Harambe memorial thread

Harambe memorial thread

The night before he died me and Harambe had both got paid and we went to the gas station and got a six pack. We were sitting on the curb and he showed me a picture of his wife's ultrasound. He said "I'm gonna be a dad" I think about that everyday

Harambe is a bad gorilla
Halalbe is a good gorilla

I use to fart in a cup and smell it

fuck off sandnigger ISIShit

oh cool I was just thinking about this

I remember Harambe picked me up when my car broke down outside of town. I tried to pay him but he just kept telling me to be a good guy and pay it forward. The next day he got the news he was going to iraq

when haramabe and I were little kids, he used to come over and we'd play like pretend super hero's in our garage. We were sitting there once and he looked at me and he was like "You know, one day i'm actually gunna save the world." and I remember just putting my arm on his shoulder. "I believe you."

delet this

Years ago me and harambe were driving when a drunk driver t boned us. Harambe pulled me out of my burning car. He told me friends dont leave friends behind. Ever.

Dicks out...

Dicks out.

Me and harambe used to play WoW when we were in middle school back in burning crusade, we raided Illidan and one of the Twin blades of azzinoth dropped on an illidan kill. Everyone in the raid rolled for it and he won. He gave it to me since he was a mage and couldn't use it. He didn't even hesitate. I never got the other one. After I found out he got killed I pulled it out of my bank and equipped it, haven't taken it off yet

Dicks out for Harambe Sup Forumsros

He sucked my dick

Who is this nigger Harambe everyone is talking about?

Ich vermisse Harambe . Ruhe in Frieden

When I met Harambe I was a poor man with no kind of positive outlook on life and the world. I hated everyone and everything except my girflriend who I'd been with for quite a while.

I stumbled across Harambe in the supermarket one day, he was buying bananas and just so happened to be standing next to me. My girlfriend for 7 years had just sent me a text at that moment telling me shes breaking up with me. I loved her so much, she was the only thing in my life that I loved. I started crying uncontrollably. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. A soft hand with a gentle yet firm grip. I looked up and there Harambe was looking down at me. He smiled and said "There there kiddo, things will be alright. And then he hugged me." I'd never felt such warmth and kindness from a stranger. From that day forward I looked at life with a hole new perspective.

Dicks out.

harambe delivered my firstborn after all the nurses got sick with food poisoning

harambe was a kind fellow
he used to tap in whenever i was tired of banging your mom
good times

dicks out for harambe

harambe shared his food with me everyday at lunch. My family was poor and couldn't afford to pay for food from the cafeteria

harambe helped me fake my own death

i was sitting in home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring
'harambe is kill'
'no'

Harambe set me up on a blind date with the woman i married. He told me how perfect she was for me for years but it just never worked out. Finally he tricked us both into meeting up for lunch. He invited us both out and then never showed. Just me and my megan. Ill never forget his warm heart and caring attitude.

Silly harambe. Should have waited for the cooldown on his bubble shield before leaping into action.

I remember Harambe very well.

When I was in middle school, I was a pretty lonely kid. I was really shy and introverted and didn't really have a social life. I had decent grades and liked my teachers, but I didn't feel like I fit in too much in the school environment. I was pretty sad at the time due to a recent divorce and my sog, my only friend at that time, died so I used to play on my DS at school and Wii at home and that's all the joy I got out of life.

One day in 7th grade, I was sitting alone at lunch, as usual, playing Maccha-Inu and remembering my dog, Kingane, and the fond memories I had with him. I started to cry a little, knowing that nobody would notice and just stopped playing. I was wondering to myself, "what am I worth? Everything in my life seems to go wrong. It's my fault; my grades aren't up to expectation, I didn't go out with my dog enough, I didn't..."

Right in the middle of my thought, I felt something soft and warm on my shoulder. I turned and looked to see someone whose golden aura shined around him. A pure being of light.

Harambe.

It's pretty long, cont?

yes plz

Please

When Harambe and I were hitting Ohio to spice up our acting/performing skills, the day before the shooting he told me he had just gotten his big break as the gorilla in the new Tarzan movie.

One time i was alone , found myself in the hoof and a bunch of niggers decided to jump me . This is the day I met Harambe, he stood up for me and told the knife wielding men to walk away and go home to their families and kiss them since any day could be your last . I'll never forget him . Saved mi life

dicks out Sup Forumsros, dicks out

Dicks out

Dicks out