What do you guys think of this...

What do you guys think of this ? Should whites pay reparations for slavery to blacks and others races that suffered in the past?

sure..... I am Irish so pay up all you protestant British Cunts!

and my mothers side is Italian so pay up all you fucking Vandals and other Barbarians for conquering my people!

I'd be willing to pay to ship the entitled niggers back to where they came from.

People are stupid, fuck reerations,ifanything niggers need to pay for reerarions for the destruction theyve done to society

no

/thread

only if blacks pay for all the white slaves they kidnapped from southern europe during the barbary slave trade.

Blacks should pay dividends for being allowed to remain in white society. If they don't like it they can leave.

niggers should be paying us for the shit they do. I wasnt alive when slavery was going on but i sure as fuck was alive when niggers stole my van.

Is this even a fucking question?

What is this 4th grade?
"Alright class I'm sorry to say but since jimmy was acting up we're all going to have to miss recess"

Seriously the fuck kind of dumb ass logic is this?

Slavery sucked and I feel bad for anyone who was involved but I DO not and WILL not feel guilty for something I never even took part in. Fuck off.

Is your name Daniel Monroe?

Like.. I almost feel like you're quoting a song.

Duh, of course we should

If I commit a crime against you but wait a really long time to pay you back guess what? I still owe you, and as a matter of fact I owe you interest.

If this isn't bait do me a favor and jump in front of a moving train.

get out nigger

>things that never happened

Yeah, but if your great grandpa committed a crime against my great grandpa and never paid him back do you think that means you owe me?

No, no black person alive was a slave, and no white person alive was a slave owner.

Ooo weeee

you live in lala land where niggers dont steal shit

You're dumb. The state owes them since the state sanctioned slavery.

Ancestors of slaves can try to sue your grandparent's estate as well. I don't see an issue with that

Sauce on video

Hell no. I can understand a bit if a particular family who was enslaved got reparations from the family that enslaved them, but most white people came to the country as dirt poor and oppressed as them. Maybe they should also ask for reparations from the black people who captured and sold them to the whites. Whole thing is just a thinly veiled attempt at getting free shit.

FUCK NO! Its not like any blacks living today are fucking slaves so why do they get to bitch about it. Its in the past, those stupid niggers need to get over it! Every culture practiced slavery and if anything those fucking jungle bunny's still do it in Africa to there own kind!

I need reparations for all their fucked up names they give their children that give me a concussion trying to pronounce.

No need for reparations well just take all your white pussy as payment instead.

Yes, slavery was a great evil, and reparations needed to be paid.

And they were paid. Paid with the blood of 620 000 civil war dead.

If blood isn't good enough for you, we really have nothing more valuable to offer.

This is shaping up to be a top notch thread OP. You should be proud.

Also why are white people so evil?

Reparations are just another form of gibsmedat that niggers believe they are owed. The only thing they deserve is mass deportation back to nigger Africa so they can learn what real niggery is.

If you have a fucking fork, and your neighbor doesn't, it's getting fucking stolen. And that's if the regional warlord doesn't stop by to rape you with his AIDS cock because voodoo said so, and then he takes your fork too.

Forks are fucking hard to come by man.

Fucking niggers.

Actually, there are statute of limitations on civil actions. And most of them are less than 140 years.

As soon as they publicly thank us for fighting a war, and the and hundreds of thousands who gave their lives, to free them ...then we can consider reparations.

Oh look, parasites killing the host. How apt.

jews are the ones who sold slavery, blacks had slaves as well. I dont see the irish crying for reparations and they were treated much worse than a black slave back then.

/thread

Will they stop being niggers?

lol no

shit bait, and white people are the ones who stopped slavery, which they didnt start in the first place. so they need to pay tribute to white people

Good you can keep the college liberals and trailerpark landwhales.

We're even now. Not another word about slavery.

Why the fuck was this deleted?

Don't tell me we have another wave of SJW niggers as mods.

You do realize that Africans sold their own people to whites right? Thereby initiating the slave trade.

Lel

Slavs (white people) were enslaved at rates of 40% to 100% of the population for over 2000 years
in fact they were so commonly enslaved that many European languages adopted the name of their tribe to mean owned person, aka slave
I don't see any calls from Slavs for slavery reparations

The first person to own a black slave in America was black. Have a nice day.

It'd be impossible to quantify. There wasn't direct slavery in the UK so reparations would have to be calculated based on an individual slave's attributable wealth to the economy in servitude at the time, divvied up down the generations to individuals.
Plus, then you're talking about cross-country litigation, which is near unenforceable.

Tl;dr- it works in America where you can point to the estate the family still lives on

So you're a double gyppo, eh?

We should definitely pay reparations to all of the living blacks who had to endure slavery.
In other words, none of them.

Union, northern states abolished slavery. And this is the outcome. Calling out bullshit that happened before they were born into a state where they get handouts. No need for work, since they get money for being black. But tommy here works for a wage and earining honest money is racist I guess. Huw cum dat white boi haz money yo, i only spent some of mine on drugs and shieet. Black lives matter. We want justice brah

Well my f amily is Jewish, so I better get reparations from basically everyone in the world.

only if it comes with a one way ticket back to aids land

Lazy niggers just want free shit instead of trying to do better for themselves. They should nog instead of nig and their life may get better through hard work. But we all know that niggers are allergic to work so..

Black Star Lines
look it up

It's not just hard to quantify. For example:

John's parents stole $5000 from Jamal's parents. John's parents never returned the money, and they spent the cash. Does that mean John owes Jamal $5000?

Germn nazi party killed people from the balkans. UN bombed the Balkans. So I'll be expecting 2 checks this week. I'll quit work and live off reparation checks. Oh wait, Im not black I have no need to act up.

Remember, only lazy monkeys act up, user

basically what you said. too bad so many selfhating white teenagers and sjws don't feel the same way. it's in their nature to bend over and spread their cheeks, for whatever reason.

also nice pic. i'm stealing that.

if it were reparations conditional on repatriatrion, would be a good deal tbh

i'm going to NEED sauce on that video

look into the history of Liberia

We already offered them a fucking country for free.

There is one thing I don't understand. Please, Sup Forums, help me with this.
>black people sold black people to white people
>white people brought them to their new homes, better homes
>black people worked hard, but FFS they had food, shelter and in most cases their owners treated them nicely (I mean, you won't hit and ''break'' something you bought, right?)
>after some time, slavery was done (in western world; slavery still exist in certain parts of this fucking planet)
>today, black people are actors, singers, athletes and even politicians and presidents
>when you think for a moment, all this is thanks to slavery
So why the fuck should white people apologise? Why is there a Black History month in US? If you are equal, white isn't the history of black men tought every day like, you know, other NORMAL people and races? And, finally, why do black people in America call themselves African Americans and when you tell them to go back to Africa they got offended? I definitely don't want to live in Africa, and I guess most people don't, so why the fuck you call yourself African Americans. And seeing how much they talk about slavery and ''gib money'', I have this feeling they're asham,ed of their ancestrs, slaves, who fought for everything that this niggers have today.

Pakistan, India, Qatar, Saudi Arabi, China on the other had are full of modern slave owners.

I'm half Slav and black people tell me I don't know about slavery.