God tier netflix originals

god tier netflix originals

That 70's Show

i keep loling at that show family guy... i think its my fav show of all time now xD

two girls 1 cup

>im re watching all of bojack as we speak

fuller house

No one seems to agree. I don't watch much tv at all anymore, but I do look forward to new episodes of this show.

bojack horseman is too much like my actual life
but without the fame, big house, friends and luxury vehicles

watched it 6 times 3rd season included

The Ridiculous 6

Narcos is great

so in other words you're depressed... and a horse?

Bojack is fucking great and so is F is for Family.

I actually went to HS with a girl that has a small part in that show. Havent bothered to watch it yet.

Doogie Howser M.D.

I prefer Fuller Blouse Starring Jodie Sweetin

That's pretty cool

>*stomps hoof twice*

havent watched it going through it's always sunny is it worth it

>The Knick

Yeah, it's not Netflix. But it was amazing.

Stranger Things

If it weren't god tier I wouldn't have posted it, easily my favorite Netflix original series.

Who's the actress?

what is it?

House Of Cards

What? Doogu Howser isn't even on the flix

Seconded

Nobody for Marco Polo or Sense8?

its sooo fucking good, the writing, the art, just everything about it

each of the characters speak to me in some sort of way, and they must have done that on purpose

i wish i could make something like this, i was going to school for tech security and dropped out like a year ago, and all i want to do is try to write for stuff like this, but i have no idea how to go about it

i feel like it got repetitive each season focused on a single story and that doesnt reflect real politics its a large series of storylines but ill keep watching wanna see if he gets arrested

i saw about 3 episodes of that before I lost interest. I guess I felt like they were trying too hard to seem cruel and not enough depth in the characters to justify it. I do however remember a bit about one of the kids sneaking out and drinking beers on a couch in a drainage type thing. I remember that being interesting at least. Did it ever get any better? should i give it another go?

Peaky Blinders

Her names Mckenzie Burris-Sweat. Not sure if she goes by that or not in the show. I just see her posting photos and shit of the set all the time.

why do you think it takes a year to write 12 episodes have you read the interviews with bob waksberg

Oops, I meant to specify F is for Family

I kept with it because of Kevin Spacey's continued deceit. I wanted to see if he could continuously dig himself out of the houses he put himself in.

was about too say the first three episodes of bojack aren't good but the next two seasons made it

seconded, also checked

This is more of a magnum opus tier show, but ill post it here anyways.

i cant watch that anymore because me and my ex watched it all the time

great show though

holes?

I have a hard time separating some actors from their other roles, but I think I could tell a Bojack line from a Gob Bluth line, even if they were the same words. Will Arnett and the character of Bojack are just perfect for each other.

Yeah. Holes. My bad. Drinking and editing so I didnt double-check what I wrote.

kek

did you see him talk about bob waksberg paying for his therapy

Omg I L.O.V.E. that show xD and Stewe is sooo cute omg

no, ill have to look into those though

and i guess that does make sense when i think about that

do you think that all the dialogue is prewrote, or do they sometimes improvise, its real as fuck

I had to go look at what the first three episodes of Bojack were. I haven't seen them in a while. Not the strongest, thats for sure, but they (especially "BoJack Hates the Troops) did a great job world and character building.

>cute
>omg
tits or gtfo

its prewrote bob apparently sits it on recordings dictating the nuance

No I haven't. I'll have to look that up. Waksberg is the creator of Bojack right?

the "what are you doing here line" apparently took 20 minutes to get right which hilariously happened in the show

damn, thats awesome

i always liked how they just threw random things in there. like neal mcbeal the navy seal and he's an actual seal

yes

i don't personally watch it for the comedy but its decribed as "dad humor" tis pretty funny though

or in one of the season 3 episodes where there is an Albino Gyno Rhino, who happens to really like wine...that shit took me a second, but actually made me laugh out loud.

Side note, you ever notice how you're more willing to laugh out loud around other people then when you're by yourself? Who are you laughing for when other people are around? is it just me that this happens to?

Fuckin Frankie Boyle's Hurt like you've never been loved

ha yea that was a good one. just little add ins like that are clever.

Yea i know what you mean, i do it sometimes also. like to make the other person know that you thought it was funny

honestly thought i'd get alot of shit for posting bojack horseman apparently Sup Forums likes the show just as much

thats because its a god tier show retard

I was expecting a shitstorm as well. No one i know IRL really likes the show, or has even finished season 1. But you've got good taste in tv Sup Forumsro.

never have i seen a show with 100% on rotten tomatoes for two seasons in arow

THIS SHOW FUCKING SICKENS ME ITS CAST IS SO WHITEWASHED, THEY HAVE A HUMAN PLAYING A DOG
A
WHITE
CIS
MALE PLAYS BOJACK HORSEMAN

wow...I had to check. I thought you were bullshitting. thats super impressive. they've earned it.

ya its so interpretive a critic can't hate it, the regular joes can identify with bojack its got humor and it has really good meta jokes

good point

#HorseLivesMatter

This

never noticed his hands were bloody before

Anyone seen Sense8? Got addicted to it and finished the season in 5 days. Wish there'd be another season