COP CAR THREAD

COP CAR THREAD
COP CAR THREAD
give me all of youre STANDARD cop car in youre country
Carabineros de Chile Representing!

Is that a fucking cruz?
No wonder south america is a cartel run shithole, they can outrun the cops by taking a leisurely1 stroll

Actually carabineros doesnt give a fuck on pursues, they preffer to use old hyundai h1 vans to block the streets and maybe ram them a little

Pic related

>they prefer to ram them a little

I'll bet

upgraded a majority of police cars in my city to this beauty

Yo Sup Forumsros I'm high af, and cop cars sound dope right now. This is what rolls through my neighborhood.

The Netherlands

legit

WTF? Why?

really low crime rates

>they can outrun the cops by taking a lesurely 1 stroll

maybe, but we have this one too... actually the police have better cars than drivers

Denmark.

lotsa skodas too and a couple of mercs

it used to be mostly Volvos but not anymore

fuck that shit, our cops got a fuckton of Dodge Chargers and Harley Davidson motorbikes, they have better rides than most drivers

Not even joking

>Dodge

Still a piece of shit when it breaks down in the middle of a pursuit.

Check out this real police car that can fuck your shit up and outlast anything it's chasing

Kek
And i thought our hyundai h1 were a tragedy

Let's kek together. That' just horrid

New South Wales, Australia
Our Highway Patrol cars

Most are these though

Germany

Even a bus is faster

always we have these dumb things for some reason

Highway patrol cars and officers are sexy as fuck. My boner can't stop.

>QLD

wondering if these are generally good mid sized SUV's because I kinda want one

Los angeles

Have some NJ State Trooper uniforms. Nazi tier mah nigga!

Pride of the Welsh fleet.

Top speed of almost 20mph / 30kmph

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

So many of these around nowadays. I see more cops on bikes than I do in cars.

check the boot

jk we don't actually have police cruisers, we just use these

Cops and horses

My 2 biggest fetishes

bikes?

They certainly demand a presence.

Italian police

0-60 in 6.1 seconds is pretty quick, bud.

Those uniforms are on point.

Meanwhile, we have it all wrong in australia. These uniforms don't exactly command respect.

GTO

I guess they put people they arrest in the front trunk?

RX-7

Monkeys attack us with stones.....

If you are too fast for the horses then the state police will try to catch you with these

We've got these and those SUVs. We also got a lot of hot cops that work downtown.

GT-R

LOL

Kike

United Kingdom coming at you.

NSX

Yeah OK come at me bro, fucking degenerate.

last year we spent $800,000,000 on a fleet of these gunboats. I still don't know why.

WRX

Cop here. One of ours:

Local small-town PD has these in grey. Lots of public land and snow, so 4wd is a must.
Funniest part is I drive a grey CrossTrek, so I get a lot of people getting out of my way at night.

A cement truck?
TOPKEK

holy shit a cement roller. can't stop loling

Another one

So texas highway patrol is now a new armed forces member? Are they going ti war with those mgs?

Sexy below belt uniform pics?

Some of the officers here in the US get really kitted up. Some are overfunded and some actually need it. Here's an example that was a pretty common pic from the Orlando night club shooting of a sheriff.

I'm not joking. Each one has FIVE m-240 machine guns.

I dont know what they are planning for

All the gear and no idea.

Wow, riot squad or what?

I dunno ehat it is, but a necktie, nice hat, duty belt and that yellow stripe on the pants leg gets me going.

Ha ha. Not a lot sexy about me once uniform comes off, I am a whole lot of average guy.

Ah see this is a good picture. This is the Highway Patrol officer in it's natural habitat... I feel so bad for the horses though

More like leaving...

That's a SWAT or response team guy. Even in my state (Iowa) where we have a low number of niggers and very little crime, police end up with shit like pic related. They brought the goodies out in a town about an hour from me this past week because some guy chimped out and shot someone. I don't know if this was a team of sheriffs or if it was town police.

Have another donut, piggy.

UK

I SAID PULL OVER, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Not even swat needs that. Why the fuck a lil town needs an MRAP? Are there muslims putting IEDs on your roads?

this should be illegal. poor horses

Hungarian police cars

This Kek
Also
Arizona fgt

Welcome to Doraville, GA - population 8,330.

And this
Sneaky fucks

This looks more like a fedex car than a police one.

how come he's allowed to be a fat poleece

jihad police comin' through

actually holy shit, that would be a great fucking way for the city to make extra money, and for the cops as well, too take people home instead of threatening them, that would actually be pretty dope, and you would probably get some based fucking stories from some grizzled old cop who has seen it all as he drives you around.

>kike
>calls others devenerate
Oh I'm laffin'

kill yourself copfag

acab

it would probably work in Canada or something but the cops here are mostly assholes who were too fat to pass for an actual soldier.

Wowie
You must be pretty safe
A SWAT vehicle for 8 k people

3 edgy 5 me