Why has Portugal never conquered Spain?

Think about it: they're surrounded by the Spanish, are the rightful natives instead of French/Moroccan rape babies and are superior by nearly every conceivable measure. And yet, Portugal has never tried to conquer Spain.

Why? Are they just too nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Castilian_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro
youtube.com/watch?v=VSPtHIO8yQw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcliV-j5ISU
youtube.com/watch?v=IwqCY0wTQQ4
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Gonçalves_da_Costa
express.co.uk/news/world/753006/Gunman-Allahu-Akbar-Spain-Spanish-Supermarket-Mercadona-Gasoline-Gunpowder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>787292▶
>Think about it: they're surrounded by the Spanish, are the rightful natives instead of French/Morocca
Almost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Castilian_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro

because portuguese "men" look likes this

>tfw no superior spanish bf

I'm on my way to Olivença right now

Shall I pull a Fernando Martínez on you, Sérgio?

Damn nigga how fucking vascular can a man be?

100% vegan gains my man

>conquer Spain
why?
living near the Sp*anish is hard enough, can't imagine the hell of living WITH them.

Are you an alium?

We hate the frogs even more than the Spaniards.

Feels good to be the last true iberian country in iberia.
We still have our culture without having it taken away and forced to learn castillian.

I'd say it's actually surprising we didn't get any castilian influence on the language or accent after all these years, other than the initial.

I mean, we started close enough, but instead of merging, we ended up sounding closer to French than the Spaniards do, despite being on the opposite end.

Think in the economy of Poortugal...

There are more important things in life other than being rich.

Think about it as paying a tax for not having to speak retard, and get all the names of fruits wrong.

So why did you massively came here in the last decades?

Every single sad sack that left to France made both countries better, frog.

>My language is better

Come on... Don't be that inbreed, there is people from all around the world reading you.

Que viva Espana!

youtube.com/watch?v=VSPtHIO8yQw

I do not of a aggree, fuck off we were full now too much moorish Bacalhau here :'( :DDD

think of the "economy" of Brazil

Why do portugueses have such an inferiority complex towards us so big? Every time you read something about Spain you start to paste wikipedia links to some battle you won centuries ago.

Not Celtic enough

>We hate the frogs even more than the Spaniards

Debatable. Anyway, you don't count since you are not their neighbor.

One day we (Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and Italy) need to organize some sort of contest to finally settle the question of who hates the fucking french more.

Like 20 or 30 times bigger than Poortugal... Why do you ask?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

>less than half our GDP per capita

real stronk economy you have there favelafag

WRONG

Walloons are French.
Italy and Germany love us :3
Switzerland and Flanders think we are spics but nothing harsh.
So Spain won the contest.
Wow well done, pouédo tenerRr oune poqo masse dé sangrRria por favor pédrRro ? ;) ;) ;)))

Deixa-o em paz Manuel, já toda a gente sabe onde isto vai chegar

I meant that we hate the frogs more than we hate you guys.

But you already speak portuguese, Alberto!

HEREEE WE GOOO

We don't hate Spen

The gimmick of the Iberian peninsula is the one to throw the first fist always end up losing. Spain tried a few times and lost every single one.
Best let the "status quo ante" intact

>mfw the only girl to ever show romantic interest in me was French

I can't hate the french now. If it wasn't for them i would still be a kissless virgin

Keep selling bacalhao and getting more debt... While we make aicrafts, helicopters, cars, engines, etc.

But wait! Muh GDP per capita is higher!! Then why so many poortuguese are migrating to France, Germany and even Spen?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcliV-j5ISU

Yeah, the mountains are a bitch to attack.

We did try a couple invasions, but we also failed at that.

Joke's on you, we actually BUY bacalhau.

>Then why so many poortuguese are migrating to France, Germany and even Spen?
The same reason Brazilians are migrating to here? Because you want to go up regardless of where you are?

The real question is why should we conquer
Their infrastructure sucks, they are poorer than us, they would whine and complain about their shit language, they are half moors, their women have moustaches and they do not even have an empire that we would want

>Walloons are french
>Swiss and flemish...nothing harsh
>Italians love us

Kek. KEK

>Germans love us

Indeed, Pierre, indeed. (jejejejejeeeee)

bcoz they r friendz

can confirm.

I am moor and i live in the extreme north of the country

>Their infrastructure sucks,
No it doesn't, it's just at the border that it sucks, because we all live by the coast. We did the same genius thing as you guys did by wasting all our money on infrastructure.
>they are poorer than us
true
>they would whine and complain about their shit language,
half-true. We'd complain about yours.
>they are half moors
We're full on nordic/germanic
>their women have moustaches
low test beta
>and they do not even have an empire that we would want
yeah but the cut-away peninsula always triggers you a little bit because when they show a map of Spain, they have to show all of Portugal.

