Out of curiosity do men like girls completely shaven, trimmed or completely bushy?

Out of curiosity do men like girls completely shaven, trimmed or completely bushy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fvVjM
youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really depends on the guy. I know dudes that like all three. I personally kind of have a fetish for both shaven and really bushy vaginas.

Shaven, I don't like to be tickled when im eating the puss puss

Me personally it's a hygiene thing,if it's clean looking it's fine

I guess it's nice to know that most people aren't overly picky then!

The smartest thing is probably trimmed. That way, you aren't far from bushy or shaven if you suddenly have a guy who cares who's worth pleasing.

I wouldn't take any opinions from this site, fags wish they could get any pussy

Japanophile
(weebs)

lol pussy i've been rolling in vaginas since I was a chillun

If your man is really bothered by that. Then you do not have a man. You have a slut.

My man never had a preference, it's why I wanted to know, lots on here seemed to be uber picky so I just had to ask

who the fuck care? i just want some pussy

Shaved is best

I prefer shaved

I don't mind either of the three. I leave it up to what she is comfortable with, though I do have a thing for trimmed and bushy.

I felt like that was the general consensus. Either half assed, not caring or 'fuck it's pussy either way'

Keep around the lips shaved but everything else is up to you.

My gf shaved clean once and it was amazing.

Well than don't worry about it.

trimmed with clean lips

clean shaven is meh

I prefer shaved, but just go with trim to be safe

Well, if I get far enough to tell whether its shaved or not, i'm not going to worry about it too much.

Yo pals if I shave completely down there, would it be fair to ask my girlfriend to do the same? She doesn't like it when the razor irritates her skin.

This. If you like oral, this is important as fuck. It's not gonna be nice for the guy, licking hair for the whole time.

Some girls just have really sensitive skin!
I know for me if shave and not wax the razor bumps can be a bitch, but maybe ask nicely? I mean it's okay to ask just don't be demanding about it

shaved, to trimmed
unless it's a red head, idc

Trimmed is great or shaved. Super bush usually just doesn't look very nice or clean imo

As long as it isn't a jungle I'm fine.

/thread

shaved please

Hairy as possible please.

All girls should be hairy

shave/trim except for fetishists
trim is fine, I don't expect you to shave every damn day

bush is a DQ. If I can't eat it, you need to beat it.

I like the thought of being hairy , honestly the bumps I get from shaving are such a pain it makes me wish I got to the point I didn't care, but I dunno... Self confidence wise being shaven is better for me.

Disgusting

Me and my girlfriend are into scat. It just wouldn't be the same without her crusty, tangled pubes grasping so many tightly packed turdlets for our enjoyment.

We've even went to salons in order to have pubic hair extensions applied. Unfortunately, we've not yet had any luck.

discord.gg/fvVjM
join and ruin this fresh discord server

Sup Forums is not a good representative of all men

3/10 for making reply
i've been here too long

If a guy doesn't want to fuck your tight snatch when it's hairy, he doesn't want that pussy bad enough.

Yes

Different men like different girls . Duh.

I like all three

AT THE SAME TIME

No really? I like trimmed. Shaved is nice but rashes and ingrown hairs are egh. Bushy is fine for certain ethnicities. Particularly the ones with less hair. Trimmed is nice and clean and about as far as I'm willing to go myself.

my girl shaves, but some times i tell her to let it grow for a while, as i like both

I prefer trimmed. I like to play with bush, but I also like to go down and don't like hair in my mouth.

Then don't shave.
youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk