twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scooby doo

Dubs don't lie

The one with the biggest cock.

You already posted it.

ur mom

This asshole

I have mixed results with German Doges.
I have 2 now, one is great in bed, the other one is too small.

Huskies are top tier.

I like Huskies too, but I've had the same mixed results with them as with the German Doges.
Some are just too small to take the D.

Claudia bist du es?

You shouldn't be allowed to have animals if you are trying to fuck them.
Unless you are Canadian.

Perfect answer

Fucking pugs my nigger, little cunts can't breath and it makes me happy that I'm at least better than something.

Naw, I'm american.
I dont fuck all of them, but some of them.
One of my GSD's I do, the other one, not so much.
And one of my mares too.

My dog was the best dog

A dead one

It is greyhounds, as they have the most

LENGTH

This. I miss you, buddy.

;_;

K-9 inches

German Shepherds hands down.

>Cute as fuck puppies, drawn in mad pussy
>Goofy looking as they grow up a little, and awkward. Good laughs.
>Entering into their adulthood, their true nature emerges
>Highly intelligent animal
>Loyal to a fault
>ENERGY FOR DAYS. Gunna get fit walking these mother fuckers.
>The absolute best guard dog. The. Absolute. Fucking. Best.
>Unless raised by niggers, hates niggers.
>A E S T H E T I C

My GSD is a king, weighs 172 lbs and stands at just under 3ft to his back. He is my best friend, got me to be social, got me to be active, single handedly fended off two niggers and rescued me from drowning in a lake when I started to get swept out.

Pic mother fucking related, my most loyal, caring, and best friend in the fucking world, Sarge.

This adorable goof!!!

11/10 Golden Retrievers

Poor thing, I would never have a collar like that on a doge.

Looks like an absolute beast, user. I wish I had a nigger-killing doggo

Bent the prongs down. I liked how it looked, but didn't like that it would have hurt him.

cat

Breed is susceptible to spine problems in its old age, making it suffer back problems that turn it bad tempered and snappish. Its basically a biting time bomb.

pets4homes.co.uk/pet-advice/3-common-complaints-in-german-shepherds.html

Also, you're a racist cumstain

One of my German Doge girls...

I am racist. Problem, nigger lover?

There are tests that can be done to determine the likelihood of hip dysplasia in large breed dogs and if it is likely for them, can be corrected when they are 12 months old or older.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Dog trainer here.
I couldn't disagree more.
1. There is no "best" dog. It all depends on the owner, his/her needs, the environment the dog (and owner) will be in, and a whole host of other factors.
2. Unless you live out in the country somewhere a German Shepherd is a very poor choice for a dog. It is also arguably cruel to own a German Shepherd and not be in the country. See the "shepherd" part in his name? This dog also loves to run and is VERY prone to hip dysplasia, which is very painful, starting to manifest from mid-life and achingly into later life to almost a crippling state--and most responsible vets will tell you that it is not only genetic from over-inbreeding of this species, but also largely environmental from owners that do not let the dog run daily. If you live in a city and own a shepherd, or do not let him run every day, you are an irresponsible dog owner. Period.
3. German Shepherd's do make excellent guard dogs, but for a single owner. They are a poor choice for a guard dog in a family. The number of serious injuries and fatalities from German Shepherds is amongst the highest of any breed and people don't seem to realize this. They also don't seem to realize that unlike other breeds, the German Shepher most often induces those injuries on family members other than the alpha.
4. German Shepherds are intolerant of not only other than the alpha for humans, but especially so of other breeds of dogs.
5. A German Shepherd also needs regular grooming, unlike most other species of dog. Thus, it is high maintenance. It also requires regular attention and cannot be left alone for what would otherwise be a mid-range period of time for most dogs.
6. The German Shepherd has the third second veterinarian costs on average of any dog species. Thus, it is expensive to own.

Most responsible trainers will tell the vast majority of owners to stay away from German Shepherds. No doubt present owners love them, but that is a biased view.

chocolate labs

I would DEFINITELY pet him!!!!

American Bulldogs or Shibes

scooby doo is the best dog. do you even know him?
he's like really cool and funny

He's a suckered for attention. Loves it and loves people in general.

