Trump is the reincarnation of Christ himself...

Trump is the reincarnation of Christ himself. This is the rapture and Trump shall ascend into the sky and bring us with him to heaven.

Amen.

The king of kings.

>This is the rapture and Trump shall ascend into the sky and bring us with him to heaven.

Yup. Cause every inch of America is gonna get nuked after Trump gets elected.

bumpin in a trump thread. post spicy trump memes.

And I'm sure you have some type of political degree in addition to your years of experience following politics?

What's the difference between trump and a toilet full of shit
Nothing.

definitely worked for the media in this election

Contrary to what the MSM says Trump is winning. He will win in November. The American people want to cut the bullshit and the quickest way to do that is hopping on the Trump Train

yup, exactly what fux nooz did, and does

>9gag
Thank you for correcting the record.

sorry, he was patton

(You)
(You)

well aren't you talented

have you actually read revelation? that would make him the fucking antichrist hahaha its like right out of the story

I post a multitude of facts and you respond with a shit tier meme, good job summer

but that's exactly what the antichrist would do to fool us all

Xdzd xdxd funny meme my friend d le Reddit army hahaha bait haha all le shower thoughts 8gag lol rddiy 6chan eh hahaha. Dhdhdn

this and
op is edgemaster teen

if true at least we now know why hes full of shit.

>I post a multitude of facts
>facts
ok junior

> (OP) (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>>69785641397856524856610665008>>6978574667859042603531373>>69786255197862728863110327738>>6978635017863569636328102>>697864061 (You)2212 (You)4259>>69786476197864805864863494794 (You)275 (You)4598 (You)8404 (You)
>Every one so far. Yooooooooo

low quality b8 kys

not the same person Einstein.

To be fair, that's what anyone/everyone does for any and every ideology

just like obama

>okay junior
>I can't prove you wrong so I'm going to insult you like the twelve year old that I am
Fixed that for you.

wew lad

so fox has just perfected it?

This is my most successful thread. I frankly feel accomplished with my life and I don't feel like killing myself anymore

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND

Roll

>the reincarnation of Christ himself.

I'm a trump supporter but the groupie level should be dialed back as much as possible

yup another 12 yo trying to act "old".
lad

thats why the bible is so dangerous, its so vague that idiots will take that literally. i know many people who seriously and honestly had suspicions that Obama could be the anti-christ and that the apocalypse may actually be imminent. endless war in "Babylon" (Modern day Snackaristan), some charismatic demagogue in power... in their twisted world view it makes sense.

set the bar low, did ya?

Again

Right off - cool story, brah.
what strain of dabbs are u spoogeing on, Anonfag?

I don't know 1/4 of what of what you just said so I'll just nod and say yes.

Yes.

snackbaristan* and i completely agree

Trump is not that hard to understand.
He's a product of the "any boy in america can be president of the united states" era, or a little earlier, the Horatio Algier /Mark the Matchboy dun good story

That is what Trump believes in, misguided, or not

Patton was a pretty shitty general so I guess this makes sense?