We've been using kino on this board for years, young man.

embarassing t b h

Not amazing but it was a fun movie, sure. Best anime adaptation by far and away.

I bet 80% of the posters here use it as a buzzword. Nobody really knows what Kino is; it's just a movement made in France; it has nothing to do with most movies talked about here.

It's like Sup Forums calling anything degenerate.

It's like an '80s metal album cover turned into a movie. Gerard Butler is eight feet tall and shouts all of his lines at the top of his lungs. Jaimie Lannister wears an eyepatch and fights minotaurs made entirely of chrome. When you rip the body parts off of a god, they turn into bitchin' chrome-covered artifacts, and you can *steal their power by fucking bolting them onto you*.

I mean, yeah, it's a by-the-numbers string of cliches, but the concepts introduced are so over-the-top ridiculous and played with such gusto that I can forgive it.

I saw it in theatres. It's not a good movie, but I left the theatre smiling regardless.

I've been coming here on and off since at least 2011 and it's the first time I've ever seen it tbqh. Weird

I appreciate you.

>It's like an '80s metal album cover turned into a movie.
That sounds fantastic.

It's become trendy recently to say this film was actually good. I can't tell if they're being ironic or not.

>i heard no one say anything good about it i just assumed.

Normies don't like "art" films (films that deviate from standard fare). They probably just expected a by-the-numbers horror film, and walked out disappointed when they saw something more ambitious.