Dogs on the other hand, he has no use for. He usually just likes to play fetch at the park rather than play with other dogs.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best pupper ever. Mix breed. Smart af. Mad hops. Was free. Awesome dog.

James

Love of my life, Max.
>Airedale terrier

This and the one who stays knotted the longest

Eisen.

what
if a dog gets tied in the leash it's a very stupid dog

B8

that's what I thought. it doesn't even make sense though

Uncropped Doberman master race.
Loyal, clever, fearless, better guard dog than a GSD and fucking brutal.

are you saying you don't know what dog knots are?

alright mate now do pugs

I didn't until now
disgusting

It depends on the task at hand, defense? attack? family? companion? cute? you need to specify because humans have specifically engineered different breeds for this exact question

that is a hectic dog. good for you for not being a faggot and cropping that shit is fucked

I guess dog dicks are an acquired taste, I t hink they are beautiful

Doge

honestly that's a pretty meh example, but husky and gsd dicks are gorgeous. and tasty

Fucking kill yourself.

You sick bastard

You sick bastard.

Kangal or Caucasian Shepard

this are mine i love them
!

It's a shame they are so aggressive :(

Even a GSD is often too much for your average dog owner to handle, intelligent working breeds go crazy if you don't give them enough of your time

muh dogger

unf look at the muscles on that hunk

nice undercarriage too :3

american akita ftw

yeah, he's pretty perfect. i wanna see what that sheath is hiding

Ye. It's 3 am but otherwise I'd take a pic of my Akitas. One puppy with full brown coat. Gr8 dogs

I've a German Shepherd - Husky cross at the moment and couldn't ask for a better dog. Friendly and goofy with me and my close family / friends. Otherwise has an incredible guard dog mode.

Only trade off is we're out running for an hour every day or he goes mad. Need to keep the energy levels in check. I've heard neutering helps with this but wouldn't want to resort to that!

Rottweiler. German breed.

i have never seen a dog's behavior improve after being neutered. please dont cut healthy body parts off of your pets user. it's an irresponsible practice that we are only now putting money into studying.

weiner dog

I think my personal favorite is the Samoyed.
Every time I see one I get warm fuzzy feelings, that sammy smile is just so contagious!

Unsure about suitability for sex though

those dogs are assholes

sammies are great dogs. and if you're asking about females, yeah i'd say your odds are pretty low in the sexual department. males should be more than large enough if you were going that route though

I had a german sephard, named Alex, BFF. I cried like a faggot while digged his grave back in our yard. It was winter and I had to prebreak the ground with a pickaxe...it was long.

My grandparents had taken an orphan, mixed race puppy from the streets, he was half german sephard and become a nice pal. He is on the picture.

I know this picture. This picture was posted in a s/fur thread with the description of a breeder dog.

Same user?

tbh the vet he got his injections from was pushing really hard for me to get it done like asap. Made me quite suspicious. He's nearly 3 now and I have a good handle on him, plus the exercising keeps us both fit so it's win-win really.

I have a mini schnauzer (gf's choice) and she's a retarded cunt.

black belgian malinois

how old was he ?

lol zoomed on the tree

Beautiful dog, how many years did you get together?

Mein Schwarze!

Best dog ever.

German Shepard harve fucked up hips. Best thing to do is breed a shit ton of them, then get rid of the ones with problems.

What about the schnauzer?

well with Mancs on the picture it was rarely in his first years, but when gps got older and sick, i was his pal, and ofc some of my family members

I've had Airedale's all my life. Awesome dogs, but can be very destructive when bored. Good to see another fan!

Alex died when 8
Mancs (grandparents') died 11-13ish, cant really remember

well yeah, they make a killing on surgical procedures, and most people are dumb enough to think its necessary. its basically guaranteed money for them from almost every pet owner because your average dog owner thinks a scrotum is ugly or estrus is too messy.

not that i'm accusing you of anything here, but please be a responsible pet owner and dont subject your animal to possible anesthesia complications, infection risk, and pain simply because its the norm. removing healthy organs is retarded

love my doggy

I do hope one of those animals bites your dick off.

Your dog is always the best, otherwise you would have taken another to be your buddy.

Only the american ones if you want a german shepard get a mixed one or one that's Imported form Germany