Hummm... Do you know that there are more portugueses here than Brazilians there?

Check your diaspora right Alberto.

Italians and Germans do like us. I've been there and people is always nice, almost ouiboos. So few Europeans actually like us, so when it happens it's noticed.

Nothing compared to retarded butthurt moors in Spain.

I think both countries are wonderful and contributed so much to the human civilization, colonized an entire continent and built awesome empires, explored the whole world.

Iberians were nothing important, visigoth subjects before the moor conquest, but the turned the table around and then went on to conquer the world. They are explorers, adventurers and the whole of Europe conspired against them, not to mention the jews to bring them down.

Only because we can afford the ticket :^)

>be Portuguese
>pretends you can afford something

This doesn't prove OP wrong at all: these are all instances of the Portugese gloriously defeating the invading Spanish.

Please post examples of the Portugese trying to conquer Spain.

We can afford some stuff.

rude

>Implying Portuguese wine is not cooked pig blood

>doesn't see that it's for >13% alcohol wine
>thinks cooked pig blood is bad
Wew, and we're the moors.

>A-at least we're not moorish

>portugal
>superior

everybody hates gabachos and germans in Spain.

Germans are fucking bipolar psycho autistic hypocrits with a superiority complex that noone know where they found it since they are buttblasted consistently since 1200 years, italians are walking jokes whenever they leave the kitchen and spaniards didn't do anything relevant outside of being conquered by muslims and looting the gold of a bunch of forestniggers 500 years ago.

The only consistant rival in history is the anglo who can't get over the fact he got ruled by french during 400 years, everyone else around is a joke.

Y-you're weird m8.

>another spaniard roleplaying his flag
We couldn't care less :s

In every way

Pick yourself a book about french history mate, it has always been us vs the rest of the continent.
Every single one of our neighbor tried to dismantle the country at one point or another and they ended up each time choking on a dick.

What is France? Because it isn't all the Seperate entities referenced in that pic.

I-I know all of this, b-but you brutal butthurt intervention surprised me.

>Germans are fucking bipolar psycho autistic hypocrits with a superiority complex that noone know where they found it since they are buttblasted consistently since 1200 years
They actually could say the same about us.

>he likes the moortuguese
>he doesn't want more
at leasr be consistent and pick one you dumb fuck

wasn't even a portuguese post

why do you reply to the bait you inbred idiot
see the problem is Sup Forums is filled with these gunas idiotas de merda que nem acabaram a puta do secundário

My gf is Franco-Portuguese. I just picked one, now take back the others.

what's her name? post pics

iberian friendship is the best friendship
/esplusita/ are best threads
every one who disagrees fuck off

t. Francesi di merda

W-why ?

/esplusita/ esta muerto

não, simplesmente aguarda pelo fim-de-semana, sábado e domingo são os melhores dias para /esplusita/, thread mais comfy

hahaha, well done spanish flag!
My turn now,

>Spain
>Sangrias siesta xxDDD why are they so poor and lazy?

she sounds qt
at least tell me where her portuguese side is from

>another white portuguese bites the dust
fine.

stop fighting you fucking twat

Chaves :3

Those are fighting words.

I love spain, and I want french flags out of our thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwqCY0wTQQ4

very cool
here's an interesting story about some guy from chaves 300 years ago
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Gonçalves_da_Costa
tl,dr: 16 year old kid catches a boat, reaches brazil, becomes captain, creates a city out of nowhere that's a major urban center in northern-eastern brazil

Battle of aljubarrota

Nice story, reading Portuguese is always funny and instructive.

never forgetti

sorry, the article is only in portuguese. it doesn't matter anyway, it's just a funny story from chaves

You sound like a cute faggot. Would you like to get fucked in the ass by a strong man while fucking your girlfriend?

I must ensure you of the sincere feeling that you attention honours me. Howbeit, I'm afraid I must politely decline your offer.

Another thread trying to pull a fight between portuguese and spaniards. Not gonna happen we like spen.

They were and they got the independence unlike the rest of spanish regions

The pic is 100% true.

>pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Gonçalves_da_Costa

>explorer (rapist)

wtf

how did you translate it? the original word is "violentador" which translates roughly into "violence maker". raping is "violar" so it's similar, sounds like a mistake by your translating tool

KEK

t. explorer (rapist)

t. explorer (rapist)

wtf I'm from Valladolid REEEE

AYO CARALHO IS YOU SAYIN WE RAPED THE WHOLE WORLD N SHIEET?

express.co.uk/news/world/753006/Gunman-Allahu-Akbar-Spain-Spanish-Supermarket-Mercadona-Gasoline-Gunpowder

SOON

And here I thought nothing would make Spain's economy any worse.

Portugueses are Lusitanians, Lusitanians can't defeat Celtiberians.

lusitanians ARE celtiberian.